aqsam thumbnail
Superb VM dear...Loved it...

great work...

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Sonee it's awesome love it ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ the sad version of Ishq Vishq perfectly fits the situation
Thxs for pm ๐Ÿค— ...plzzz do make more and pm me๐Ÿ˜ณ
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful vm sonee๐Ÿ‘
well suits the song ๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
thnx for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kavya.S thumbnail
superb vm...its amazing
loved it...
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

sorry sonee ..this time i have only seen the vm not seen it ..u know with bro around its not safe and i have a strong feeling that u have included dialogues as well ...so cant take chances but dont worry ..will hear it soon ...by the looks of it the vm appears pretty painful n sad ..but i still like it ..pyar mein dard toh hota hai ..

2nd time edited ...wow amazing song selected sonee..i like it ..the lyrics perfectly suited the situation and i was not wrong u included dialogues nah ..loved the floral print in the bg ..very well done ..in one day u made such a sweet vm ...thats grt
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the sad one...Wowww u clubbed the dialogues with the song sooo PERFECTLY!๐Ÿ˜Very nice VM sonee! Loved the lyrics...chahat na hogi kam...in asuon ki kasam!๐Ÿค—
sabakhan... thumbnail
Awesome VM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -renu-

heyyy...how did i miss this VM ????...its AWESOMMME dear...๐Ÿ˜

btw, r u a professional at this ???...I mean it seriously, coz your effects r too too too good...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Dear Renu, thank u so much for ur appreciation yaar...proffesional?? IMAO ...ur embarrassing me๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thanks again dear..really glad k u like my work so much :-)
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

reserved ...ohh teri ki i love this song ...without seeing i can say the lyrics will suit them a lot ...good choice sonee ... yes i knw u luv dis song...wow what a confidence without seeing??๐Ÿ˜ณ

edited ...first of all such a mindblowing song so i couldnt stop myself from switiching on the volume button that too in the presence of my brother ... ๐Ÿ˜† again daring?? see i am getting daring ... yes ..wahi toh kaha lol...now wonderful start i like the way she starts twirling in the rain as soon as the song starts also u managed to capture ashutosh expressions too when she was dancing ...well done*sigh* thnk u ...one thing more i noticed when ever that male voice would u would focus on ashtosh yes i didn't want to ruined all d song n scene mood๐Ÿ˜ณ..nice ..and my all time fav line chahoon pass pass aana ..koi dhoond ke bahana hmm i know to whome??๐Ÿ˜‰ she actually starts walking towards him ...grt ...very beautiful vm ...loved it to the core...Thank u thnk u so much๐Ÿค—
2nd time edit...wow now a days ur editing two two times...
when that line comes taare jaage hain raaton mein ...that time i saw some fireworks were they ur spl effects if yes well done
 wow i must say very gud observation Rosie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘...yes i heard in song cracker burst sound was der...so try to give effect...thnk god it was noticable๐Ÿ˜ณ

baap re maan gaye kya observation hai boss...u sed k im improving now...n i have to say , it's coz of u ma'am๐Ÿ˜ณ...Luv u๐Ÿค— n thank u so much for such a wonderful comment.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

omg! this is too amazing!!๐Ÿ‘ I have never heard this song b4 but it just makes u like u said- forget everything else!  God bless u

do make more!!

Hey Shamil๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u so much dear๐Ÿค—...yes i just love dis song n so Glad u liked it so much๐Ÿ˜ณ...thanks for watching n for ur comment, it means alot..tc...๐Ÿค— 

Originally posted by: aishwish

Sonee first of all wonderful song selection, love u for that and now for the VM...wow it totally suited AsNi from start to end the scene sync was perfect. Great job gal, thanks for the PM, will wait for next one and hey! do I need to tell on whom?๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Aish...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gud to see u here...so Glad u liked d song ..& all d scenes...thnk u dear ... yes yes i know on whome n as i promised..ur wish is already completed๐Ÿ˜ณ...again thanks for watching n for ur comment, it means alot aish..tc...๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: m.indira

sonee...too good..yaar ...really awesome vm...but my like button is not working yaar...๐Ÿ˜” 

Indu..ur also here..Glad u liked it ...Thank u so much dear๐Ÿค—...aww like button lol..its ok yaar ...it happens sumtyme๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Originally posted by: lidvin

even i have not heard this song. amazing. loved the song and the effects.

Thanks Lidvin  :-) Glad you liked it :-)

Originally posted by: kesara

nice job Sonee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am so glad dat  u choose such cute scenes of asni(abhi tak ke mere favo hai)   4 ur vm. 

Thank you SO much Ritika!๐Ÿ˜ƒ