Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Lekha...I think you are right...πŸ˜†...I just can not wait to read Dutta's reaction. 😊

The most beautiful moment is when you feel you baby's first movement. Even if you forget after the childs birth'how it felt'the feeling (the bliss) is still there when you think about it'Very hard to explain.

What I love about Dutta is'he want to be there'he want to feel the feeling'he want to share it with Naku'it is just beautiful. 😍

Ani you have made it sound so beautiful.
Agree with you 100% its an amazing experience, of a life time, and now we want Naku and Dutta to feel the same.
Couldn't have said it better - you said it all.
Guess we should celebrate the first kick. What say ya ? 
Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am with you Lekha...we are going to celebrate the baby's first kick. 😊😊

Honestly Lekha I am still kind of scared that the writer will make something bad happened to the baby…I will πŸ˜­ if it happened.

That likely why I am so anxious for the baby to kick…so I now the baby is ok.

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Liked the way Naku complained. As she said it was Dutta's fault since he didn't tell her before leaving.
Good gesture from the sisters-in-law to keep Naku occupied and happy for the next 6 days. Naku I feel is solely immersed only in Dutta's world. Hope she sees/senses that something is going on between Madhu and Baji and does something about it.  When Roops knows about it why doesn't she bring it up in front of the family ?

Something cooking about Abhi's past.. His FIL a politician ! Things are getting really interesting.

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow wish i could say i have read the update..but nope i haven't plan is to read two 2morrow but thank you in advance. - i think by that time there is going to be a shed load of analysisπŸ˜‰ for you to read up on bb but thanks..i'm still around just  preoccupied with the less interesting things in life.😡😳
jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
loved tasha convo!!!

so heartouching

spesh loved how dutta melts wen naku starts complainin lol

thnku

<3
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another awesoem update ,,πŸ‘
loved naku an dutta convo,, loved how naku complained to dutta and how dutta looked at her endearingly ,,inpsite of the bars in beetween them ,😍it was just the 3 of them , then ,, 😍

dutta has changed and is all the more lovable

Hmmm mhatre is taking this oppurtunty  to rub salt  naa on his wounds 😑😑😑,,bachu wait for the lion to be released tu toh gaya ,,,,😑

SP ,,, hmmm has been rubbed the worng way by   mhatre ,,
mhatre u  thgt u  were smart na ab dekh u are gonna be cornered by the LIon and the wolf heheheh,,and ripped apart  bone by bone ,

Balu dada ,,what is cooking pl tell us 

wht an awesome twist in the story ,,SP has a past ,,his FIL is a polititcian ,he donates his salary ,hmw his character is getting intriguing and intersting ,
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Lovely update. ASD's past is opening up too. I hope his wife and kid are alive and he reunites with them.
Coming to Naku I thought she could read. Didnt she read the letter Baji wrote on Dutta's behalf to Supriya? Also the news about Dutta's accident when Kala and Chaskar tried to kill him?
But otherwise it was good thinking on Madhu's and Rup's part to keep Naku occupied. Its not good for her and the baby for her to remain depressed.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Worth a read for all LTL lovers, shared by our writer for us all: πŸ˜³

@Shreya: The writer says, "She can read, not write. They are teaching her to write a few basic things."😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
For others basic things is their own name, father's name, city, country etc...for Naku its Dutta's name. πŸ˜›
Btw what about Dutta...I hope he can read and write since he is a businessman to the Indian govt and also uses laptops. LCL mein they made new replaced Dutta illiterate.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL i am guessing if he knows how to load and play a DVD sent by Anna, after reading Anna's smiley message on the DVD cover, then he can read πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
On the show on that channel, u must be talking about DDBD πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

BTW, i am having this strange problem with this site. I am unable to access it from my usual trminal connection. What could be the reason?