Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kripa was sleeping when the door opened and a girl fall in. they closed the door back
L: this is were u will stay after now on
They left
The girl sat on the corner and start crying
Kripa gets annoyed form her crying
K: (gets up ) listen u don't need to west your tears no one will hear u or help u so y don't u stop crying or if u cant just shut up and cry low so I could sleep.
Kirpa felt bad for being rude but that's how she has to be to do something, no one there was nice so why would shebe thought kripa
In the morning they all woke up. Kirpa saw her still in the corner sleeping hugging her knees and shivering form being cold. Kripa went to her and put her blanket on her and went back to her side. After few mints latter she woke up and saw blanket on her, she knew that kripa give her the blanket becz they were the only ones in the cell. She went to her and stood in front of her. Kripa had her head on her knees. She looked up.
Girl: (handing to her, her blanket) thanks
K: keep it u will be cold again
G: how about u, wont u be cold to
K: nahe im ok I will figure out another way.
G: my name is Priya
K: nice name, im kripa
K: y u standing , sit down
P: thanks ( she sites next to her)
K: your new here
P: (shaking her head) yes
P: people in her are really mean
K: (laughed ) u bet
K: u will get use to it
P: how long have u been here
K: don't really remember ( scratching her head) will um.. I think about 3 weeks
P: oh .. may I ask y ur here
K: (looks at her) for murdering my friend (she laughs)
P: (gets little scared)
K: (laughs more) I knew u would get scared hearing this, don't worry. Im not a murderer
P: but u just said u killed ur friend
K: in front of the world I am a killer but in front of god im not
P: (confused)
K: (tells her about her self)
P: that's really sad
K: laughs
P: y are u laughing is there something funny
K: see I don't cry now becz it wont make any different so y not make my self happy by laughing
K: so y are u here
P: my story is similar to urs. My parents passed away when I was small. My uncle and aunt brought me up. When I turned 16. They tried to seal me for some money. (Starts to cry) I loved them like my own parents and they…they took me some kind of place I didn't know. And all of sudden a man came and closed the door behind me. I tried to call for help but no one was there. I picked up a vise and hit it in his head. He fall there. So I run away form there. Police chased me and caught me and blamed me for murdering. But no one believed me when I said he is alive.
K: how do u know if he is alive
P: I saw him talking to my uncle by the court.
K; listen how many times should I tell u not to cry. Ok forget what ever happen
P: how could I forget that
K: I don't mean forget what ever happened with u but at least forget it until ur here. After u get out of jail than deal with it right now there is no use for this things.
The police lady comes
PL: it lunch time get up
They all leave to lunch.
Priya gets her lunch and was about to leave when a girl comes and takes her bread.
P: hey that's main
G: so
She was about to leave when kripa holds form her shoulder. And faces her
K: give her bread back
G: what if I don't
K: (smiles and hands her plat to priya) hold this plez, priya
kripa slaps hard the girl in the face and she falls down on the ground. Every one looks at her shocked
K: listen every one, will I make this clear
K: no one dears to bug her or me. If u wish to bug us than plez do it becz I need to practice on my punching skills.
K: so who is next , anyone else want to bug us
Everyone moves back to their work. They are really scared of her becz the way she hit the police and others.
The girl gets up
G: im sorry (hands priya her bread)
K: get lost
G: (she runs of)
P: thanks kripa
K: lets eat im really hungry
They site at were kripa always sites

4 years passes
Kripa and priya were great friend. No one in this 4 years dared to even come close to them or some girls would try to bug priya and when they see kripa they just run of. Kripa every day became more and more strong but out said she was looking innocent.
One day a new police women got a job at jail. She was really mean, she beat up girls for no reason.
Priya was cleaning the floor when her hand hit the bucket of water and all the water spilled at floor.
The new police lady came and saw that
Police=pp
PP: what the hell did u do, clean this mass faster
P: yes I am (she started cleaning but her hand hurts so she cleaned slow)

The lady got irritated
PP: clean faster
P: im trying
The police lady kicked her in the side and she fall
PP: I said hurry up
P: (crying) cant u see I am
PP: how dare u talk to me like that
She pulled from priyas hear and stood her up.
PP: I will teach u how to talk to me after now on
She started hitting priya with her danda around her back and shoulders. Priya screamed from pain.
Kripa was working out said cleaning when a girl came running to her.
G: kr…kripa..
K: first take ur breath than talk
G: The new police lady is hitting priya
K: what?
She run from there fast. She reached the room. As the lady raised her danda to hit priya again, kripa cought form her danda.
PP: how dare u stop me
K: y the hell are u hitting her
PP: its non of ur biasness
K: it is my business
PP: oh so ur her relative
K: yes (throw her hand away)
PP: she made a mass and she has to get the punishment it's a rule…if u don't want me to hit her than u should get the punishment instead
K: just don't u dare to touch her again
PP: As u wish …now bent down
PP: u want to take her punishment or not
K: looks at priya and then to the police lady
K: yes I do
Kripa bents down on her knees. The lady walk around her and all of sudden she hits her from the back really hard. Kripa falls on the ground , she gets really mad and gets up to hit the lady back
PP: remember if u do anything back then she has to take the punishment twice harder. So just site there and let me hit u for about 5 mints and u shall not make any sound. Do u agree
K: (anger) some day u will pay for this really hard
PP: smiles and starts to hit her
Kripa gets really bad hurt but she doesn't make any sound. 5 mint passes
PP: (laughs) its been 5 mints . I hope u learned ur lesson
K: her face was in the ground and her back was bleeding.
K: I will sure remember this day
PP: pick her up and throw her back at her cell
Some other ladies comes and picks kripa up and takes her to her cell. Priya was about to go to her but the lady gives her another work and doesn't let her go to kirpa
After 5 hours later priya comes to the cell and sees kripa there laying . She goes near her
P: kripa
K: hi what's up ( acting like nothing happened)
P: ( cry's) im really sorry..im really sorry u had do go thro this becz of me
K: forget it im ok now, u go ahead and rest , u know that ur sick so go and rest
P: how could u say that, ur worse than I am
K: You know me im fine I already bandaged my back and im feeling batter
P: were did u get the bandage from
K: u owned some lady in her she helped me
K: now go to sleep

Few months later

The next day the police lady come.
P: hey u kripa get up
K: what is it
P: there is the judge here who want to see u
K: to bad I don't want to see her or him
P: its he and so u batter get up
K: what if I don't
P: y u
Someone comes there
S: stop it, I will talk to her here
P: yes sir ( she leaves)
S: hi kripa
Kripa looks up and sees him
K: hi ur the one dude wait let me think.. Ummmm…. Oh yea the judge right
J: yes its me
K: what is it now
J: im here to tell u something
K: im listening
J: 4 years ago u helped us a lot in here
K: yea so
J: according to the rules we cut some of ur time that u should be in jail
K: what do u mean?
J: will since you helped us a lot we decided to instead of u going to jail for 10 years u will be here for 5 years
K: what? (shocked and happy)
J: yes and ur almost here now about 5 year, so u will be out in few days
Kripa looks at priya who was still sleeping.
K: can I ask u for one favor
J: sure what is it
K: u see her (pointing toward priya) I cant leave her alone in here, so can u see and tell me how along is she going to be here.
J: oh her I know her very will, yes she is here about few more months
K: can I get out of the jail the same day when she does
J: y is that?
K: now she is the only family I have I cant leave her here alone so I want to be with her until she gets released
J: (smiles) very will if that's what u wish , we own u a lot for this passed 4 years u helped law a lot and we are really thank full of u… and yes I know that u didn't do the murder
K: (looks at him)
J: yes I could tell that u didn't do the murderer of ur friend, there are allots of cases in here happend that first they stay in jail for long time then after they get released or get hanged we find out that they were innocent. And im sure something like that happen to u too.
K: after when I get out of here, I will find the real murder
J: ok very will, I have to go. And I will see u the day when you get released which is after 2 months
K: thank you
J: (smiles) god bless u my child(leaves)
K: (goes to priya)
K: get up lazy
P: common u wake me up every day like this
K: u have to get use to this now get up we have lots of work to do
P: my troth is really dry and we don't have water
K: wait here
K: (yells) hey get me some water here
The new police lady comes and sees her and smiles evilly
P: u want water don't u
K: yes
PP: will in here I make new rules and that is if u want to get something u have to pay for it my way
K: how long again
PP: how many glass of water do u want
K: one
PP: then one mint
K: finish it faster
Kripa gets in her knees and the lady starts to hit her again for about a mint
This is how she been since the new police has been hired
K: now give me my water
PP: don't u get tired of this, its been about 5 months and I beat u up every day, and all that is for this girl that u protect
K: just do job and I will do what I have to do

Two month passes by and it's the day when they both gets released

Hope u guys like it

😃
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
cont soon
dat idiot police
i hope kripa pays bac for wat shes done
Mahekkhan thumbnail
hey great story plz cont soon. 👏
Star* thumbnail
K: wow I cant believe we are getting released today
P: so where are u going to live now
K: not only me but u will live with me to
P: but..
K: aren't u my sister
P: yes
K: then no buts lets go get ur stuff and we are leaving
They get out of the jail

They were walking around the streets when a car comes and hits little into priyas leg
Kripa runs to priya
K: priya u ok..
P: im fine nothing happened
Kripa gets mad and goes to the guy
K: hey stupid duffer cant u see how ur driving
G: its not my fault that she came in front of my car
K: apologize to her
G: hey u don't know me… I never apologize to anyone get it
K: I don't care who the heck are u just apologize to her right now
P: its ok kripa leave him
K: no way didz.. Hurry up
G: what if I don't
K: ok u will see now
K: (starts to yell) help help anyone help
G: what the heck are u doing
K: since u don't want to apologize than I will make all the people make u apologize to her
K: (starts shouting) someone help us this guy is trying to hit us help
G: shut up
K: make me
G: y u.. u just don't know who ur dealing with
G: my name is angad Khanna the rock star
K: I don't give a damn to it and its good that since ur a rock star this news will be in news papers
Kripa starts shouting again
A: (thinking) if she yells like this and people blame me then my career will be over damn this girl.
A: ok ok I will apologize
A: im sorry
K: now get lost
A: I don't have any inters in staying with u here to
Angad gets in his car and zooms off
A: (thinking) damn this girl, who does she think she is. She doesn't know me yet. Ok angad beta don't spoil ur mood today becz of her, deal with it tomorrow now go to the party and act like nothing happened.

They opened the door and interred a small house.
K: so this is where we will live
P: its batter than nothing
K: it was nice of that judge to give us this small house
P: yes
They look around. The house is empty there is nothing there. the house has only one bedroom
K: pirya u stay home I will be back in just 10 mints
P: where are u going
K: just out said u stay here
Kripa goes out said. They were in new town so she didn't know any were. She had less money in her pocket and she need to buy food for them self. She went to the store
K: umm. Excuse me how much is this food
The man told her the price. She didn't have much money to buy anything.
She site out said thinking what to do. There was a crowed of people gathered in a corner and yelling " fight, fight, fight." she went close and watched the man beat the other man up. And another man yelling "beat him up"
M1: no one could beat my man here.
then He get lots of money from people
M1: is there anyone who could beat him up. Who ever does he will get 1 thousand dollars.

The money was a great deal. Who ever get that money could survive for about a month. Every one backed up. Kripa was standing there and didn't know what was going on. She didn't move a inch
M1: so u want to fight lady?
K: ur talking to me
M1: will ur the only one who is standing here in front
K: sure I will fight
Everyone laughs
K: y u guys laughing
M2: look at u, if a man cant beat that dude up what can u do.
K: (smiles) we will see about that
M1: start the fight
The man runs to kripa. She stand there still and didn't even move a inch. It looked like as if the man came close to kripa and just stood there. All of sudden he fall on kripa and kripa pushed him back and he fall in the ground. You could see kripa take her fist back. As the man tried to hit her she punched him really hard at stomach.
Every ones mouth was open. They couldn't believe a girl could beat that man up. Kripa went to the man and smiled
K: can I have my money now
Then man takes a knife out
M: what do u think that I will give u so much money
K: listen u told me if I win u will give me my money now give it
M: don't come closer or I will hurt u (Pointing the knife in front of her)
K: (thinking) damn this man, u just don't know who u are dealing with do u
K: ok fine u could keep the money
Kripa looks at his back like if someone is coming
K: oh shit police
The man turns around to look and kripa takes advantage of that, she grabs the knife form his hand and kicks him in the stomach. The man falls in the ground holing his stomach.
K: I told u give me my money nicely but to bad u picked the wrong choice. Now instead of 1 thousand I will be really happy to take 4 thousand since u wasted my 4 mints .
She takes the money from his hand and leaves back home. When going back she kicks the man again and says " never again do that to me or next time I will not spare u."

Kripa reaches home and slowly opens the door. She sneaks in to the house like if she is a chor When someone turns on the light. Kripa jerks up.
K: p..priya
P: where were u all this time
K: just out said (acting like kids who got in trouble) I was just getting a job
P: job… what kind of job
K: look at this money I got (shows her the money)
P: (shocked) where did u get all this money
Kripa tell her how she got this money
P: (yells) WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU
k: chill priya. Listen this was the only way we could get money to feed our self
P: by fighting
K: what do u want me to do, like others and work all the time then one day they will blame u for something u didn't do. I don't give a damn anymore to this world, I don't trust anyone.
P: (understands what she is going throw) im sorry kripa but all I want was for u to do in batter way I didn't mean to hurt u.
K: fin I will find a job but right now lets go to a restaurant and eat launch im hella hungry yar
P: u always change the topic fast. Ok lets go
They find a restaurant and goes in
K: waiter
The waiter comes
W: what can I get u maam
K: priya order anything u want I have money that u could buy the whole restaurant if u want (she joked)
They order food. They were eating when kripa saw some guys looking at priya.
K: priya you don't have any other clothes with u
P: no this is the only I have. Y did you ask
K: nothing your cloths are some parts rip after launch lets go shopping.
P: ok
Kripa excuses her self to go to the bathroom. Some guys come and sits by priya
G1: hi babes
P: go away
G2: what's wrong come I will buy u ur launch
P: get lost
Angad and josh comes to the restaurant to. Their table is close to kripa and priys table. They see the boys miss behaving with priya. Josh get mad and was about to get up and go to them but angad stops him
A: leave them alone
J: how can u say that look at them how they behave with her
A: who cares. Forget it
Kripa comes out of the bathroom and see the boys misbehaving with priya and get really mad. Angad was smoking. He had a cigarette at his hand when someone comes and grabs it from his hand. It was kripa, she went to the boy who was about to touch priya and put the smoke at his hand. The man got up and screamed. The other boys got up to. At the same time a waiter passed by and had a bottle in his plat. Kripa got the bottle and smacked it at teh other boys head. Blood started running form his head. When the other guys saw him they run of form restaurant. Every one was shocked from her behavior.
K: (to priya)u ok
P: yes I think so
K: forget everything happened and lets finish eating
Priya sat back down kind of nerves but she knew this would come becz this was how kripa was for passed 5 year in jail. It will take her long time till she starts to act normal or maybe she will be like this for ever always cold heart , thought priya. Kripa walked back to her table. The guy that she hit with the bottle was still in ground and not caring kripa stepped on him and walked to her table. She paid the bail.
K: lets go for shopping
P: ok
They left to the mall
No one at the resturant told the police who did it becz they all though what she did was right

Angad and josh was just watched them two all the time. Josh keep thinking how one of them was so nice and couldn't do anything and another one who would beat people up with no mercy. Angad in other hand was thinking how cool kripa was. They left to mall to after their launch to.

At mall

Kripa picked some cloth for her self. All her cloths was jeans and t-shit like tom boy. Priya got her self cloths to but opposite of kripa. Hers was sari and shalwar kamiz.
P: umm.. Kripa
K: (busy with her cloths) yea what is it
P: umm
K: (now looks at her angry) how many times should I tell u when u want to get something get it don't act like u have to ask permeation, we are sisters so act like one who never cares and enjoys spending her other sister money.
P: can I buy some jewelry
K: if u ask me once more ur dead
P: (laugh) ok sorry I wont. (Acting mean) I want to buy some jewelry so hurry up
K: nice acting but try to be a little more mean.
They head to the jewelry shop.

Angad and josh comes there to the jewelry shop to.
J: do u think this one will be good for babi
A: I don't know get her something nice like her self
J: what are u getting her
A: what ever u get her I will snatch it away from u and pretend that I bought it
J: last time u did that but this time I will not let u give my gift to harshini babi and pretend its yours.
A: we will see about that
Priya went to the other side and looking for beautiful jewelries . Josh was confused and when he turned around he bumped to a girl
J: oh Im really sorry (looks at the girl and its non other than priya) ur the girl in the restaurant
P: do I know u
J: no actually I saw u at restaurant today with the other girl
P: oh yes I remember.
J: hi im Josh khanna.
P: (smiles) im priya
They both shake hands and feels a little different feeling throw their body
J: if u don't mind can u help me find some jewelry
P: sure, who is it for
J: im trying to find a good jewelry for my babi
P: oh that's nice
J: her birthday is in few days and I wanted to give her a gift so I said jewelry was good
They talked for few mints and picked some jewelries. on other said kripa and angad meet
Angads cell phone was broken so he went to the cell store which was in said the mall to. Kripa at the same time went there to

To the man

K: excuse me can u help me here
M: yes what is it maam
K: I want to buy two cell phone
M: yes we have a great ones here plez come this side
The man shows her some cell phone when someone called the man
M: excuse me I will be back in a mint
K: ok
As the man leaves he drops his apron that he was holding in his hand. In the store who ever worked they wear one of those. Kripa picked the apron up. Angad came to her and thought she worked at the store. He stated yelling at her about y do they always disconnect his cell phone.
K: excuse me plez I think u
A: Damn u with ur cell phone.
Kripa got really mad. She hated people yelling at her specially when that was the last thing she wanted that day. She was in a good mood but really tired of walk in the mall for passed 2 hours.
K: plez calm down
A: ur telling me to calm down
Kripa was about to leave when angad grabbed from her arm
A: im talking to u lady
Angad didn't really recognized kripa. He did see her at restaurant but he was so mad that he couldn't think. He had a big meeting the other day. Hes cell phone got some kind of disconnected and he didn't get a call so he missed his meeting and that's y he was really pissed off. Kripa pulled her arm from his hand and slapped angad across the face
Everyone at store was shocked. Angad was a big rock stare and everyone new him
K: don't u dare touch me again (saying that she left from store really mad.)
Priya and josh were talking and laughing. Kripa comes to them
P: josh this is my sister kripa
J: Hi
At fist kripa was really mad and wanted to yell or hit someone. But seeing priya laugh after a long time all her anger went away.
K: (smiled) hello
J: l(ooks at his watch) oh I have to leave, there is a party in my house tomorrow would u like to come.(looking at priya)
P: I don't think so
J: plez
P: but I don't know anyone there
J: u know me right so I will introduce u to my babi to
P: will I think so
J: great here is my address I will be waiting for u two.
K: thank u
J: thanks
Josh left quickly. Kripa started teasing priya
K: wow who was he
P: we just meet today
K: that was fast, u saw him today and wow u became really fast friends
P: common lets go
K: did u buy something for ur self
P: yes I did and I got u some to
K: what? Me no way u know I don't wear this
P: listen kripa u have to stop this and be what u are
K: I am what I am
P: im saying that dress like girls and act like one
K: common mom don't lecture me again about this u already give me a big speech just an hour ago about my clothes.
P: u will never change

Josh goes to angad
J: hey angad
A: (yells) damn her, I will not leave her she has to pay for this
J: whats wrong, and y is ur face red
hearing that angad get even more mad
J: don't tell me a girl slapped u
Josh burst out laughing. Angads blood was boiling. Josh was about to say something when angad punched him hard in his stomach and left in anger toward his car
J: (trying to take his breath) man he didn't have to take his anger on me. God now only babi could get his mood back to normal.
Angad never listened to anyone. The only person he listend was harshini. Josh and angad loved harshani like sister and mother and she was their babi to.
They stop by a big house. Angad get out of the car and doesn't saying anything just heads toured his room and shuts his door really tight that the sound echoes all around the house. Harshani comes out of the kitchen
H: what happen, josh whats wrong with angad
J: I don't know but I think he got slapped from a girl
H: y
J: how would I know u ask him ur self
It was dinner time they all sit around the table and prithver came from work
H: hi honey
P: hi how are you dear
H: good sit down the dinner is ready
P: where is angad, how come he is not here. He was the one who always came fist
Harshani tells him what happened
P: will I think he disserved it if some girl slapped him
H: y is that
P: harshani u know him he must have done something bad to her that she slapped him
J: I agree with u bro
H: josh call your brother down
J: what u expect me to get another punched again no way babi u should do it he only listen to u and no one else.
H: fine I will try
Hrshani goes to his bedroom door and nocks
A: get lost josh
She nocks again
A: (yells) I said get lost damn u
Harshani opens the door and get in
A: babi what are u doing her u should have called me I would come to u. im sorry I thought u were josh
H: its ok, lets go dinner is ready
A: im not hungry
H: u have to eat common
A: plez babi I don't feel like eating
H: fine if u don't eat I will not eat to and both of us will stay hunger with u
A: babi don't do this ur pregnant u need to eat
H: not until u don't
A: fine I give up lets go
H: thats like a good boy
khushi19 thumbnail
i feel so sad for kripa anyways pls cont soon 😃
nottyangel thumbnail
👏
👏
plz cont sooooooooooooooon 😳
👏
👏
Star* thumbnail
Angad Khanna: 22 years old rich and big rock star. He has business of him self to. Loves his family a lot. All girls are after him and he is really spoiled brat. Believes in love.

Josh Khanna : 23 years old. Older then angad and smaller then pritheve. He is a big rock star to. Respects girls and not all flirty. Believes in love to.

Prithvi  Khanna: 25 years old the oldest of angad and josh. Has business and really rich. Loves his wife harshini and soon to be a father.

Harshini Khanna: 22 years old. Sweet and nice girl, house wife loves pritheve allot. Loves her family and is 3 months pregnant. She treats josh and angad as her own child and loves them a lot. Since she came to their lives she never let josh and angad feel that they need a sister or mother, even though she is smaller or same age but still takes care of them the same way. Both angad and josh loves her more than their life and can do anything for her.

Priya:( played by kumud from kkusum) 21 years old. Nice and sweet girl. U know about her life

Kripa: 21 years old, nice to people in said but out said she is really mean and people thinks of her really cold hearted but only priya knows the reason of her being like this. U know about her life to why she is that way.
Edited by Star* - 18 years ago
Star* thumbnail
Next day priya was getting ready for the party
P: kripa plez come with me to
K: no thanks I don't want to go, I have work to do
P: like what?
K: umm..like I umm….just go man I don't want to go. I will pick u up after the party, remember
P: yes yes I know not to go anywhere out said by my self in the streets. Im not a kid
K: u are to me now finish up I will drop u there
P: how much did u get this new car this morning
K: nothing much it was a great deal
P: (rising her eyebrow) really was it a great deal or u made him give u in a great deal
K: (laughs) u should have seen his face how much scared he was
P: its not good what u did
K: I know
P: then y are u doing it
K: becz I like to do it its fun
P: but
K: lets go hurry up
Priya sights and they leave
They reach to a huge house
K: ur friend looks like really rich
P: he said he is a rock star
K: really that nice
Josh saw priya come out of the car and his face lights up and a huge smiles spreads in his face. He goes to her.
J: hi
P: oh hi
J: come on in said
P: thank u
K: take care didz
J: ur not coming
K: oh im sorry I have work to do I cant
J: plez come on in
K: I will come later
J: promise
K: (smiles) promise
J: ok
K: bye u guys
The party started everyone was enjoying specially josh and priya. They talk and became really good friends.

Kripa went to a restaurant. She found a job there
K: excuse me where is the boss
Waiter=w
w: he is there in that room
K: thanks
Kripa goes to him. She gets a job. The man was really mean but she didn't care.
M: remember if u be late or not come u will be fired from this job
M: you cant be late more than 10 mints get it
K: ok I wont.
M: u will start tomorrow from 8
K: ok
Kripa leaves back to the party.
K: she inters the party and josh and priya sees her
Kripa heads towed them.
K: hi u guys
J: where did u go
K: I got a job
P: really where
K: at a restaurant
P: im happy for u
J: y in a restaurant
K: that's the cool place I work with my friend there (she lied)
P: I need to look for a job to
J: I have a place open for secretary if u want to get.
P: I don't know, I don't know anything about being a secretary
J: come to my office tomorrow I will show you its easy all u get to do is keep track of my meetings and shows and etc.
P: I…
K: that's sounds great, y don't u try it priya
P: ok I guess so.
J: great then
J: here I will introduce u to my brother.
Josh calls angad
J: kripa meet angad my brother
They both see each other they get shocked
K,A: (same time)TUM
A: what are u doing in my house get out of her
J: angad behave ur self
A: she is the one who slapped me
K: u disserved it u were the one who thought I worked there and yelled at me
A: if u didn't work there u should have said it
K: u never give chance for me to speak
They started arguing. Priya and josh was doing their best to stop them
After half hour later
The music started and everyone got their partner and went to the dance floor
J: priya can I have a dance
P: (blushes) yes
They both go to the dance floor and dance
Angad and kripa was watching them dance when angad asked kripa
A: will u dance with me
K(thinks) oh so has a plan to do something no wonder he is asking me for a dance
A: (thinking) u will see how I will humiliate u in front of every one and everyone will laugh at u will u cry like little baby
K: (smiles) sure
Angad puts his hand at her waist and kripa at his shoulder. They both were dancing, and angad wanted trip kripa.
At every move they made angad put his leg in front of her leg so she could fall but she knew what he was trying to do. She was fast and moved before she fall. angad looked at her eyes really angry that he will kill her any mint. Kripa to did the same but after looking in each other eyes all of sudden all of their anger went away. Before u could see lots of anger in both of their eyes but now all u could see so much love.
Kripa was getting anger to see love in his eyes. She liked to fight but she knew that she cant love anyone and nor she should try to becz no one will ever except her if they find out she has been to jail for murder, thought kripa.
K: angad
A: still lost in his world
K: get more mad and stapes at his leg
A; ouch what the hell
K: laughs)
A: some day I will get u for this whole thing
K: if u can duffer
A: what u say
K: the thing u heard
A: 😡
K: 😛 😛

The music finishes and they all four gets back together.
K: hey josh where is ur babi and brother
J: oh they left to their friends house she was kind of sick that why
K: oh ok
P: I meet her she was really nice lady
A,J: yup she is
K: cool I will see her next time then
K: we have to go home now
J: oh common plez few more mints
P: no thanks josh its late and we batter get going
J: (sad to see priya leave) ok
K: (knows how josh feels and smiles) hey josh how about if u come tomorrow to our house and we will go to dinner, its my treat becz I got a new job
J: smiles to hear he could see priya again) sure I will come
K: (looks at angad) u want to come to
A: no thanks I have lots of work to do and not instead of being with u and west my time
K: what ever anyways I didn't want to call u I just asked to be nice
A: whatever
K: ok bye u guys see u tomorrow
Priya and kripa leaves home
A: (to josh) wow bro u seem to be really happy every time ur with priya do u like her or something
J: oh will I know for sure that I cant hide anything form u so I will tell u, yes I love, her first sight love
A: u only meet her for 2 day how can u love her
J: u sure are duffer
A: what do u mean
J: will when I say its fist sight love that mean when the fist time I saw her I fall in love.. stupid can u get hat much in ur head no wonder why kripa always call u duffer.
A: joshhhhhhhhhhhh ( runs after him and punches one at his stomach)

Few days passes by. Josh and priya started to date each other. In other hand kripa and angad always fight and argue at every little things. Kripa was kind of worried about priya becz she felt what if josh finds out about her passed will he leave her. The same thing scared priya a lot, but never had the courage to tell him about her self.

One day kripa was working at restaurant when prithvi and harshini comes there for dinner. Kripa never saw prihvi and harshini but heard a lot from priya and josh.

P: waiter
Kripa come to them
K: hi my name is kripa and I will be ur waiter for tonight what can I get u
P: will I brought my lovely wife harshini to date today so can u get her something that will make her really happy
K: sure sir
K: what can I get u maam
P: anything that a pregnant women can have
H: prithvi shame less
K: (laughes) u guys are a cute couple
P: yup we are
K: wish u a great life and congeradulation to your baby maam
H: thanks you

She takes their order and after and after hour later they leave. Kripas time for work was done to and she left to her car to get home. As she got to the road she saw a truck come and hit a car in the street. The car fall up and down to the grown up sit down. The truck left and no one was there at the empty road. Kripa stopped her car far from the car at corner. She got out and run to the car that had an accident. She hit the door of the driver few time till it opened. She pulled fromm the mans arms and it was none other than prithvi. She was shocked to see them. She looked around and saw the oil get close to the fire. She new the car would blow up in few mints. She pulled from prithvi's arm and took him far from the car. Then she run back to the car becz she knew harshini was there to. The same time prithvi cam back to since and saw the car explode. He screamed harshinis name and fall back unconscious. He thought harshini was dead. After few mints later kripa came back running to him. She already took harshini out of the car before it exploded. She took him to her car and drive fast towed the hospital. She reached the hospital and run to the doctor and asked for help. The nurses got harshini and prithvi out of the car and took them to the operation room. The nurse brought some paper works to kripa fill out. She did and at relative section she put down sister of harshini and prithvi her jiju since she didn't know what else to put.

3 hours passed and the doctor came out. Kripa run to him
K: doctor….
D: miss kripa prithvi is out of danger now
K: harshini
D: she and her child are fine to but
K: but what?
D: if we don't find someone to donate blood fast we might not be able to save her and her child.
K: yells) don't u have any blood at this big hospital
D: Im sorry but right now we don't have any blood available. I'm sorry
K: how about main
D: yes we need to check first but
D: I we need lots of blood
K: I don't care just take as mush as u need and hurry up
D: ok
The nurse took kripa to a room to do some check up then they got her blood. After 5 mints later she was done. Kripa was feeling really dizzy since she give lots of blood but still managed to hold her self.
The operation was successful to. Kripa stayed at hospital till the next day until prithvi came back to since.
When prithvi came back to since he yelled again harshinis name
P: HARSHINI
The doctors run to him and tried to calm him down.
D: Mr. prithvi plez calm down ur wife is save and ok
P: shocked to hear harshini was still alive
D: yes she is aright this lady save both of u guys
P: looked at kripa that was standing by the door
K: hi sir
P: ur the girl from
K: yes
The doctor left and kripa sat next to prithvi
P: thank you soo much for saving us
K: its nothing
P: im really great full to you…. I want to see harshini
K: she is not back to since yet plez calm down u will see her
P: no I want to see her right now
K: wait I will be back and bring her here
Kripa goes and talks to the doctors. The doctors brings harshini to the same room as prithvi. Now her bed is next to prithvi's. Prithvi takes her hand and tears rolls down his check.
P: harshini
K: umm…sir do u have any relative that I could inform
P: yes my two brothers
K: can I have their phone number
She tries to call them but no one picked up and their cell phone was off.
K: no on is picking up.. Tell me the address and I will go to the house and tell them
P: sure
Kripa notes the address and leaves to inform them. She reaches by the huge house
K: this is Joshs house isn't it
Kripa nocks at the door and angad opens it
A: what are u doing her
K: I
A: hurry up I don't have time to listen to your crap
Josh comes form behind him and sees kripa
J: hi kripa come in
K: no thanks umm josh is prithvi ur brother
A: its non of ur baseness
J: (looks at him anger than to kripa) yes it is
K: they had an accident last night
Both angad and josh were shocked