Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly..
I didn't like Ragini's peformance on the song "Zoobie Doobie"
and i seriously think that her partner Nitin was also not that good as he was in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
[have seen him singing much better]

But her performance on "Duma Dum" is worth getting a standing ovation..
finally Ragipie proved that she not a ainwayi singer and deserves being in the show !!

Thanks for the links Siddhi 🤗
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw SBS...

this week John Abraham-Akshay Kumar are gonna be the special guests to promote their new film Desi boys !!

Ragini will sing "Sheila Ki Jawaani" on Saturday !!

-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

Just saw SBS...

this week John Abraham-Akshay Kumar are gonna be the special guests to promote their new film Desi boys !!

Ragini will sing "Sheila Ki Jawaani" on Saturday !!

🥱Ewww no "Sheila Ki Jawaani" i don't like this song Please Ragini tell me who chose this song...Stupid Songgg Yuckkk...😡Please choose better songs...Something more soulful. Something that touches the heart...🤢
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
     seems to me Ragini is Stuck in INFINITE LOOP OF ITEM SONGS ...   Plz come out of it ASAP RAGINI             
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Noo, I dont want Ragini to sing that song 'Sheila Ki Jawani' I hate that song soo much I cant even explain. Anyways, I hope she sings well and gets good comments and scores, thats what matters in the end I guess.

And peoples in India, keep voting :)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh dear Lord!! Who on earth is guiding Ragini? What possessed her pick such a hideous song? I am disgusted at such a poor choice!! Ugh!  🤢
Armu4eva thumbnail
Star Ya Rockstar sees the exit of...
After Manish Paul, the Zee TV show sees the elimination of another talented singer,..

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am relieved that she does not have to go through this anymore . I watched it for her chalo jaan chooti hamari bhi Ur Ragini kee bhi. I am happy as she was not enjoying it after the first two performances, even in sitting there she was always composed and quite. Never mind Ragini, you don't need to prove anything. You gave it a go , that's great but please next time dont sign any reality show as a participant , the channels creates unnecessary drama. Don't do things which questions your integrity, I for one can't stand that, criticise the performance not the performer.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I find it really hard to believe that she got the lowest vote.😕 She was never in the bottom 2 and they always said she received a lot of votes so how comes all of a sudden she gets eliminated? It doesn't make sense me!

Anyways, don't worry my jaan 🤗Allah has something much better in store for you!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
jo bhi ho...jaan chuti lakho paai🥱 Ragz good luck to you in your future projects👍🏼