Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pensink91

</div>
<div>
So true he does need a kaan ke neeche and wo bhi itni zooor ka ke akal thikane aa jaye uski...hate hate hate hate.

I feel that fasting would not help anything either she is so sick and in the hospital would change him or her trying to commit sucide or her gettng pregnant now might bring him back.

I am so mad at today's episode and hope that soon they end this track like Baba track. that was still little resonable but this is way out of line.

Guddu hurting Kukkan would estrange him from Kukkan and no I do not want split between Kukkan and Guddu, kukkan is the only sane person in his group of friends.

😡😲

True!If shes pregnant I hope she tries to keep her baby away from Guddu ,which would break his heart!
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess... in some twisted way this could be Guddu's plan?  I still can't believe that he physically hurt Runjhun after being upset about seeing her look like she was going to faint but we don't really know the favor that Guddu asked of Kukkan... we just assume that it was to go get the M&Ms back.  Maybe Kukkan is in on this?  That Kukkan will break ties with Guddu as well so all that is left is Jabbu... and then Runjhun will run to his side because he'll be all alone except for Neelu and Jabbu and she will forget about the M&Ms.

CVs, even if that's not your idea... I don't even want to know...🤢
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

I guess... in some twisted way this could be Guddu's plan?  I still can't believe that he physically hurt Runjhun after being upset about seeing her look like she was going to faint but we don't really know the favor that Guddu asked of Kukkan... we just assume that it was to go get the M&Ms back.  Maybe Kukkan is in on this?  That Kukkan will break ties with Guddu as well so all that is left is Jabbu... and then Runjhun will run to his side because he'll be all alone except for Neelu and Jabbu and she will forget about the M&Ms.

@ bold - m thinkng d same ... it cud b Guddu's plan for makng RJ realise dat wat has she done 2 help M & M's n i agree may b Kukkan is in dis as Guddu did ask 4 a favour which v think is only gettng dem bak 2 his place bt cud b more than dis... Bt is gettng Jabbu n Neelu also his plan ???? Felt like whackng Jabbu  😡😡😡😡  

Nt even an expression of concern on Guddu's face aftr hurtng RJ ... wen he was so cocerned abt her workng at d temple n all 😕😡  ... Obviously he wud nt show in frnt of evry1 bt still cud lu at her hand ... n hw can he think of anothr woman as he still luvs RJ so much (hope dis is only a plan 😡)

Let's see wat d CV's hv planned...
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolguy3

@ bold - m thinkng d same ... it cud b Guddu's plan for makng RJ realise dat wat has she done 2 help M & M's n i agree may b Kukkan is in dis as Guddu did ask 4 a favour which v think is only gettng dem bak 2 his place bt cud b more than dis... Bt is gettng Jabbu n Neelu also his plan ???? Felt like whackng Jabbu  😡😡😡😡  

Nt even an expression of concern on Guddu's face aftr hurtng RJ ... wen he was so cocerned abt her workng at d temple n all 😕😡  ... Obviously he wud nt show in frnt of evry1 bt still cud lu at her hand ... n hw can he think of anothr woman as he still luvs RJ so much (hope dis is only a plan 😡)

Let's see wat d CV's hv planned...

Hope it really is a plan but I have a feeling it is not as why would he drink so much and dance with that girl. Runjhun was not there, I would have understood if he was trying to make her jealous. But after today's episode my brain is dead and have been praying that please get this out of my head as I have excellent plans for Karwachauth, but I know I cannot wait till Monday anymore.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the wonderful updates, Gauher.  I know how hard it must have been for you to watch and rewatch the heart-breaking scenes of today's episodes to do the write-ups
I dread doing the same for Monday's episode 🤢

@Rani - You are so right.  It can still be made to be that way, if the CVs have something else on mind 🤢

Well lets see...Guddu shares his concerns and worries with Kukkan about Runjhun slogging at the temple, that morning in his room.  When Kukkan asked Guddu why doesn't he just ask Runjhun to come back home, Guddu says that he also wants to do that, but doesn't know how to make her come without the M&Ms.  Then he asks Kukkan to do him a favor.  Thats all we are shown.

Guddu has always been shown as a person with clear thinking, a man who hardly made any blunders in life.  His actions have usually been well thought out in the past.

At the bar, after he stops Kukkan from beating Jabbu, and asks him to leave, it appeared as if he looked back at Kukkan regretfully.  Either that, or I just wanted it to be that way 😭

Let's see whats in store for us on Monday.  Already the situation seems to be so worse, I can't imagine what would happen after adding Neelu to the mix! 🤢😕Edited by dhruvie05 - 12 years ago
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!  I am disgusted by today's episode. 

Naiina, Runjhun would never do that.  She may fast until Guddu comes back to her but that's the most.

I don't even know what to think.

How could Guddu hurt Kukkan like this when he just asked Kukkan to do him a favor a few hours earlier?  Are the CVs setting the stage for there to be a split between Kukkan and Guddu now?

How could Guddu manhandle Runjhun so that he hurts her hand and breaks her Chori which cuts her hand?  He didn't even care!! What happened to all that concern about Runjhun cleaning the floor and then being hungry?  If you don't care about hurting your wife, then why show concern earlier?

CVs this makes NO SENSE!!!

Stop butchering Guddu's character!! Haven't you already butchered Runjhun's character?  Isn't one character assassination enough??

Guddu forgiving Jabbu makes no sense either.  I thought Jabbu hurt Guddu just like Runjhun did so why would he forgive that... or maybe Guddu thinks that Runjhun is the reason he and Jabbu fought now.

Finally, I wrote this in the DT but what if Neelu is going to be paired with Jabbu?  Jabbu's way of hurting Guddu later on?  I think Guddu has a brotherly relationship with Neelu though I think he'll make it appear like something else for Runjhun...

I totally agree with you Rani. All in red together: 1. I just dont understand how the CV's could show Guddu like this un grateful not thinking about Kukkan at all one who sacrificed his life without even thinking anything even once, he just married Devi when he asked him without asking any questions. He just asked his favour for bringing RJ back to home. It shows that (iam talking about today's episode) he is treating Kukkan like his servant when ever he wants him or his services he said sorry and asked him to do work for him and when he is angry he can do what ever he wants or treat anyone like he wants. Plz CV's dont split Kukkan and Guddu and i dont think they will do this cuz since the beginning they have shown brotherly love in between them. So plz CV's dont ruin atleast those characters leave them as they are. 
2. I dont know what CV's are trying to show in yesterday's episode they showed how worried and concerned he was regearding RJ and today he was really very rude with her. It was fine till he was avoiding her and was keeping quiet that was even killing RJ his quietness and now this behaviour of his too much, for the person you are worried and showed concerned you cant be that rude. Today's Guddu behaviour was unacceptable and the CV's has changed his or rather i should say butchered his character in just one episode.
3.Totally agreed if we just go a little back and remember MD's mehendi ceremony where he came to know about Jhabbu's act there was fight between Guddu and Jhabbu, Guddu was so hurt with his behaviour and when they met again in mandir where he beated him badly i just dont understand how could he forget the threat that Jhabbu has given him of killing Kukkan, and just to show his anger and temporary hatred towards RJ he could go to this extent its un believable that CV's could change Guddu's character over night.
Chatterpot thumbnail

@ Red May be it could be Guddu's plan of hurting RJ and teaching her a lesson but even then why Jhabbu? If this is CV's idea to show us then it will be interesting other than the current track sucks. Guddu hurting RJ and Kukkan with out using his brains.
Chatterpot thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

Hope it really is a plan but I have a feeling it is not as why would he drink so much and dance with that girl. Runjhun was not there, I would have understood if he was trying to make her jealous. But after today's episode my brain is dead and have been praying that please get this out of my head as I have excellent plans for Karwachauth, but I know I cannot wait till Monday anymore.

100% agree with you Pensink after watching today's epi cant wait for Monday enthusiastically as i used too.
Chatterpot thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Thank you so much for the wonderful updates, Gauher.  I know how hard it must have been for you to watch and rewatch the heart-breaking scenes of today's episodes to do the write-ups
I dread doing the same for Monday's episode 🤢

@Rani - You are so right.  It can still be made to be that way, if the CVs have something else on mind 🤢

Well lets see...Guddu shares his concerns and worries with Kukkan about Runjhun slogging at the temple, that morning in his room.  When Kukkan asked Guddu why doesn't he just ask Runjhun to come back home, Guddu says that he also wants to do that, but doesn't know how to make her come without the M&Ms.  Then he asks Kukkan to do him a favor.  Thats all we are shown.

Guddu has always been shown as a person with clear thinking, a man who hardly made any blunders in life.  His actions have usually been well thought out in the past.

At the bar, after he stops Kukkan from beating Jabbu, and asks him to leave, it appeared as if he looked back at Kukkan regretfully.  Either that, or I just wanted it to be that way 😭

Let's see whats in store for us on Monday.  Already the situation seems to be so worse, I can't imagine what would happen after adding Neelu to the mix! 🤢😕

Totally agree with your perspective Indu. Guddu has always been reasonable with clear thinking, what ever he does he thinks alot on it before doing it and thats the reason he hasnt made any blunders in his life. Yeah thats another side of the picture of the bar scene cuz when he stops Kukkan from beating and when he says him that how does he raised his hand on his friend there was pain in his eyes while he was saying him that and calling him bhabi ka chamcha as if he himself was sorry for doing all this. But lets see wat the CV's have for us in box hopefully a bright new sun will shine with lots of hope and happiness for Gunjhun and us the viewers as well.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This episode went past the line with me!!!!😡. 

- I know Guddu is REALLY MAD at Runjhun & he wants to teach her a lesson- this is understandable but it's the way he is teaching her a leasson- this I so do not like!  What are CV's trying to show us?Are they showing us that although Guddu has not forgotten o how the M & M's & Runjhun betrayed him, he has forgotten how Jabbo betrayed him.  I think Guddu is thinkin' that Runjhun left me for my enemies well I will stay away from her & be around her enemy.  he want to take revenge on Runjhun in a really dirty way.  Devi is already pissed off at Guddu & if she knew he was hangin' out w/Jabbo...

- I felt so bad for Kukkan today.  Guddu may have been at least kinda drunk when he got mad at Kukkan & told him not to punch Jabbo (this icky guy totally deserved a punch) but seeing him treat his loyal friend so badly, pushing him😭.

- Runjhun was bold throughout the whole episdoe today but nothing ended up coming out of her efforts.  My dad relapsed on my mom while they were married.  He used to beat her & then he stopped doing that & I didn't see or hear about him doing it for years & all of a sudden I heard my mom crying loudly & i found out that he hit her quite hard.  When Guddu physically hurt Runjhun today, I thought about this incident between my parents.  Yes, there are quite a bit of difference between Gunjhun's marriage & my parents' marriage but I just got reminded of this unpleasant moment that took place in my life when I saw Guddu hurt her like this.  Although I found the bangle breaking scene painful, I actually didn't find him physically hurting her like this to be far fetched- Guddu may not have realized how rough he ended up being with her in his anger- I don't remember him noticing the blood on her hand.       

- In Guddu's eyes, Runjhun may at least kinda remind him of one of his past inner demons that is coming back to his mind- his dad.  

- Guddu wants Runjhun to learn a lesson the hard way, well maybe he will learn a lesson the hard way in the process of teaching her a lesson- this will be interesting to watch.

- Does Inspector Daroga not know that Guddu is married?

@ pensink91- I rather have Runjhun pregnancy happen than her committing suicide.  I think Guddu finding out she is preggers would be a good wake up call for him.  He might get reminded of how Devi is pregnant with his jerky friend's kid.           

@ rani- I don't think the CV's seriously butchered Runjhun's character with her staying away from Guddu for a very short period of time while she cleans the temple, providing food for her M & M's & her cousins.  I won't really get into why I don't feel like they butchered her but I do feel like they are kinda butchering Guddu (I'm using the word kinda because... just read the rest of my post- lol) but at least part of me wants to think that there is a reason as to why they portrayed Guddu the way they did in this episode- this is one of the reasons why I'm feeling Guddu is thinkin' that Runjhun left me for my enemies well I will stay away from her & be around her enemy- Jabbo.  Could the CV's be showing his past inner demon- his dad coming back to his mind & clouding it, clouding his mind so much to the point where he just can't think straight.  Inner demons are really a killer.  Th\ey can be one of the most hardest things to get rid of & unfortunately there are times when once they're gone it's not like they never come back.  They pay visits.  Guddu's mind is vulnerable to the demon (s) right now.  Ok, I know I sound kinda crazy right now😆 but I really do wonder if the CV's are showing the inner demon(s) coming back concept.  Showing this concept is a risky thing to do & the way they were showing it today w/him hangin' out w/Jabbo was risky.  The CV's better be careful with how they handle Guddu's character.  I also do wonder if Guddu actually has another motive in his mind.  I wonder if while he teaches this lesson to Runjhun, he will end up convincing Jabbo to take responsibility of his kid.  Maybe  at least a little part of Guddu may want Jabbo back in his life for whatever reason but I'm thinkin' that Guddu may have a positive motive in mind when it comes to him hanging out w/Jabbo- this is me thinkin' opimistically about my dear Gudduwa😆  

- Is that dancer in the precap Nilu?  She looked kinda like Nilu.

- At least the M & M's weren't a very bad influence on Runjhun while she stayed with them after leaving LN.  In fact they told her to go back to Guddu the day she arrived at the lodge.  Who knows what the hell Jabbo is gonna feed to Guddu about Runjhun.     

- When thinkin' of the precap, I actually do wonder if Mitho really genuinely feels sorry for Runjhun & has pretty much no evil thoughts in her head.  I don't even see her saying ill things about her in her head anymore for example.            
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago