Cvs are not wrong...believe me

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I mean it….what the title says.  I'll keep on supporting cv so what if they are kanjoos type, I'll stand by cvs no matter how boring and uninteresting twists are shown which are copy of other saga, I don't mind staying behind cvs for showing Abhiya romance with repetitive dialogues, I will keep on at the back of cvs for giving ten minute space to fillers (with senseless dialogues) in almost every episode.

I know Cvs are running out of ideas and fashion designers (1) that's why they are not working on character's costume so what…..i will still stand by them, I know WW track is stretched too much but what can they do as it's the only supernatural show and they have no copy option except copying rona dhona material for Panchi's track.

I know they are not bringing Maithli back as than cvs will have to make an investment for her set of clothes for which they don't have enough money within this tight budget (2). Sid is still not part of the show as current writers don't have the ability of writing something new for his characters…..and the list of reasons for supporting Cvs goes on and solution to all these is simply one….Cvs are running short of finance and brainy activities….be patient and stop demanding from cvs.

Footnotes:

(1):  costumes from one character to other keeps on moving…for more details watch other Kekta shows. In past everyone (Abhay, Sid and Haseena as humans) used to wore white color only…was it a fashion or cvs can't think of any color?

(2): abhiya can romance in jungle only, they can't afford Jeh's transformation, using same (outside) gate for Dobrial Mansion and college hostel at a time and Repetitive dialogues etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
U r right but i think v'll be quieting show like others with no demand as we don't have to waste our time like this after a bzy day

I have watched all tvd's episodes just in  2 weeks till current and the credit goes to the forum people who have been discussing about it, n that really looks like a supernatural show not like a crap or filler one.

the cv's n writers made me loose my interest in show
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Romi r u ready to get punch in place of the Cv's🤣 i hope not😆
Creatives kisne inlogo ko naam de diya😆
Dark luv story start hote hote humare eyes mein dark circles start hojayege😆
Metz zaroor aayegi...atleast kapde aatche pehnegi😆 Not micro-mini clothes like girls of d show🤣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

U r right but i think v'll be quieting show like others with no demand as we don't have to waste our time like this after a bzy day

I have watched all tvd's episodes just in  2 weeks till current and the credit goes to the forum people who have been discussing about it, n that really looks like a supernatural show not like a crap or filler one.

Chill Kiran 😆 no need 2 b so serious and that too on a show😆
try understanding their problems...and support cvs😆
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Romi r u ready to get punch in place of the Cv's🤣 i hope not😆
Creatives kisne inlogo ko naam de diya😆
Dark luv story start hote hote humare eyes mein dark circles start hojayege😆
Metz zaroor aayegi...atleast kapde aatche pehnegi😆 Not micro-mini clothes like girls of d show🤣

i think m ready for every punch...n in return they should expect same from me 😆
do you know what the real meaning of creative is? nahi na 😛 koi baat nahi mein hoon na😳 creative= create such a mess that can't be folded 😆.
Metz won't come back...that soon😊 as Depaneeta is back and i think cvs are in mood of dragging this track more 🥱
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The Cv's have ruined the show. There is no supernatural element in this show.

All the characters seem to have partial amnesia. Misha, Kabir, Angad and Alina, when it comes to Abhay.

Alina was introduced to have some sort of power of sense, then how can she not sense the fact that Abhay is faking with her.

Misha,Kabir and Angad seems to have forgotten what Abhay has done for them, esp Misha. 

Jeh has gone completely negative and Piya why does she not tell Jeh that she only sees him as a friend. 

Originally posted by: hukshila

yes you are right saying i am 100 percent agree with you
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😆 Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ya Roma I agree id u.V shuld support CV's.V shuld adore thm 4 teaching us lesson of patience,4 giving us gud sleep wid their lullaby kind of episodes.So I love thm😳

Originally posted by: sunflower52

The Cv's have ruined the show. There is no supernatural element in this show.

All the characters seem to have partial amnesia. Misha, Kabir, Angad and Alina, when it comes to Abhay.

Alina was introduced to have some sort of power of sense, then how can she not sense the fact that Abhay is faking with her.

Misha,Kabir and Angad seems to have forgotten what Abhay has done for them, esp Misha. 

Jeh has gone completely negative and Piya why does she not tell Jeh that she only sees him as a friend. 

well say it is my word