Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I watched it again..
i suppose Ragini is nor in top 2 neither in bottom 3..and I m absolutely fine with it๐Ÿ˜‰

Regarding Sumeet i would like to say that i saw the playback episode and Sumeet was the one who said Ragini didn't deserve 20 and Manish said that he was shocked when Ragini got 20 coz he liked Chhavi's performance more than Ragini's.

I didn't like the part where Manasi,Manish and Sumeet are laughing when Mona asked Manish why he said that Ragini didn't deserve 20

I don't want to see Ragini and Manish spoiling their friendship ..as i know they're very good friends
!!

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

I watched it again..
i suppose Ragini is nor in top 2 neither in bottom 3..and I m absolutely fine with it๐Ÿ˜‰

Regarding Sumeet i would like to say that i saw the playback episode and Sumeet was the one who said Ragini didn't deserve 20 and Manish said that he was shocked when Ragini got 20 coz he liked Chhavi's performance more than Ragini's.

I didn't like the bot where Manasi,Manish and Sumeet are laughing when Mona asked Manish why he said that Ragini didn't deserve 20

I don't want to see Ragini and Manish spoiling their friendship ..as i know they're very good friends
!!

@blue  felt the same... & am also happy๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold ya I have seen it too
@pink I think they couldn't face Ragini & just laughed as they didn't know what to do??๐Ÿ˜•
@green ragini mentioned that they are not the best of friends.. so I could see the effect alreadyOuch

Originally posted by: lovable_ragzfan

@blue  felt the same... & am also happy๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold ya I have seen it too
@pink I think they couldn't face Ragini & just laughed as they didn't know what to do??๐Ÿ˜•
@green ragini mentioned that they are not the best of friends.. so I could see the effect already

I m hating the CVs of SYR for turning the contestants against each other
Ragini is friends with all of them..i don't think there's a single person out there who is not Ragini's friend..just don't want them to spoil their friendship just for the sake of TRPs..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Vipu I totally agree with you...ugh this is why I HATE these reality shows so much...they literally make people against each other for the sake of TRPs (and that crappy editing where they make the face all black and white and add the thud thud thud music๐Ÿคข)

I dont think they all mean it in any harm and knowing Ragini she will take it sportingly and take it positively that her friends are giving her a spark to improve...Ragz is sensible she wont make unnecessary drama...I mean they way they address each other as "tu, teri"...and Ragini acknowledged the fact that she didnt take it in the wrong way and she knows that it is Manish's opinon. I mentioned in one of the threads that singing is subjective, in Manish's eyes Chhavi was better and he voiced his opinion..that isnt bad

Just when I thought I couldnt love her more..she does something like this and makes me respect her much more๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ragz if you're reading this...just make sure that we are very proud of you
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree Tani, these reality shows have become so over dramatic that they leave a bad taste in the mouth. I am the same, my love and respect for her is increasing with every passing day, she is just a very Aachi Bachi , who always tries to do her best and respect people around her, she doesnt have to love everybody but she gives everybody respect which lacks now a days in younger generation, but I am so honored and feel proud that I am also among all the other die hard fans who loves and respect her for the same reason. Ragini bachay! irrespective of the result you are our STAR  a star who always ROCK for us. Come on Ragnians give her all the votes you can, and ask people around you to vote as well.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I thought I had posted the videos here but realised I actually accidently posted them in the other thread 'The Raginistic Ragini Khanna'. Sorry everyonee, heres the vids:

Performance - 5th November

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7HDBQ2eHc[/YOUTUBE]

Judges Comments, Feedback and Scores - 5th November

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgvZmHb5sU[/YOUTUBE]
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree!!! With all of you...๐Ÿ˜ก These reality show's are crap making everyone against each other... other then @siddhi209 THANXX FOR POSTING!!! the Video...Ragini di's Perfomance was ๐Ÿ‘Amazing!!! LOVED HER SINGING,CONFIDENCE and HER ATTITUDE...Everything!!! Specially the way you handle every situation proud of u...๐Ÿ‘
Haha Miss Hawa Hawaaii...
Edited by harshitilover - 12 years ago
i toh full on enjoyed her performance..
voted for her too๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the link Siddhi..have updated the link on page 1 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked the performance...comments were justified since tempo was a little off but otherwise it was good.