~*ROCKSTAR Ragini Khanna's AT*~[ALL Links: Pg: 1]

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to Ragini Khanna's Appreciation Thread

T H E   C R E D I T   F O R   T H E  S I G S  U S E D  G O E S   T O   T H E   M A K E R S

Hello and Welcome to the Ragini Khanna Appreciation Thread
   This thread is dedicated to our one and only RAGIPIE ๐Ÿ˜

Bashers please stay out๐Ÿ˜ณ

About Ragini Khanna

Ragini Khanna,born December 9th 1988, is an Indian television actress. She has appeared in many serials most notably Bhaskar Bharti and Radha Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi. Currently, she is playing the lead role in the television show Sasural Genda Phool on STAR Plus. The role of Suhana has made her a world wide star.

She was also seen in reality shows such as Meethi Choori No.1

and

4th season of Jhalak Dikhala Jaa.

Ragini-An Actress

[played the following characters]

Ginni Sharma

She was the middle daughter. An extremely ambitious individual, she seeked good life and wanted to be able to provide her family with the kind of luxury which they have never experienced. The prettiest amongst her sisters, she wanted to be a super model as she believed that it will provide all that she wants from life- money, fame, glamor and success.

Bharti

The role of Bharti had a mind and soul of man trapped in a woman's body!
This character brought her into lime-light.

Suhana

A rich spoilt girl, Suhana lost her mother at the tender age of five and was brought up by her father who pampered her as he couldn't afford to see her sad. With a life full of luxuries where she has got everything she desired, Suhana believed only in the best and has never settled for anything mediocre. With all the money and brands at her behest, she is a little stubborn and has no clue of budgeting or managing finances. A complete contrast to the hero Ishaan, Suhana lived for herself and never made any adjustments for others. Moving from her palatial house complete with all the luxuries to Ishaan's middle class joint family, Suhana faced a different side of life where adjustments and compromises are essential.

Ragini Khanna- A True Entertainer

Ragini Khanna now a well established TV Personality is not just a great actress but also a great dancer and a host.
She is invited to perform and host in almost every Television Award Function.

Ragini also hosted last year's Filmfare Awards RedCarpet and recently hosted the New Talent Awards 2011 with Bollywood Actor Ranveer Singh and Chang

She along with her co-star Jay Soni has performed in many events.

Ragini Khanna-Television Icon

Awards List

Indian Telly Awards 2010
Most Popular actor Female for ssural Genda Phool

Big Star Entertainment Awards 2010
Best Tv Entertainer for Sasural Genda Phool

Star Parivaar Awards 2011

Favourite Bahu for Sasural Genda Phool
Pantene Parivartan Award

India Ne Bana Di Jodi Awards 2011

India Ki Best Romantic Jodi [Ishaan-Suhana] 

Big Star Entertainment Awards 2011

Garma-Garam Jodi with Jay Soni her co-star in Sasural Genda Phool

She is now participating in Star ya Rockstar which airs on Zee Tv every Saturday-Sunday@ 8:30 pm IST

Rules 
(to be followed at all times)

1. No bashing of any celebrity is allowed, be it Ragini or anyone else.This AT is for appreciating Ragini, however constructive criticism can be given.

2. Don't compare Ragini with any other celebrity.

3. No spamming and/or chatting.

4. No discussion on the celebrity's personal life.

5. No abusive language or anything offensive which might hurt a member, is allowed.

6. Do not quote more than 3 times.

7. And the most important rule - Have fun =)

Videos

-Credit to the uploaders-

1st Performance

Song : Namak Ishq Ka

Film:Omkaara

Scores : 9+8=17

Performance LINK:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utbu9_c6et4

Ragini - Star ya Rock Star [Back Stage Interview]

DIRECT LINK :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3cLAD2px0

2nd Performance

Song : Lag Jaa Gale

Original Singer : Lata Mangeshkar

Scores:7+6=13

3rd Performance

Song : Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyaar Ke Charche
Film:Brahmchaari

Scores : 9+9=18

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmyHlbPOaOo

4th Performance

Song : Dekh le..aankhon mein aankhen daal
Film : Munna Bhai M.B.B.S
Original singer : Sunidhi Chauhan

Scores : Won PERFORMER OF THE WEEK

Youtube Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBClugUhEGg

5th Performance

Song : Mungda
Original Singer: Usha Mangeshkar

Scores : 10 + 10 = 20๐Ÿฅณ

Direct YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwrhngIW7-g

6th Performance

Song : Kaisi Paheli
Film : Parineeta
Original Singer : Sunidhi Chauhan

Direct Youtube Link : http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_wnqrj5Qk

7th Performance

Song : Hawa Hawaaii

Film : Mr. India

Original Singer : Kavita krishnamurthi

Scores : 8+8=16

Direct Youtube Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7HDBQ2eHc 

8th Performance

Song : Zoobie Doobie

Film : 3 Idiots

Scores : 9+8=17

Youtube Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgwXC6QDjBQ

9th Performance

Song : Duma Duma Mast Kalandar

Original Singer : Runa Laila

Youtube Link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5MPtliwYSU

All the very best to our ADORABLE Ragini!
Cheers!

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asad.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An actress more that an actress and now wat a singer. Our Rockstar Ragini For Ever No Matter Wat.Edited by asad.shah - 12 years ago
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ragini,OMG!! what a screen presence u have.u have that charm to enlight the screen...and namak Ishq ka was superb.U completely did justice to the song inspite of being difficult.U r true artist,loved the way u were enjoying ur song by waist moves and as Sheema aunty said u correctly modulated the song and sang it in ur own way,which was not over done.๐Ÿ‘And the hug u gave to ur mom after ur performance๐Ÿ˜,u r so adorable.
I don't know much about singing but a die hard music listener so I would suggest u to select simple songs n play safe with using more of ur strong points and smartly hiding ur negative points...I know being an artist there no bounds and limits to ur performance and one must keep on experimenting so that it doesn't becomes monotonous,do experiment but see to it that its not beyond ur caliber.

next week u r singing one of my fav. songs"lag ja gale",again a difficult Lataji's song...but no problem if u do justice to that song n I know u will as I have full faith in u...have heard u sing that song thousands of times n u r brilliant.
And regarding ur competitors, I would say all r good,some of them r best but never consider any competitor weak u never know he /she might be the underdog and emerge as a surprise package.

I would say here u urself is a competition to urself...see to it that u always improve in singing and do better job than ur last performances,mistakes happens but same mistakes are not to be repeated again.We being ur loyal fans wants u to always advance in what ever u do instead of demote and I personally compare u from ur last performance rather than ur competitor.

p.s. Repeating my Words ,so did copy n paste of mine post on other thread๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
asad.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat an awesome first performance ragini. U r fab with ur voice and wat to say abt ur expressions..., muaaah. Love u a lot.Edited by asad.shah - 12 years ago
Updated the thread..
everyone is allowed to comment here now ๐Ÿ˜‰

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 am super super super glad that Ragz is a part of this show...  .. Gosh she sings so well yaar... i was completely mesmerised when watched her sing ye kahan aa gaye hum in KBC..  ..her voice pierced the silence of the set and echoed the melody and  the romantic mood of the song... i was  allready gaga over her for her talent and her dance..   ...but always felt she is a better singer than a dancer... so very very glad that she chose to participate and she will defn. emerge a winner...i enjoyed her first performance thoroughly... she is so versatile.... i am dead confident she will prove it in lag ja gale... when i read the song is zabaan pe laga she is gonna perform... i was like..๐Ÿ˜•. but when heard her sing..๐Ÿ˜ณ. felt she has given it a new dimension of a folk song.โญ๏ธ.. WOW...  .. loved her performance... hope she selects songs that showcases her versatile voice... and stuns the judges...YIPEE... RAGIPIE... U r our rockstar...  

Thanks vipu for opening this thread..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
@Meenu : aww...loved ur post ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

am super super super glad that Ragz is a part of this show...  .. Gosh she sings so well yaar... i was completely mesmerised when watched her sing ye kahan aa gaye hum in KBC..  ..her voice pierced the silence of the set and echoed the melody and  the romantic mood of the song... i was  allready gaga over her for her talent and her dance..   ...but always felt she is a better singer than a dancer... so very very glad that she chose to participate and she will defn. emerge a winner...i enjoyed her first performance thoroughly... she is so versatile.... i am dead confident she will prove it in lag ja gale... when i read the song is zabaan pe laga she is gonna perform... i was like..๐Ÿ˜•. but when heard her sing..๐Ÿ˜ณ. felt she has given it a new dimension of a folk song.โญ๏ธ.. WOW...  .. loved her performance... hope she selects songs that showcases her versatile voice... and stuns the judges...YIPEE... RAGIPIE... U r our rockstar...  

Thanks vipu for opening this thread..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Glad to see ya back Laxmi di ๐Ÿค—
We missed u a lott...

Ragini is surely gonna rock in the upcoming episodes of SYR...we will admire her singing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
M looking forward to her next song -

"Lagja gale"

Its one of my favorite old songs !!!

Originally posted by: togepe30

M looking forward to her next song -

"Lagja gale"

Its one of my favorite old songs !!!

Yup..
i m sure she will prove herself as a tough competition after singing that beautiful song..
we all have heard her singing this song once so i m 100% confident this time
!!