Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is topic is specialy for mods. what r you guys doing. other fans groups are coming and bashing the show and what you do is just close a topic. this is not fair. why dont you take an action. we fans gett hurted by the behaviour other fans are doing it. please mods do something and ipkknd fans raise your voice. i opended a topic few days back tooo becuase there is bashing going openly and no one is doing nothing

this is such a good topic but some bashers came and bashing the show. you could see it. why are they doing it. and why there is not an action taken

this is not the only tppic i have seen bashing but there are others

They are bashing show actors story plzzz guys do something

thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
please guys gave your views. this is a serious issue. As a fan i am concerned about all this.

Originally posted by: rafeek

please guys gave your views. this is a serious issue. As a fan i am concerned about all this.

OMG dial 9-1-1 quick and call the ambulance! I sense some serious threat to our favourite show Iss Fart Ko Main Kya Naam Doon. ðŸ˜­
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

OMG dial 9-1-1 quick and call the ambulance! I sense some serious threat to our favourite show Iss Fart Ko Main Kya Naam Doon. ðŸ˜­

Please report the above post.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ sure here , 9-1-1..
some people are highly obsessed with a certain Arnav Singh raizada here that they cannot say a two and a ten without commenting on his hawtness.. so please send in an ambulance immedaitely.😳

edit : this was not for su-di and di already done that🤣
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Thanks for the suggestion, I just reported that post. Some members are so nasty ðŸ˜²
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I just reported this person post but this has to stop

Originally posted by: rafeek

I just reported this person post but this has to stop

I reported her too! I know, she really has to stop with calling our divinely beautiful show Iss Fart Ko Main Kya Naam Doon ðŸ˜•
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

Thanks for the suggestion, I just reported that post. Some members are so nasty ðŸ˜²

Why is everything in the forum taken so seriously!?!   People have opinions and to each is own.  If someone wants to share their opinion and it isn't offensive to YOU as a person, then what's the big deal!?!  Making fun of a show or character is normal.  There are terrible shows and characters all over India Forums, but I don't have the time or patience to comment on them all...hahahaa

Anyhow, Freedom of Speech is god given and is reiterated in the 1st amendment of our Constitution so until that is revoked, I say all the power to people to express what they think. 

I personally like reading normal opinions that aren't the same as every other person in the forum and isn't lame poetry that hardly makes sense.  So gals, I say keep on truckin'...  😉
lmfao Eraser classic comments🤣 This place just got too smelly🤢 im out of here lol