Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just read about people complaining about Neelu and Guddus character. First they want new villains and when you get them its not wahts they wanted.
I think they hope that fanfiction will be depicted in the show. But that will not happen inthis show.
Guddu behaved that way before and he can behave now as well. Runjhun is hurting him so he is hurting her back thats what Guddu do.

Once Billo said that Guddu is a coin that has head on both sides. He never loses. He always wins and he knows what he wants to keep and keeps it too. I mean he is a guy that eats the cake and have it too.

So no body not even Jabbo will be abel to distroy him. If Six cannot succeed in it how can one?
dotcom thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe he is just doing that to hurt RJ, so that she can feel the feeling, when someone u love take sides with someone u hate...

Maybe Kukkan is in this too... G.ji did ask him for a favor, we thought favor was to get them home from dharamshala, but maybe this "drama" is part of it. Even though I think Nilu wasnt a part of this.

I don't think that he knows that this dancer is his childhood friend. Maybe they never met since childhood. And remember how upset and angry G.ji was when RJ thought that the bargirl was nilu...
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I just read about people complaining about Neelu and Guddus character. First they want new villains and when you get them its not wahts they wanted.
I think they hope that fanfiction will be depicted in the show. But that will not happen inthis show.
Guddu behaved that way before and he can behave now as well. Runjhun is hurting him so he is hurting her back thats what Guddu do.

Once Billo said that Guddu is a coin that has head on both sides. He never loses. He always wins and he knows what he wants to keep and keeps it too. I mean he is a guy that eats the cake and have it too.

So no body not even Jabbo will be abel to distroy him. If Six cannot succeed in it how can one?

Good to see your post, AZ 😊  You have been MIA for sometime.  Missed you and your analyses!
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Yes,I can already picture a reunion scene😍!

Aand yeshhh i did its easier for people to recognize me on fb

Yes me 2-Runjhun running into Guddu's arms 😍 How cute 😳...I hope Nivedita is still Runjhun in this scene but the rate it's going she might be replaced by then

Okay yeah...me 2 I did so ppl wouldn't get mixed up with my name...
Is Ishana and Naina both your names? 😊
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't notice this earlier... but it wasn't a bar they went to at the end... it was "Anarkali's Musical Troup" so technically not a bar dancer...πŸ˜•
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so sure that this will increase trps... NOT πŸ€’

And just because we wanted new villains, it doesn't mean that we should accept  stupid, plots and these types of new villains, HOME  WRECKERS and this beautiful track 

OUR MALE LEAD WHO IN ONE DAY WENT FROM TRYING TO BRING HIS WIFE BACK TO HANGING OUT WITH GIRLS IN BARS.
I am not saying that Runjhun is innocent but seriously, did Guddu have to take it this far?  Wasn't he the same guy from the episode before who was telling Kukkan how he has to bring Runjhun back and convince her?
So he is right to emotionally blackmail Runjhun? She must do whatever he says in fear of him meeting CHUDAILS in bars?
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

I didn't notice this earlier... but it wasn't a bar they went to at the end... it was "Anarkali's Musical Troup" so technically not a bar dancer...πŸ˜•

Lol, Rani, Nilu may be part of a musical troup but what she was doing in the episode is pretty much the same as what a bar dancer would do.  Nilu is dancing in front of a bunch of men really close to a bar & some of them are not in their senses & who know how many of them have drinks in their hand.  I did not imagine Nilu ever doing this when making up my ff.  In my ff, she is a model.  When she is on stage in my ff, it is because she doing runways not because she is dancing in front of a bunch of men.  I don't really know why the CV's made her do this?  Am I completely disspointed that they had her perform like this- I guess not but what I'm seeing with her character so far is not like how she is in my ff.  I like her in my fan fiction but it's a question as to whether I'm gonna end up liking her on the show.  
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago