ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sks21

love the song and wonderful vm๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved it...

Thank you SO much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pri01

Hey dear lovely VM๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ and awesome song perfect for the situation.  Although it's the first time am hearing this song I love it.

Plzzz do make more

Hey Pri๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear... Glad you liked it :-)

Originally posted by: -renu-

awesome awesome awsome...๐Ÿ‘...too good...loved your song selection, n your strength, your effects...too good...๐Ÿ‘

Hey Renu..Thanks dear... Glad you liked it :-)

my strength?? aww Thank you SO much! ๐Ÿค—
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Sonee๐Ÿค—

Phir se tune mera fav. gaana chuna so again special points๐Ÿ˜‰When i had watched that rain wala epi. i had 2-3 songs in my mind thinking koi toh iss situation pe VM banaye ๐Ÿ˜‰& this song was one of them & wow๐Ÿ‘this VM is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
Loved the special effects,i think u always try something new with ur VMs & i just love the magic it creats.My fav. bit is from 1.23 to 1.27 where MB is surrounded by KK .Last me tea wala scene ...just PERFECTT...thanks a lot for this lovely visual treat๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Pooja๐Ÿค—
wow again favo. it means again extra point??๐Ÿ˜‰ woohoo ๐Ÿฅณ...wow 2-3 song n i was so confused here? denwhy didnt u suggest me?..but finally its one of ur chice...great mind think alike ๐Ÿ˜‰...Aww thank u so much ..glad u like it.

yes ๐Ÿ˜† i always try sumthing new...sumtym it gt hit n sumtime a big flop๐Ÿ˜†...aww magic?? wow im flattered now๐Ÿ˜ณ...one of my favo as well , in last MB's X'pression *sigh* ... thank u so much pooja ur words..ur words are lways diff. & creates magic on me๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thank u so much for watching n for ur WORDS dear๐Ÿค—...

ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: eye_can_talk

Beautiful VM ๐Ÿ‘ ... Very Nice song one of my favo...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lovely scenes ...perfect with lyrics๐Ÿ‘

Loved ur special effects too...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lavanya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Sis๐Ÿค—...Thank u SO much!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..yeah right...ur favo too..๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks dear... Glad you liked it **muwaah**๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lovely song... n nice effects... ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you SO much Tanu !๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Glad you liked it :-)
Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey sonee just finished watching the sad one. awww, poor nidhi, but girl you have done a fantastic job there...this vm of yours reflects the exact emotions of nidhi.I don't what how was the scene showed in the show but the dialogues, if they are improvised,then a 10 on 10 for that.and why in your pm you wrote that one may not like this vm? I mean this one is sooo good. Don't  think like that. I love each of your creations. And wow yaar you made it in one day...kya talent hai boss๐Ÿ‘

Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail

Hi mehek
For Pehla Nasha... 

Wonderful VM Sonee. Thank U dearie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U have chosen lovely scenes and blended them beautifully with the song.
Special effects were also superbly done.   glad u liked it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Above all selecting the song in a female voice was most appropriate.  thnk u..honestly ...singer is not a professional ...i just tk a audio from YT sum1 had cover dis song in her voice..glad no one noticed dis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved Nidhi's expressions and Ashu's smile. aww๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanx for the awesome VM dear.
your most welcome

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Omg Sonee that was a superb Vm and a beautiful song. Hey Mehek glad u liked it.

Loved the scenes u have selected and the way u have blended the scenes with the words.
thank u... Particularly when Ustad Sultan Khan sings u have focused on Ashu that's superb blending dear. yes i tried my best to show Ashu scenes too๐Ÿ˜ณ

And when the line...chahoon pass pass aana ..koi dhoond ke bahana ...she actually starts walking towards him ...Great work dear...aww thnx again

Superb VM dear...thnx again

Waiting fro some more such superb VMs from u... hope soo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you SO much for UR feedback !๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

wonderful vms๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

nice songs and nice effects๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thank u so much shreya๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...im glad u liked it...๐Ÿ˜›Thank u... ๐Ÿค— 

Jaan still RES??๐Ÿ˜† cum soon & unres, it.๐Ÿ˜› waiting waiting waiting...

ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

Hi Sonee Hey Raj..gud to see u here๐Ÿค— i dnt knw u had made a vm on Ashni  ,,,, thnks for the pm else i would have msised it ohh teri ...first time i dint pm u?๐Ÿ˜• OMG so sorry so gud to see u here...

Wow the song Le ja le ja ,as it is is beautiful songs and u have created magic , as pooji said ,,,
aww dost ho to aise๐Ÿ˜ณ...magic n me lol...its all songs magic..beautiful song i agree..

the shots u mixed and the music matched so beauttifuly...thank u,,,๐Ÿ˜›

it was awesome ,,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i have to now see wht more u have created in this thread ๐Ÿ˜ณ, dnt want to miss any ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww thnk u so much dear,,,ur comment made y day thnx dearie...luv u,,next time i will pm u pakka.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

----

Originally posted by: prncz

Oye Sonee jsut watched Pehla Nasha โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

wowo it was amazing ,, absolutely loved it thnx again Raj๐Ÿ˜ณ one of my all tym favo song.

both of them look so gud ๐Ÿ˜...ohh  right๐Ÿ˜ณ

loved the way ur vm gives such a beautiful effect it looks as if the song was made for them ,the shots were actlay made keeping  the song in mind,,awesme...
OMG thats d huge compliment yaar thnk u๐Ÿค—...first time i used diff. effects glad u liked it.

bth the VMs werea pleasure to wtch ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
thnsk
Raj ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u So much for d B'ful comments raj...its a pleasure to read ur view...n so glad u like it...U make me smile again,,Thank u raj๐Ÿ˜ƒ
luv
sonee
ShuVin thumbnail
edited":

@  shreyamathur_18 , aadorboseroy , sabakhan... , arsalatabbsum98 ,
sur001 ,  Mehek25 , Armu4eva ,  aqsam , pri01 , sks21 and all silent d watcher who clicked Like and forget to comment ...(๐Ÿ˜†)...๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you SO much friend ๐Ÿค—.. i'm SO Glad u all likes my vm and really happy k u enjoyed it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...sorry not able to reply to each and every comment/ post...but i hv read it...and  I have the biggest grin on my face reading them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank u for all ur comments... Thank you!!๐Ÿค—

Love yaa
Sonee
arsalatabbsum98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WHAAA...SUPBBB
DRRR ACCHI JODI HE THKU...๐Ÿ˜ณ