Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

o what time is ur flight.

8:30😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can't w8 till thankgiving break. . i h8 how its only two days now.  thursday n friday b4 it use to be a week. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
btw, what r u gonna dress up as. my mum forced me to dress up as bumble bee when i was 13.😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
same here , my thanksgiving is also two days!πŸ€”
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

u go for halloween, i love halloween parties not trick treating. i used to trick treat, and emptied the whole container if the candies were left outside when i was kid.!πŸ˜†

no i don't go halloween anyomre i use to as a kid . . i use to like it cux of candy. . i always took out my fav candy for me and gave rest to my parents  they use to hide them from me so i don;t  get sick from eating candy.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

btw, what r u gonna dress up as. my mum forced me to dress up as bumble bee when i was 13.😳

i never dressed up for halloween. now i just give out candy when people knock on my door.  i have not tricko treated for past 5 yrs.
Petal_Pose thumbnail

no i don't go halloween anyomre i use to as a kid . . i use to like it cux of candy. . i always took out my fav candy for me and gave rest to my parents  they use to hide them from me so i don;t  get sick from eating candy.

well, b/c of halloween we had to make trip to dentist always 3 times a month. aww, my parents hid it, but knew where to find. i was a mischievous kid.!i used to cry until i got  my treat making their life hell. god i was such a bad kid!🀣
Petal_Pose thumbnail

i never dressed up for halloween. now i just give out candy when people knock on my door.  i have not tricko treated for past 5 yrs.

awww,! no 13 year old dressed up as bumble bee. not yellow but hot hot pink! is a night mare for syria. b/c i hate pink. πŸ˜†
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail

well, b/c of halloween we had to make trip to dentist always 3 times a month. aww, my parents hid it, but knew where to find. i was a mischievous kid.!i used to cry until i got  my treat making their life hell. god i was such a bad kid!🀣

yeah i knew where they hid them too n when my parents were not in kitchen i would also grab candy. . yup i was a bad kid too n the funny thing is my mom knew i went to the kitchen for candy. πŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
i am gonna dress up as sexy devil😈🀣