FF:unbreakable knot of love.(chapter 4 page 49)

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
PROLOGUE

He closed his eyes n remembered the incident of last night.he banged his fist on the table b4 him breaking the glass.he ignored the blood dripping down frm his injured hand.

"Dammit''
"y did u do that?whatever had happened u sldnt hav slapped her infront of everyone.she was nt at fault.it was own fault that u broke ur own rules.u sldnt hav allowed a female 2 enter ur office bt u gave her a job urself.its ur fault c is here now.its ur fault that u..."

he heard som1 entering his cabin.

"sir...??"

He turned around n saw her.though her face looked worried n her eyes looked swollen as if c had cried whole night bt yet c looked beautiful,breathtakingly beautiful.

"sir what is this?u r bleeding sir.just look at ur hand."

he cld c the concern 4 him in her face.c took his bleeding hand bt he moved his hand in a jerk.

"dont..."
"bt y sir.u r bleeding.i know u dnt want concern 4rm me bt at least 4 the sake of humanity i cant leave u like this.sir plz...let me help u."

He didnt want her 2 help him so he struggled bt had 2 give up finally to her stubborness.c took her handkerchief n cleaned the wound then tied it round his palm.he kept looking at her.her worry,her concern was visible on her face.the sharp pain in his hand when she tied the knot of the hankie diverted his mind frm her.

"sir plz apply some antiseptic when u reach home otherwise it'll be infected.if u can plz visit the doc,there might be some glass pieces."
"thats ok.i can manage it.BTW y were u in my cabin"
"oh!actually sir i...i wanted 2 resign.here's my resignation letter."

With her words he felt himself breaking down n his world shattering.he never wanted 2 acknowledge the fact that c nd her support,her closeness had amazing effect on him.he had always wanted her 2 resign or lets say convinced himself that its better 4 her 2 resign.bt nw when c wanted it herself,he was confused.

"WHAT?? I mean WHY???"
"i know sir u dnt want any female in ur office.m grateful u gave me the job bt yesterday proved it that m really nt capable 2 work here."
"is that the only reason behind ur resignation."
"u r right thats nt the only reason."

she moved infront of him,stood in her toes n kissed him in his lips.her breath mingled wid his.feeling her lips in his own,he closed his eyes n raised his arm 2 hold her.bt then he realised what he was doing n pushed her away.

"wat da hel is dis?wat r u doing?"
"thats it sir.that was the main reason.i love u sir bt i know u hate female n dnt want me 2 work wid u thats y."

he was hell shocked.c had tears in her eyes.he cldnt decide what to do.

"sir so...so i want 2 leave as soon as possible."

she left him bewildered.he was still in dilemma.she was leaving him n he felt as if c was tearing away a part in his heart n taking it away wid her.c looked at him wid teary eyes 4 the last time n the tear pinched him.

C left his cabin n packed her things n was ready 2 leave.all the staffs were dissapointed at her decision.c was the one who brought laughter n light in their office n boring work.nobody wanted her 2 leave bt she had decided 2 do so.

He paced frm 1 corner of his cabin 2 other.it had been hours since c left.the office seemed empty without her presence,without her bubbly talk,widout her laughter.he felt empty widout her.he didnt want 2 stay in the office anymore n rushed 2wards his home.

He went 2 his room,threw his bag aside n collapsed in the couch.he stil cldnt biliv it himself that he cldnt stay away frm her.he stood up after hrs,left his room n opened the door beside his own n looked at his daughter sleeping peacefully.he lightly ruffled her hair n kissed her forehead.he decided 2 sleep in her room.he closed his eyes bt 2 his surprise her face came 2 his mind.he rushed out of the room.

"maya...maya"
"yes sir...whats the matter."
"umm...i...i wanted 2 ask u whether c came here.?"
"she??...who...??oooh!! I got it.yes sir.she came here 2 visit annie."
"did c say anything else 2 u?i mean did c...err...tel u where c was going?"
"yes sir.c told me she wld be leave 2day 4 her home permanently.she has a flight at 10 p.m."

He cldnt biliv the fact that she was actually leaving him.he looked at his watch.it was almost 8 p.m. C wld be leaving 4 airport anytime 4rm her apartment.he grabbed the car keys making a decision 2 stop her.

"thank u sir."
"4 what???"
"4 ur decision.i know u wld stop her.if nt 4 u then 4 ur daughter."
"hmm...u r right.i wil stop her nt just 4 my daughter bt 4 me as well."

Then he left home 4 her apartment.

Remaining part n index posted below dnt miss it.
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
He drove at the highest speed he could manage.he couldnt let her go.he had 2 stop her anyhow.nothing had ever tortured him so much like the traffic did it then.finally he reached her home n entered the lift.even the speed of the lift seemed slower 2 him than usual.as soon as the lift door opened he rushed outside 2wards her flat bt 2 his utter dissapointment,it was locked.

"s**t.no this cant be happening 2 me.c cant leave me.i hav 2 stop her anyhow.i must."

He turned round n saw her entering the lift.he pressed the button of the next elevator bt no use.he cldnt wait 4 it 2 open so he rushed down the stairs n finally reached the ground floor,the parking lot.he was panting heavily.

When the lift door opened n c saw him,c was dumbfounded.what c saw in his eyes n the expression on his face made her motionless.her heart was throbbing wildly against her chest.b4 the elevator door cld close again,he pulled her towards him n kissed her with all the love,the passion n all the feelings he had 4 her bt had denied till then.this sudden gesture startled her but she kissed him back slowly bt with all the love she had in her heart 4 him.her eyes filled wid tears.he felt it n slowly bt unwillingly separated himself frm her.

"hey y r u crying?"
"sir..."
"hmm..."
''is this real?i...i just cant biliv it...am i dreaming?"
''no piya its real.its true.I LOVE U PIYA...i love u a lot.i just couldnt make up my mind 2 acknowledge it but...but when u were leaving me,i was heartbroken piya"
"sir...?"
"hey dnt cal me sir.u know my name na.call me Abhay."
"hmm...i love u a lot sir...mm...i mean abhay."
''dnt ever try 2 leave me again."
"i wont.i promise."

he smiled n she smiled with him.he embraced her tightly promising 2 her n 2 himself nt 2 get separated no matter what happened,no matter how many problems torture them.

Guys if u like it plz comment n tel me i sld continue or not.
With love
srija.

INDEX

Prologue-page 1
character sketch-page 7
chapter 1-page 15
chapter 2-page 24
chapter 3-page 37
chapter 4-page 49Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...awesome start..i really liked it...abhay has a daughter and is piya's boss...something different..update soon..i will be waiting..thanks for pm..
It was really a nice start Srija.I'd luv to read more!!
very nice ff unbreakable knot of love 
-srija- thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

wow...awesome start..i really liked it...abhay has a daughter and is piya's boss...something different..update soon..i will be waiting..thanks for pm..

thanks peehu.
Ya abhay has a daugher,a very sweet child.loves piya more than her dad.
Wil update cs next week.
-srija- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

It was really a nice start Srija.I'd luv to read more!!

thanks antara.wil continue soon.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was nice Srija.. Different line of track.. Abhay already married and has a daughter?? And Pia is working for him?? Its really interesting to read..
Please continue and Thanks for the PM dear!!
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

srija simply superb yaar!!!!!!!!! what an amazing start...

plzzz continue

thnx 4 da pm😊

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice . loved it waiting.  continue soon.