Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i so agree..
pagal ho rahe hain cvs..
who thinks of marriage when ur brother is in the hospital..and has got paralysed just like a few hours ago...???😑
come on dude he is not dying...its not like his last wish natak and all..
so y marriage now...
i just hope her mother downright refuses to the stupid and illogical sugeestion of a stupid lady who i guess is in love with shyam and wants him to get married to khushi so dat he never leaves their home..
hating buaji...πŸ˜’
jane kya kya sapne sajae the humne arhi ko leke..πŸ’”
i just hope atleast they postpone the shaadi crap for sometime..
like atleast shashiji be alright or anyhow..
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

i so agree..

pagal ho rahe hain cvs..
who thinks of marriage when ur brother is in the hospital..and has got paralysed just like a few hours ago...???😑
come on dude he is not dying...its not like his last wish natak and all..
so y marriage now...
i just hope her mother downright refuses to the stupid and illogical sugeestion of a stupid lady who i guess is in love with shyam and wants him to get married to khushi so dat he never leaves their home..
hating buaji...πŸ˜’
jane kya kya sapne sajae the humne arhi ko leke..πŸ’”
i just hope atleast they postpone the shaadi crap for sometime..
like atleast shashiji be alright or anyhow..

i dunno thnk the mom will refuse...she doesn't hv that much voice!!!!
i jst hope khushi herself refuses the marriage till her father bcoms allryt!!!!
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moon_mine

i dunno thnk the mom will refuse...she doesn't hv that much voice!!!!
i jst hope khushi herself refuses the marriage till her father bcoms allryt!!!!

anything yaar...
just keep the shaadi and creep away..
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As much as I don't like buaji to think about Kushi-Shyam wedding...

Buaji is under the impression that this is what babuji wants and this is what he was struggling to utter about despite his failing health condition. She thinks that this is what would bring Shashi happiness and peace of mind and thus her intentions regarding the wedding talk (Its got nothing to do with middle class family but her wanting to do something for Sashi's happiness).

As much as I prefer Shyam would get exposed immediateley, looks like wedding planning is bound to take place..
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

As much as I don't like buaji to think about Kushi-Shyam wedding...

Buaji is under the impression that this is what babuji wants and this is what he was struggling to utter about despite his failing health condition. She thinks that this is what would bring Shashi happiness and peace of mind and thus her intentions regarding the wedding talk (Its got nothing to do with middle class family but her wanting to do something for Sashi's happiness).

As much as I prefer Shyam would get exposed immediateley, looks like wedding planning is bound to take place..

i myself belong to a not so rich family...so i said it regarding...that wen there's a huge hospital bill breaking ur head...then hw cn u thnk abt even spending more on shaadi!!!!!
i mean this is nt wat we do in real life na!!!!!
SStephy thumbnail

i myself belong to a not so rich family...so i said it regarding...that wen there's a huge hospital bill breaking ur head...then hw cn u thnk abt even spending more on shaadi!!!!!
i mean this is nt wat we do in real life na!!!!!

I'm not sure how the CVs would play this out. So I'll reserve my judgements for later.
But right now, my guess is that Shyam would probably insist on a simple wedding or he would agree to bear the expenses (being the despo that he is😑). But my point is (unfortunately) kushi's family would consider babuji's happiness more important at such a time as this than worrying about expenses.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree.. I dont know how someone can even think of marriage when one of your close one is battling for his life.. 😡 Buaji is so impossible.. That Shyaam says "Shaadi" and she feels Shyaam and Khushi ki shaadi, when she is so aware of the fact that Shashiji didnt approve of Shyaam.. How can she even think of their marriage at this stage?? 😡
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I'm not sure how the CVs would play this out. So I'll reserve my judgements for later.
But right now, my guess is that Shyam would probably insist on a simple wedding or he would agree to bear the expenses (being the despo that he is😑). But my point is (unfortunately) kushi's family would consider babuji's happiness more important at such a time as this than worrying about expenses.

i hope someone asks him fr the marriage...if he can't speak...atleast he can nod yes or no!!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

I agree.. I dont know how someone can even think of marriage when one of your close one is battling for his life.. 😡 Buaji is so impossible.. That Shyaam says "Shaadi" and she feels Shyaam and Khushi ki shaadi, when she is so aware of the fact that Shashiji didnt approve of Shyaam.. How can she even think of their marriage at this stage?? 😡

i knw...the 3 characters...shyam, bua n mami r pissing me off like nythng!!!!!
SStephy thumbnail

i hope someone asks him fr the marriage...if he can't speak...atleast he can nod yes or no!!!!!

I hope so babuji would somehow be able to convey his disagreement for the wedding. Right now, he is the one in the most pitiable plight. He knows about Shyam's evil intentions and yet he is able to do nothing to save his daughter from Shyam's scheming clutches..
Edited by S.Stephy - 12 years ago