Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: piyali.1228

fantastic...luved it...do continue...n thanx 4r d pm

thanks a lot piyali.wil try 2 update soon.
-srija- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

wow
awsome
superb
amazing
continue soon
plz pm me

thanks dear.wil pm u 4 sure.
-srija- thumbnail
chapter 4 part 1

All morning abhay was on the phone.it had been 2 days since maya left n c wasnt going 2 return 4 3 months.bt dis leave proved 2 b hell 4 abhay.he cldnt manage his work n his daughter at the sametime.since he had no female in the house n nobody cld take care of annie as it was da worst nightmare 4 al of dem.since early morning he was trying 2 find a nanny who wld go by his rules bt cldnt find 1.
Annie had been admitted 2 skl, n abhay had 2 get her ready,persuade her 2 go 2 skl,picj her up n al these were almost impossible due 2 his hectic schedule.
"hello st. Helen child care centre?"
"yes wat can we do 4 u?"
abhay narrated whole situation,rules n regulation n asked dem 2 search 4 a nanny.
"sir it wld take sometime."
"bt plz do it as soon as possible."
"ok sir we'll inform u"
abhay sighed in exasperation.he had no hope of finding a nanny like maya.though he hated women he cldnt help bt praise maya-widout her handling annie seemed a disaster.then he remembered he had 2 wake annie 4 skl.he rushed 2wards her room 2 wake her up.
"annie...annie...wake up.."
"pa..pa..let me sleep lz.(in a sleepy tone)
"annie u wil get late 4 skl"
"papa i dnt want 2 go..plsh let me sleep na."
"annie..annie."
abhay tried 4 another 15 minutes.it was reli a tough job 2 wake her up.finally he managed 2 wake her up n made her wash her face.
"papa whele ich maya?wen wil c come?"
"c wil come soon annie.nw let me get u ready 4 skl."
4 almost an hour he struggled wid annie's clothes n hair.annie was making it even more difficult 4 abhay as c didnt want 2 go.after a lot of persuation c agreed.
The next day was annie's b'day n abhay was tensed as he had told annie dat her mom wil come.al da way 2 skl annie bugged him wid questions regarding her mom n abhay cld do nth than jst nod his head.
piya had 2 go 2 skl 2 resign 4rm her job bt c was afraid of being discovered again.c glanced in the mirror 2 give final touch up 2 her disguise-her green eyes stared back at her frm the mirror n c moved her hand 2 the brown straight hair,fixed her hooked nose n wore her thick round spects.
"perfect"
c smiled at her own reflection satisfied wid her disguise.c grabbed her bag,tied a shawl round her head hiding her face a bit n walked 2wards the skl.
As c reached the skl c saw a small gal of 2 or 3 was throwing tantrums at the watchman as c wanted 2 go outside rather dan sit in class.piya smiled at the expression of the watchman n approached them.
"hello.wat happened?"
"i dnt want 2 sit in class.i want 2 go 2 papa"
"wat sld i giv u so dat u wil sit in class?"
"i want 2 tak 2 papa."
"tel me ur papa's no.i wil cal him ok"
"really.ok.92..."
piya dialled the no. N made her talk wid her papa.the gal's face lit up as c talked wid her dad.
"thank u ma'am"
"u r welcome.wats ur name?"
"annie"
"so annie u go 2 clas ok.ur papa wil be very happy if u study wel n he wil giv u lots of chocolate."
"wil my momma b happy too?"
"ya ur momma wil b happy too."
piya kissed annie n made her go 2 da class n c went 2wards principal's office.c handed him her resignation letter.
Prin:miss dobriyal i wil nt ask y u suddenly want 2 resign.i didnt ask u any document b4 giving u job coz i felt ur need.i wil nt ask y r u in disguise.i jst want 2 tel u dat u were a brilliant teacher,u did a gr8 job.i wil regret accepting ur resignation."
p:thank u sir 4 ur cooperation.m sad myself.i didnt want 2 leave bt i must.anyways thank u 4 everything.
Prin:miss piya
p:yes.
Prin:if u want any help u can contact mean if u r intrested then u can visit here 4 the job.i know n hav seen dat u r gud at handling kids.
Piya took the card dat read:"st. Helen child care centre."
c was happy 2 find an option so fast so c decided 2 giv it a try.
"i think its best 4 me.i love children n being wid dem i can 4get al my stress,problems n tension.hope i'l find a suitable job 4 me."
piya called shreesha n informed abt her resignation n informed dat c was going 2 visit the child care center.

Piya entered the 'centre' wid a file on her hand.the manager mrs. Gupta welcomed her.as soon as c said c was a teacher n showed her cc mrs. Gupta was pleased 2 find some1 who cld meet the requirements of a nanny 4 abhay raichand's 1 n only daughter annie.

part 2 below
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
-srija- thumbnail
chapter 4 part 2

"ms dobriyal m quite pleased wid ur work record n we av a suitable job 4 u bt..."
"bt wat mrs. Gupta?"
"bt there r certain rules of da house.here u go."
mrs. Gupta handed piya the papers where the rules were written.
*only child's room,hall n kitchen is accessible 2 the nanny.
*the child sld be taught required material along wid creativity bt no praising of womanhood.
*sld make the child sleep at 8 n leave the house b4 9 at night.
*drop the child 2 school n then pick her up n take care of her lauch.
*no messing around wid the things in the house.
*talking loudly is prohibited.
*music prohibited.
*flowers n flowery perfumes prohibited.
The list went on n on.piya was surprised 2 c so many rules bt c was ok wid it as c was in need of job.c signed the contract widout knowing whom c was abt 2 encounter again.piya decided 2 visit the given address n talk wid the one under whom c was going 2 work.
the next day abhay took leave frm his work as it was his angel annie's b'day.he had prepared everything 4 annie.he ordered her fav icecream,chocolate cake n decorated the house himself.he wanted his daughter 2 4get abt her mother n enjoy the day.bt annie,c was expecting her mom 2 come.c was happy as c was sure her mom wld come.
It was the time 4 annie 2 cut the cake bt c was sad.the whole hall was filled wid her frens n everybody was waiting 4 her 2 blow off the candle bt annie was just glancing at the door time n again.
Ab:annie blow off thf candle baby.
Annie looked up at him wid teary eyes.
An:papa whele ich mama?u n maya said momma wil come on my b'day.wele ich c?
Ab:annie ur mom cant come.m sorry annie i cldnt bring her.c is bg.
An:no..no..no papa i wil nt cut cake widout my mom.
Annie ran out of the house leaving behind the bewildered guests.
piya made sure dat nobody wld recognise her.her eyes,nose,hair everything was under perfect disguise.c had tdken the address of her workplace frm mrs. Gupta.c was instructed 2 reach dat place by 5 bt it was already 7.
C stood infront of the gate n scrutinised the grand mansion infront of her.c was surprised by the perfectness of dat mansion.c had been informed dat the house had no female except the daughter of the house who was a small child yej everything was perfect.
"no doubt money creates miracle."
c was abt 2 enter the house wen a small gal ran 2wards her n hugged her tightly.
"i knew momma u'd come.i knew it.i knew u love me 2"
piya kneeled down infront of the child n recognised her.
"annie...m..m..not"
c was abt 2 say dat c was nt her mother bt c cldnt.c cld c streams of tears flowing down thru her eyes.
"i luv u momma.dnt ever leave me again"
piya herself had very few memories of her mother n c knew how it feels like 2 loose one's mother.piya herself was in verge of tears.annie was embracing her tightly.piya wiped out annie's tears n kissed her forehead.
"momma i was waiting fol u 2 cut my cake.come on lets go inside."
Abhay witnessed al this thru the door.he cldnt figure out y the woman didnt deny wen annie called her mom.he cldnt recognise pia though he felt as if he had seen her b4.annie was dragging piya inside wen piya's eyes fell on abhay.c recognised him at once as he looked same like he used 2 during skl days.bt he was more handsome n taller than he was then.
P:(to herself)o god he is abhay,abhay raichand.plz god dnt let him recognise me plz."
c noticed the difference in him.he used 2 b jolly n cheerful bt seemed serious now.he jst stared at her n tried 2 study her intention.
b:annie u go ahead i wil talk 2 her.
An:papa look momma came on my b'day.c came 2 my skl too.i told u c wil come.i wil nt go inside widout her.
Piya smiled at annie n tried 2 persue her.
P:annie u sld obey papa na?nw go inside.i promise i wil come.
Annie nodded n rushed inside happily.
Ab:(rudely)who the hell are you? N y didnt u deny wen c called u mom?
P:m sorry.m frm st. Helen child care centre.i came here as a nanny.i know m late.as soon as i came,c hugged me n called me mom.i tried 2 deny bt c was so happy dat i cldnt ruin her happiness.after all its her special day.
Ab:so u r here as a nanny?
P:ya u can inquire abt it.
A:i m abhay raichand.
Piya was in dilemma whethe 2 introduce herself wid her real name or nt.
P:i..am..i am piya dobriyal.
m extremely sorry guys 4 being late.plz spare me.
Regards
srija.
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NICE YOUR POST 
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow,piya is annies nanny.gr8.abhays list was funny.Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Hey Srija, How are you Sweety?

Awesome Updates!😊

So Pia is Annie's new Nanny. I wonder how  will Annie react after  she gets to know that pia is her Nanny and  not her Mother. That Part was really very sweet where Annie called her Momma and that school one was also good.❤️  Update Asap. Thanks for Pm. Take care. 😃
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww i love annie...
She called Piya momma...n thinks piya is mom too...
N piya is gonna work in RM i love this...
Piya thinks Abhay is handsome...huh...
Abhay can't recognise her... :-(
poor Annie she missed momma a lot...
I loved every bit of d part...
Continue soon...
Please Di...
Love Always srija Di...
Renuka (Remona)...Edited by renuka1997 - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nyc dr!!!!

finally abhay pia mey each other!!!! pia recognise abhay at first sight!!! cool .
pia met annie!! dats so cool yr!!! i loved dre first meeting at school!!!
annie consider pia as her mother!! dats cool yr!!!!
waiting 4 more abhay pia interaction!!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Srija please update asap.😊