Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ksh...good to see you back!๐Ÿ˜Š
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Rosa: Thanks for welcoming me! I was away on vacation last week. Dont see much has changed LTL related except the slot.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wow! i just logged in and saw u r back! how have u been!? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Amazing & nerve wrecking๐Ÿ‘

Beautifully written Special Episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thank you,BB & Writer jee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A special thanks to the maker of the song sequence๐Ÿ‘ The hairs on my arms are standing on their ends it was so intense. No one can say this song was not shot for the episode.Astonishingly genuine expressions of all involved parties.Kudosโญ๏ธ

I simply love the way you maintain the essence of the man that is Dutta Patil. Loved the way he said to Baji that whatever comes tomo will have to be faced by him,Baji & his wife๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Instead of whining he has braced himself & his wife against the coming hurricane๐Ÿ˜ณ
So Abhijay has developed a doubt if DSP was being set up. I am liking that. He is not some blind vigilante upholder of the law after all.Good

From another thread:
Wah wah! kuthe shikteyes tu marathi bolayla? tu pann ekadha anuvadak kamavar lavun ghetliyes ka? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Anuvadak tar aahe na! Jayesh aani aapan dilele! Shri Dutta Patil๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

chal haan zuby aata kaahi pan pheku nakos.. Duttala itka vel aahe ka tula anuvad karun dyayla... kon karto tuzhyasaathi ha neet anuvaad te kharokhar saang amhala๐Ÿ˜› ani zar anuvaad karatach asel koni tari, tar tyaana hya jya gaani lavleyet gelya aathavdya madhe, te pann tula samjhun sangayala bol mag ๐Ÿ˜›

"online baiko"  bai ga! kiti tari aahe tichyabaddal tuzya manat pann kaay karava ticha, ti tuzya saibaanchich vittpal aahe na ๐Ÿ˜› ... tyancha jheev basto tichyat ๐Ÿ˜› tila kaai kelas ki tya vede houn jaatil, mag radat basel tuch... vichar kar zara ๐Ÿ˜†

Tila kahi hi vhyava ashi majhi kadhi hi iccha nhavti๐Ÿ˜ณ phakt tichyawar khoop chid waat te kadhi kadhi! Tichya saarkhi ekaawar Saib itka jeev thevtyat mhanoon tar majha jeev dharlay tyanni!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oho!! kaay mhantes! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ tula tichyavar tyaancha prem paahunach jeev gela ka!? chal tula ek gaana mhante mee je tuzya sahebaancha kharkhor khoop aavdicha gaana aahe.. saheb mhanje kon samajhl na tula? ๐Ÿ˜‰ tyanna ek gaana prachand aavadto.. tu pann aik ani mag anuvadak la samjavun dyayla saang ๐Ÿ˜› aik...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2D0Fvw6QHY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Rosa: Thanks for welcoming me! I was away on vacation last week. Dont see much has changed LTL related except the slot.

I hope you had a good time๐Ÿ˜Š The forum is much the same...only quieter, possibly because of the festive season.
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekz

Am speechless and ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for the lovely special episode.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Guess this had to happen but ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank u dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes, i also think Babi and Naku's conversation had a lot of significance about the Katha and esp the part where those two guys are caught by the king without having committed the crime.

Originally posted by: captkirk

Lovely episode.  Feeling very sad though!  Was picturing Mishal all the way in today's episode.  Excellent video too.  Was worth the wait:)

Thank you dear! I am glad u all liked it. The person doing the video was very sad he lost it all ๐Ÿ˜ญ

bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivansh

Being a special webisode it was a long read but each and every word was  totally worth it. Very gripping indeed!!!You read something as brilliant as this and the grief of loss  of the classic (on screen) comes to hit right back again๐Ÿ˜”.

I am happy Baji has figured out the bigger game plan and  even SP saheb knows that someone else might have hatched the plan to entangle Dutta in the web! Balu Dada like always adds special touch. Thought he chose not to talk to Dutta  a whole lot but  in the background  he must be pulling all the strings to  help Dutta!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

What can one say about the life of a Godfather. Last years' visarjan was full of tension and this one was no different either. What's different is - he is married and a Dad- to- be but the trials of destiny cast dark shadow on his life  every now and then.๐Ÿ˜’ AND what's different for me as a person with respect to LTL is that my respect for BB and the team has gone up many notches. You cross every hurdle each day to bring this gift to us. THANK YOU...yet again๐Ÿ‘ dil se ๐Ÿ˜Š.

-Ships

@bold: Thank you Ships! ๐Ÿ˜ณ It is a commitment, we hope we wont waver from for even a day till its running. The show must go on, despite it all ๐Ÿ˜ณ And, Thank you all for your love! It means a lot! 
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Good episode, this had to happen, let's see what happens next. Thanks to BB & the Writers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the video๐Ÿ‘

Thank u minaxi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back Shreya๐Ÿ˜Š