Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

Chill Kiran πŸ˜† no need 2 b so serious and that too on a showπŸ˜†
try understanding their problems...and support cvsπŸ˜†

i was not use to of watching tv, my sis created the interest for this show n now if cvs will continue it like this i may quit it, better to do some thing else than wasting one hour, i download from net n if its with fillers then forward most of it

i m done with their stupid problems so i m not here to support them. i have never been interested in actors or their personal lives so it does not matter i mean i just can't watch for the actors who are working in it, they need to make up as it should be
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
lovely post i hope cv should some lesson from this post 
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Ya Roma I agree id u.V shuld support CV's.V shuld adore thm 4 teaching us lesson of patience,4 giving us gud sleep wid their lullaby kind of episodes.So I love thm😳

πŸ‘
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunflower52

The Cv's have ruined the show. There is no supernatural element in this show.

All the characters seem to have partial amnesia. Misha, Kabir, Angad and Alina, when it comes to Abhay.

Alina was introduced to have some sort of power of sense, then how can she not sense the fact that Abhay is faking with her.

Misha,Kabir and Angad seems to have forgotten what Abhay has done for them, esp Misha. 

Jeh has gone completely negative and Piya why does she not tell Jeh that she only sees him as a friend. 

on supernatural elemnt thing i 100% agree
and about Abhay...what to say as every girl is falling for him πŸ˜†
In deradoon mind of all ppl(on show) seems to me out of order πŸ˜•

romaila thumbnail
u understand me so well 😳
ur the only person who got it otherwise all here are too serious πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@romi- i think Creatives shud take ideas from either Pinky or Ayesha's ff's atleast d show wud have reached d top...πŸ˜†

@Dishu- πŸ˜› wat happened?πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Ya Roma I agree id u.V shuld support CV's.V shuld adore thm 4 teaching us lesson of patience,4 giving us gud sleep wid their lullaby kind of episodes.So I love thm😳

hain na we should support them as its not their fault πŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romaila

on supernatural elemnt thing i 100% agree
and about Abhay...what to say as every girl is falling for him πŸ˜†
In deradoon mind of all ppl(on show) seems to me out of order πŸ˜•

About all girls falling for Abhay is ridiculous. Why can't they for once show some different type of feelings between a guy and a girl. Like friendship. 

To me Abhay and Alina don't seem to be friends even. Abhay has not shown any interest in Alina as a friend or otherwise. 

You are right about people in this show, about their minds being out of order πŸ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

i was not use to of watching tv, my sis created the interest for this show n now if cvs will continue it like this i may quit it, better to do some thing else than wasting one hour, i download from net n if its with fillers then forward most of it

i m done with their stupid problems so i m not here to support them. i have never been interested in actors or their personal lives so it does not matter i mean i just can't watch for the actors who are working in it, they need to make up as it should be

now Kiran ur talking too serious and i don't like 2 be serious πŸ˜†
and m not supporting them dear if u read my post clearly...its a complete taunt post πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and do u think will i ever make any such mistake πŸ˜•...chalo read it once againπŸ˜†