Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterpot

Totally agree with your perspective Indu. Guddu has always been reasonable with clear thinking, what ever he does he thinks alot on it before doing it and thats the reason he hasnt made any blunders in his life. Yeah thats another side of the picture of the bar scene cuz when he stops Kukkan from beating and when he says him that how does he raised his hand on his friend there was pain in his eyes while he was saying him that and calling him bhabi ka chamcha as if he himself was sorry for doing all this. But lets see wat the CV's have for us in box hopefully a bright new sun will shine with lots of hope and happiness for Gunjhun and us the viewers as well.

I like what you said and hope so too that the CVs do have something nice for us viewers and soon as it is for a Friday this was upsetting as the wait of two days is too much to bear in these circumstances with a hope that next week brings some good episodes
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god ...What had BBAT come to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't commented on a WU in a long time but after reading this  I had too!

Guddu is hanging out with Jabbu and going around hugging other girls????????????

He's being so unfair to Runjhun and Kukkan!

Why are they doing this to Guddu's character????The same guy who used to love his wife so much and ated to see her get hurt and never looked at another girl...broke her bangle n cut her hand and is hanging out with other women in that way 😑

I agree with  orianthi they are destroying Guddu...

Cvs u need to get your stories straight and as rani said:Stop butchering the characters!First Runjhun leaving Guddu for her M&M's n now Guddu...😑

@Naina 😲 Suicide!?!??! No I doubt Runjhun could reach that stage off weakness...but if she does atempt I hope it knocks some sense into Guddu.

Thanks for the update chatterpot 😊

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

Oh my god ...What had BBAT come to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't commented on a WU in a long time but after reading this  I had too!

Guddu is hanging out with Jabbu and going around hugging other girls????????????

He's being so unfair to Runjhun and Kukkan!

Why are they doing this to Guddu's character????The same guy who used to love his wife so much and ated to see her get hurt and never looked at another girl...broke her bangle n cut her hand and is hanging out with other women in that way 😑

I agree with  orianthi they are destroying Guddu...

Cvs u need to get your stories straight and as rani said:Stop butchering the characters!First Runjhun leaving Guddu for her M&M's n now Guddu...😑

@Naina 😲 Suicide!?!??! No I doubt Runjhun could reach that stage off weakness...but if she does atempt I hope it knocks some sense into Guddu.

Thanks for the update chatterpot 😊

Thats why I she should 'scare' him by doing that
-Nirvana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Thats why I she should 'scare' him by doing that

Yup I hope she does,but what if he leaves her to go ahead😲 ...I doubt-he may be angry with her but he can't hate her...but all these things he's doing-like how he hurt her and didn't even care  πŸ˜’ Is his love for her going away?
tereliyex thumbnail

Yup I hope she does,but what if he leaves her to go ahead😲 ...I doubt-he may be angry with her but he can't hate her...but all these things he's doing-like how he hurt her and didn't even care  πŸ˜’ Is his love for her going away?

I doubt his love is going away,hes just tryong ot knock some sense into her the hard way.She did everything he hates,so hes doing everything she hates but still I find him hugging Neelu a little overboard
-Nirvana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I doubt his love is going away,hes just tryong ot knock some sense into her the hard way.She did everything he hates,so hes doing everything she hates but still I find him hugging Neelu a little overboard

Me 2  **sigh** I just hope everything gets well soon and that love rekindles...

Hey u changed ure name! 😊
tereliyex thumbnail

Me 2  **sigh** I just hope everything gets well soon and that love rekindles...

Hey u changed ure name! 😊

Yes,I can already picture a reunion scene😍!
Aand yeshhh i did its easier for people to recognize me on fb
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Chatterpot for today's awesome update I can't imagine what it must have been like for you to keep re-watching and writing these heart wrenching scenes of Guddu hurting RJ. Have not posted in awhile because I was hurting seeing RJ suffer like that for her awful M&M's as there was nothing more to be said in hopes she learns her lesson which she did eventually but I freaked at yesterday's pre-cap with the intro of Jabbu I literally fell from my couch out of shock and his entry it was as if there trying to say hey lets put this guy in to show how much change we have placed in GD's character lets show the viewers just how far he can go in anger how could he hurt RJ in that manner and not notice how could he disrespect Kukkan his bhaiya who would lay down his life for GD at the drop of a hat it all makes no sense and seems too far fetched for us viewer but in further in my analogy I realise he kept repeating this same line and i quote "RJ left me for her M&M'S so I will do what i want" not only is this a plan of his to teach RJ a lesson with the help of Kukkan but it will also be his down fall with the intro of Neelu to stir his feelings for RJ and Jabbu to spew poison into there relationship or as he sad oil to the already burning fire, in my view this another test for RJ to see sho is more important to her and the extent she will go to get her GD back as her old tricks will no longer work on him now that he is this angry that's all for now... 
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its nice to see so many ppl posting today as i visit the forum every day to read and watch but not post and the WU was a ghost town because of the news with Nivi but i like how everyone is joining hands too and posting to show their displeasure and excitement in this episode i feel really happy here now hopefully all the awkward moments are gone and we can be a happy BBAT family again...
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, well done!