Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
what is the meaning of faart?
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

πŸ₯³Everybody, sing with me πŸ˜ƒ

(rabba mere rabba rabba, rabba mere rabba)
Is faaart ko main, kyaa naam doon...
(rabba mere rabba rabba, rabba mere rabba)
Bechayn tummy ko kaise, aaraaam dooonn 
Is faaart ko main, kyaa naam doon...❀️

OMG, you can totally be an Indian version of Weird Al Yankovic!!!  My brother and I were once talking about that years ago.  Weird Al hit it big in his own way.  Definitely a lucrative career move!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I once (about 10 yrs ago) tried to do a parody/spoof of Tainted Love : I called it Tainted Blood and my brother said I was terrible so I now stick to my day job. 😊

Originally posted by: Nrp77

OMG, you can totally be an Indian version of Weird Al Yankovic!!!  My brother and I were once talking about that years ago.  Weird Al hit it big in his own way.  Definitely a lucrative career move!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I once (about 10 yrs ago) tried to do a parody/spoof of Tainted Love : I called it Tainted Blood and my brother said I was terrible so I now stick to my day job. 😊

We do such parodies all the time...πŸ˜†
Being from Bolly sec we have that liberty..
We have fights over salman,katrina,kareena,Srk almost everyday but does that stop us noπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

what is the meaning of faart?

Fart means Arnav πŸ˜ƒ
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tvdekha

We do such parodies all the time...πŸ˜†
Being from Bolly sec we have that liberty..
We have fights over salman,katrina,kareena,Srk almost everyday but does that stop us noπŸ˜†

I'm definitely going to check that out b/c I can't stand Kareena at all... I decided last month that I would rather have a root canal than watch her 'so-called' acting...  🀒
I was still in Gurgaon back in September when the Bodyguard came out.  I went to see it w/ a coworker since it was the only movie playing at the Ambience Mall theater.  I don't know why they do that b/c obviously I didn't have another choice...ugghh  Great theater, terrible actress.  Anyhow, I'm deviating from topic.  I will definitely come check out the Bollywood section.  Thanks for the heads-up!!! 😊
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why here everyone cruel from each other
if anyone post bad and abusing topic here then india forum company is take hard action against these persons 
because many india forum employ join this forum from wrong name
so if anyone post here wrong topic against the rule of india forum then india forum will give a notice and my brother is works as a employ of india forum so he will give me these info
so please dont post wrong topic and reply otherwise u will struck in big problem
so take care
Edited by superdil19 - 12 years ago

You're right, fart does not mean Arnav, it means both Arnav AND Khushi. I got it from dictionary.com πŸ˜ƒ

fart

[fahrt]  Show IPA Vulgar .
noun
An irritating or foolish person. For example-Arnav and Khushi.

I'm definitely going to check that out b/c I can't stand Kareena at all... I decided last month that I would rather have a root canal than watch her 'so-called' acting...  🀒
I was still in Gurgaon back in September when the Bodyguard came out.  I went to see it w/ a coworker since it was the only movie playing at the Ambience Mall theater.  I don't know why they do that b/c obviously I didn't have another choice...ugghh  Great theater, terrible actress.  Anyhow, I'm deviating from topic.  I will definitely come check out the Bollywood section.  Thanks for the heads-up!!! 😊

@Bold ...ooo u'll be loved for this..I already know with whom u  r gonna b loggerheads...

anyway I just stated an opinion and look where we r...

Oh dear lord bless these tween  kids😊    
bye

Aww thanks πŸ˜³ I went to a Jewish University for 5 years so I did get some Jewishness in me πŸ˜†But yeah, comparing me with Weird Al is an insult to him. I β€οΈ him. 
.Lina. thumbnail
I understand your problem.

But look at it through this perspective: minuu doesn't just moderate for one Forum. Just in this forum, there are 20 + posts made. You should cut her some slack. The fact that she is closing the thread should be good enough, considering she could leave it as it is.

Also, DT cannot ban someone or take action against an user because of violation in I-F COC. There is a Warning Level System. If the warning level exceeds, only then they can ban the person.
If we were to do that, most of the people would be banned by now, considering many users have unknowingly violated I-F COC.

That is why the cooperation of members is imperative. Hence, the REPORT button. Click it and be patient. πŸ˜‰

P.S  Fan groups coming in and bashing shows is not anything new. It happens. You just have to be patient and learn to handle it the right way. Fight or retaliating against them is not the best idea, no matter how many IPKKND fans you gather. Because they WILL retort back. That's why they come there. For attention.

So, just ignore the post and report it.

P.P.S  Try not to open up a topic addressing mods like that. If you have a concern, simply PM them. If they don't respond, then open up a post.
Edited by .Lena. - 12 years ago