Epi 447: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful Tasha moments, BB๐Ÿ‘.

I like Dutta's conviction and the way he reassures Naku that he will be back in seven days.

But it breaks my heart to see  the majestic, lion like Dutta  in the lock up. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
bandbajao thumbnail
Updated now!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the Tasha scene...  just made up for the gloomy .. dutta in jail wala feeling...
BB can we count 5 more days only ... Next Monday DSP will be back home na???

Mhatre ne galti kar deee... woh bhi bahut jaldi... bringing SP's  father-in-law's connection...

waiting for the DSP - Mhatre - tashan tomorrow...

Thanks BB  and Writerjee...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And the plot gets more and more interesting!
Awesome update!
1. Loved the complaining Naku today...its been a while since she did something like this. Totally reminded me of the karanji Naku and the one who used to say..Aap na Saab, kuch samajhte nahin..
Dutta didnt have any words for her and didnt even get angry..abhi kya karen na...when there is a child in the equation...kuch nahin kar sakte :)
2. It looks like Samiya's dad is a rich politician...who probably wanted to get Abhi to do all his tedhe medhe kaam, that could be one source of the problems for Abhi...now im convinced that Samiya is alive and well but is separated from Abhi due to some sort of misunderstanding. I am hoping Naku is able to bring them closer.

What an awesome plot :)
It will be great to see what Dutta is going to do after this 7 day period.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dutta and Naku moment was so...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Big ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘to the writer...the way she write Dutta and Naku moment...just perfect. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I got no word to say how beautiful it is...๐Ÿ˜...thank you.
๐Ÿ˜Š

I have never read or seen any love story...ever...that touch my heard like reading these scenes do.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Now please...I think it is time for Bauli to kick or move...how far is Naku now? Is she near week 20...you can normally feel the baby around that time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Like Dutta...I also can not wait.
๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update. visitors are keeping Datta buzy. Atleast Naku felt happy seeing & talking to him, even he must be happy meeting her. Another smart visitor made Abhi angry, good, now he should get some proof of Mhatre's involvement in Bhonsale's murder. Datta should really get out after 7 days. waiting for tomorrow's episode. Thanks BB & the writers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates and thanks for a long Dutta Naku moment.
Teared me up. Knew Naku needed to see Dutta and reassure herself, that was the only way she could have endured the wait for 7 days.

I cannot thank Writer Ji enough. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks a ton BB.

SP getting into the thick of things, will soon be able to see the 'Gandagi beyond the walls' as Dutta termed it.

Ani loved ur comment, u seem to me more anxious than Dutta for the lil kick.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lekha...I think you are right...๐Ÿ˜†...I just can not wait to read Dutta's reaction. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The most beautiful moment is when you feel you baby's first movement. Even if you forget after the childs birthโ€ฆhow it feltโ€ฆthe feeling (the bliss) is still there when you think about itโ€ฆVery hard to explain.

What I love about Dutta isโ€ฆhe want to be thereโ€ฆhe want to feel the feelingโ€ฆhe want to share it with Nakuโ€ฆit is just beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜