Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@BB: Thanks BB! Ive been doing well :)
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks BB...just managed to catch up with the episode.

Aaj toh solid taapli pada DSP ko Balu Dada se 😲 Good! At least there is somebody who doesn't get flustered by his temper tantrums!

Hope Nakusha will conjure up all her mental strength again to tide through this crisis despite the panic attacks triggered due to her pregnancy.

Am really looking forward to the SP and DSP open confrontation now!

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kharach majhe anuvadak Patil Saibach aahe,BB. Te kaay zhala na gelya varshi manjhe  16 March 2010 ti Supriya gaana mhanat hoti aani aaple Saaib khoop man dukhi houn aikat hotey. Te aamchi pehli bhet.Embarrassed  Online tyanchya baddal sagdi maahiti kaadli.Gele episodes paahile.Tevha Konkan, Marathi culture ani bhasha ittyadi baddal kadla. Jitki mahiti ghetli titka aavdaayla laagle.Patil Saaib, tyanche gaav & bhasha.Looks,Character & story tar aavadlech pann tyanche te rural background, saade pan te pann khoop aavadla.Mag mee Marathi shikayla laagli & gelya 1 1/2 varsha abhyas karat aahe. He nikaal aaplya samor.Embarrassed Anuvadak konach naahi.Meech boltiye.Embarrassed😆
This is such a lovely song,BBClapClapClap Very sweetEmbarrassed
Pann konte Saibaancha aavadta gaana aahe ha? Hey Patil ka "tey" Patil?😕😆
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Kharach majhe anuvadak Patil Saibach aahe,BB. Te kaay zhala na gelya varshi manjhe  16 March 2010 ti Supriya gaana mhanat hoti aani aaple Saaib khoop man dukhi houn aikat hotey. Te aamchi pehli bhet.😳  Online tyanchya baddal sagdi maahiti kaadli.Gele episodes paahile.Tevha Konkan, Marathi culture ani bhasha ittyadi baddal kadla. Jitki mahiti ghetli titka aavdaayla laagle.Patil Saaib, tyanche gaav & bhasha.Looks,Character & story tar aavadlech pann tyanche te rural background, saade pan te pann khoop aavadla.Mag mee Marathi shikayla laagli & gelya 1 1/2 varsha abhyas karat aahe. He nikaal aaplya samor.😳 Anuvadak konach naahi.Meech boltiye.😳😆
This is such a lovely song,BB👏👏👏 Very sweet😳
Pann konte Saibaancha aavadta gaana aahe ha? Hey Patil ka "tey" Patil?😕😆

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 WHAT!?!?!! OMG !!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 tuch bolte tar zuby tula mitthi maaraveshe manala vaatte.. tuzha abhyaas aagdi paath zhalay... aagdi aagdi barobar. kharach aaj kallay mala tuza prem Patilsahebaanvarcha!! 👏👏👏 chal mag tula samajhlay gaana pann, tar mala ajunach aanand vaattoy 😊... pann he patil ka "tey" patil mhanje kaay? 😛 Patil tar hey ani "tey" ekach aahet na, tyanchyashivaay kon Patil asu shakto bara?!? 😛
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Thanks BB...just managed to catch up with the episode.

Aaj toh solid taapli pada DSP ko Balu Dada se 😲 Good! At least there is somebody who doesn't get flustered by his temper tantrums!

Hope Nakusha will conjure up all her mental strength again to tide through this crisis despite the panic attacks triggered due to her pregnancy.

Am really looking forward to the SP and DSP open confrontation now!

I think this time Balu was genuinely angry with him but  I hope he doesnt sit grumpily without helping out, but then that is impossible that he wont help 
yeah naku really has to overcome the shock now. Lets see what will be in store for her.  poor thing... 
thanks dear 😳
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: Thanks BB! Ive been doing well :)

yeah i was wondering what kept u off for one whole week... i was hoping u r not down healthwise or something! Anyway good to have u back dear!!! 😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: I was away on vacation whole of last week and I didnt have access to the internet and hence couldnt post. I missed the DN webisodes. I need to catch up from the Sep 30th one.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a FANTABULOUS episode 👏👏👏! No words to describe...I'm SPEECHLESS! I nearly had tears in my eyes when before leaving PN, for one final time Dutta turns back and looks at Nakku, knowing that he will not see her for a long time. He comes back and kisses her, and Nakku thinks he was being all "romantic" and asks him not to delay Bappa for "such" things 😆. But that was a VERY touching scene...Dutta kissing Nakku and telling her "mere aane tak meri bauli ka khayal rakhna...aur meri Nakku ka bhi" 😭. What writing, what an episode 👏! And I have to specially mention about the video, it was just perfect 👍🏼! I can understand how frustrating it is when the video mixing softwares crash 😡, trust me, it has happened to me too couple of times and I'm like 😡! But still, the video was really impactful, and like Zuby said, watching the video with that song really gives goosebumbs (Zuby your hair stood up?! Waxing shaxing nahin karti ho kya ?!). The last scene where DSP is taken by the police is also a very touching scene 😭. I can imagine how Nakku would feel when she hears about it , but I hope she doesnt take too much stress, atleast for their bauli's sake.

On the whole, one of the MOST BRILLIANT episodes of LTL 👏👏👏!!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Awesome episode!
The whole Dutta knowing that he is gonna go..both with Balu and with Naku was just brilliant!
I hope he can come home soon...how is the question. And...I hope there is no torture in jail.
Naku should keep calm.
Baaji..please do something..
Ballu. Dada...please do something...
Mhatre ki to main..😡
Nave and Kala only have to gain in this...
Thanks for such an amazing episode BB!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

omg duttas in jail!!!

i hope hes or8..poor naku...

want tasha bak 2gether

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago