Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...Superb update..
thank u so much soumya for the diwali gift...loved it...
maan finally realizing that he cannot stay away from her but yet the revelations r to b made...
i think that will b in the next update...as they will b spending time wid each other...
ssly..loved it so much...haayyyee...i can just day-dream of maan being naughty wid her n she can only make him feel dat...aww..choo chweet...!!! 😳
geet blushing profusely...wid his behavior n he kissed her too...ok it was on d cheek but still...
😳 😍
awesome update...!!
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.  Delightful dewali gift update.  Wow!! Atlast maan is confessing his feelings.    Great going.
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg soumya
firsr of all
Happy Diwali
Hope u hv an awesone year ahead with lots of smiles n brightness around u
Secondly happy diwali to maaneet n ppl around them in this fic
Thirdly woah kya dhamaake daar update tha
Woahhh i was flattered in one go. Maan sachi yea keh raha hai na? Is he really u knw...confessing? O_O
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing but i din't understand what maan is saying to geet, is he confessing his love for her.continue soon.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg MSK is confessin his feelings!!
loved it!!
happy diwali n thanx for the update!!

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG maans confession itni jaldi socha nehi thi...superb diwali gift for everyone...geet, we reader and i think maan himself..plz baki raat ka haal aji bayan kad do...
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
That was awesome dear.. Your writing style is just amazing.. 😊.. Waiting for the next..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
sowmya it is diwali & the part was literally dhamakedaar, duadaar part... & it is also the 50th part on the 100th page, yeh tho aur bhi achchi baat hoying..the part was just too good...me loved it to the core..yeh 50th part padhkar, sach mein mazaa aagaya..i was smiling all the way through in this part...first tho shasha, yeh maan pe line marr rahi hai, lekin usko yeh thodi na patah hai that maan has already chosen the one for him..the day she meets geet as the love of maan's life, us din uski shakal dekhne layak hogi...& i'am waiting for that priceless expression on shasha's face..haha...then the way maan dealt with niharika, niharika not budging an inch..then on a personal level when maan talked to niharika, niharika understood maan's point...this is nice...anyway hamesha ek personal touch hona zaroori hotha hii hai...maan ka calling the manager & clarifying that what happened in the bank was not niharika's fault, this was a very sweet gesture...then the scenes at the Khuruna Mansion, was very well written..i simply love the khurana family...the bonding they share is too good... indirectly, naintara, dev, dadi, kiara all are giving maan hints about geet, this is nice...then the next scene maan before niharika's home..niharika getting geet to the terrace..the high five in the air which maan & niharika share awesome... then talking about the awesomest scene of the part..jisse padhkar i was flying high literally...maan, geet ka milna...unke beech kii baatein...ufff... yeh maan kabse itna bada flirt hogaya..the way he was talking to geet, the way he was replying to everything, ohhh...mannn...they are all so wonderful..loved maan's dialogues, geet's sharm...hyeee...just too good...the best part is finally indirectly hii sahii maan ne geet ko yeh convey tho kiya that he loves her..& now geet knows it too...this scene was beautifully written & executed...keep up the good work going...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏sowmya please update soon..aaj diwali hai so can we get another update pleaseee...pleasee..please with a cherry on top...& yes Happy Diwali..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dear...happy diwali to you too... congrats on yr 50th part...awesome update...loved it
wajiha-1 thumbnail
fantastic
continue soon