Abhiya OS ll Happy Birthday Piya ll

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

OK first of all I am not at all good with Oss so if you are looking for a brilliant piece of writing then please feel free to skip. I am not good at writing the romantic stuff. I am writing this on a request. I hope you like it honey.😳

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It is a bright and sunny Saturday morning. Today is Dandiya Night in Mount College and all the students  are preparing for it. While the girls are busy discussing about the makeup and jewellery, the boys can be seen discussing their outfits for the night. Piya has been messaging and calling Abhay for 2 hours but he hasn't replied to any.

Piya - Arrgghh ! What is the problem with Abhay? Who mera phone kyun nahi uthha raha hai?

(Suddenly T enters. She is alive and gave everybody the excuse that she had gone on a date with her new boyfriend)

T - Piya, Abhay ko phone kar rahi ho? Errmm girls where did we just see him?

(She looks at her friends and asks them to tell Piya.)

Girls - Who humne abhi abhi Abhay aur Alinna ko Caf mein saath dekha. Dono bahot achchhe lag rahe the saath mein.

T - Awww poor Piya. Yeh Abhay ke liye pareshaan ho rahi hai and he is having coffee with his latest GF.

Piya (frustrated) - Shut up T! I am not interested in Abhay. Who mujhe ussey kuchh  kaam tha, that is why I was calling him. Rest I don't care, ki who kiske saath ghoomta hai aur kiske saath rehta hai. I am over him. Excuse me.

(Piya leaves)

Piya (going around a corner) - I guess I was only expecting so much from Abhay. He doesn't remember only.

She goes home and sleeps till the evening after thinking about Abhay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The Dobriyal sisters reach Mount College on time wearing their vibrant coloured lehengas. Piya gets many compliments but her eyes keep searching for Abhay only. Jeh comes and compliments Piya. Piya does the same. Misha and Panchhi start teasing both of them. Jeh asks Piya for a dandiya dance with him. Piya agrees is an off mood. He lights up her mood but her heart is still sad afterall she hasn't seen Abhay today. Suddenly she sees Abhay entering with Alinna. Abhay is in his casual clothes only but Alinna looks pretty in her orange lehenga. She smiles at Abhay but he ignores her and starts playing dandiya with Alinna. She becomes green with jealousy but somehow manages to control her anger.  She had planned so hard to dance with Abhay today but he ruined everything by not giving a damn about her presence only. Piya feels like a left out. In the whole party she keeps staring at Abhay-Alinna . She leaves early giving an excuse to Jeh that she is not well. She reaches home at 11pm, slips in her nighsuit pyjamas and goes off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hand very softly and slowly moves across Piya's curly hair and her cheeks while she is sleeping. She feels the presence of someone.

Piya - Kaun hai? Misha...please mujhe sone do...I wanna sleep! 

Abhay (Slowly bends and kisses the sleeping Piya on her lips) - Happy Birthday Piya.

Piya gets up immediately and turns on the lights. But she finds no one in the bedroom. She thinks that it was her dream. She looks at the clock which shows exactly 12am. Then she sees a gift and a note beside her. She opens the note. It says..

'Piya please unwrap the gift and wear it. Then come out. I am waiting for you in my car.'

Piya is shocked to see the note. She feels that it is Abhay but as he showed no sign of remembering her birthday, she thinks it might be someone else (but deep inside her heart she hopes for Abhay only). She unwraps the gift and finds a pretty black short dress in it along with her pendant that she gave to Allina. She immediately freshens up and wears the dress and the pendant. She sees a black car outside her house and recognises it. She goes near it and finds Abhay sitting in it. 

Piya (in a teasing tone)- Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho Abhay?

Abhay - Woh main Misha se milne aaya tha. Now that I have met her, I am leaving. 

He starts the car. Piya bangs her foot only to hurt it as she was wearing heels.

Piya - Ouch! Ohhh it's paining. (She starts jumping on one foot)

Abhay immediately comes out of the car and lifts Piya in his arms. He makes her sit in the car and then drives in full speed in a beautiful garden away from the city. In the way, Piya keeps yelling at Abhay for his attitude. Abhay doesn't reply.😆

After reaching the garden, Piya complains to Abhay that she cannot walk as her foot has twisted. Abhay picks her up and carries her like a bride in a shed where he has planned a date for her. He makes her sit on the chair. He bends and kisses her ankle. Piya feels like vibes of electricity ran through her body. Then he heals the foot in no time. 

Piya - What is all this for Abhay? And why have you brought me here?

Abhay unzips his jacket and takes it out. Piya first thinks what Abhay is going to do but then to her dismay he is wearing the same red shirt that she gifted to him. He looks killer in the shirt. 

Piya - Wow Abhay! You finally wore the shirt?

She goes running and hugs him tightly.

Abhay - Happy Birthday Piya. (He tightens the hug and then kisses her forehead)

Piya - Tumhe yaad tha? (She has tears in her eyes)

Abhay - Main bhoola hi kab tha Piya? Everything related to you comes first in my life and today it is not only your birthday but  mine too because I live with you Piya. 

Piya - That is why I love you so much Abhay. You not only love me but make my life special. 

Abhay - I love you too Piya. 

They both share an intense hug and then an intense kiss.

Abhay - Chalo ab rona band karo and cut the cake.

Piya cuts the cake with Abhay and sees a ring in the cake. 

Piya- What is this Abhay? It is so pretty.

Abhay bends on his knees and slides the ring in her ring finger.

Abhay - Now you are mine.

Piya blushes and again has tears rolling down her eyes. She bends down and kisses him again.

Abhay asks for a dance. Piya gives her hand. Abhay slides his hand through her waist and pulls her closer. Then with their bodies sticking to each other they start dancing. Piya hugs Abhay after sometime while dancing and asks him why he loves her so much. Why he makes her cry one moment and gives her the happiness of the entire world the next moment?

Abhay - Because I want our relationship to be like this forever, where there is trust, there is jealousy and there is everlasting love that doesn't fade ever. I want to be with you and only you and I can do anything for your happiness. You entered into my dark life as a ray of hope and lightened it up. 

Piya tightens the hug to try and hide the tears rolling down her eyes but Abhay senses her crying and kisses her tears. He kisses her eyes, her cheeks and then her lips and with an I love you both get lost in each-other's arms.❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*phew* I am done with the OS with a hope that we get something like this in the serial as well. And yes, this is just my second OS and I know it is not that good but please give your feedback😳

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful OS Indeed...😳
loved each and every moment of Abhaya❤️

Btw Chakku did Pia turn green with jealousy just like u'r Green Font...🤣
and Abhay opening his Jacket dis is surely a miracle😆

Anyways...if possible do continue u'r 1st OS and Keep Metz as Single😆
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲
M i dreaming? Chakku,u've written an OS?If m nt wrong,dis is 4 da 1st time! right? Anyways,wud luv 2 read! Edited!
Awwwsum!👏It was indeed beautiful! u took me 2 da dreamland of Abhiya wid ur OS! 😍 How i wish CV's k pas aise ideas hote!Bt its of no use xpecting 4rm dem! 😡 Chakku,wen i saw dis OS,i was so shocked dat widout reading i assumed dat its ur 1st OS! Sry! n plz give me da link of ur 1st OS! 😊 Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 12 years ago
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chakku one word loved it❤️🤗
i wish aesa kuch ho yar i want abhiya date now 😍just like dat promo where in the end abhay bites pia it was dreamy promo accept that bite

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Beautiful OS Indeed...😳
loved each and every moment of Abhaya❤️

Btw Chakku did Pia turn green with jealousy just like u'r Green Font...🤣
and Abhay opening his Jacket dis is surely a miracle😆

Anyways...if possible do continue u'r 1st OS and Keep Metz as Single😆

Thanks a lot Anu🤗

I wrote the whole thing 2 times because the first time I wrote, it got erased🤢

You liked it??😲😆 I know I suck at the romantic part as well as the emotional part😆 But since someone requested me, I had to write one😆

LOL I want Abhay to open his jacket in the show🤣 Koi toh isko akal do bhayi🤣

My first OS was a big flop and mujhe usey continue karke marna nahi hai🤣 meri fingers type kar karke skeleton ki fingers ban gayi hain🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chakz u should write more OS. That line of Abhay to Pia he lives with her aww. Loved it.❤️
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow chakku, really nice OS. love the romantic abhiya date. wish something like this happens in the showEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
chakku!!! 👏wow!!luvd reading it!!☺️great going yaar!!
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beb0

Chakku one word loved it❤️🤗
i wish aesa kuch ho yar i want abhiya date now 😍just like dat promo where in the end abhay bites pia it was dreamy promo accept that bite

Thanks a lot Bebo🤗
I tried this romantic stuff for the first time😆 I hope we get that promo wali date again. I loved it😍
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Chakku tu kitni mehnaat karti hain...so sweet😍

Just imagine Abhay- Chand shirtless just like Desi Boyz🤣 and dancing😆

Dat means u'r dubli patli😲😆 now i know why my arms doesn't pain catching u😍🤣