Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
whn will tht while cum๐Ÿค”
its already 4:30 now
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

sam...the show is good...thats wat matters...
and frankly the slot in which it has been put is too tough...esp on a channel like imagine
neways...trps ko goli maaro!
aur dulhe mohan ko dekh kar seeti maaro๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tu video nahi de gi  to mein kya dekhu๐Ÿค”

aur dulhe mohan ko dekh kar seeti maaro๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
[/QUOTE]nooo nooo vandy, seeti marke pyare MOHAN ko chedna or uski sundarta ki numayash na karna hi behtar hai. aftralll we d pankhis r not like d reporter who widout being shameful MOHAN se dosti bhi karli or usko ched bhi rahi thi widout HC or our permission!! Mera MOHAN sharm ke maare to or laal ho gaya tha๐Ÿ˜!! nd plus d mail voiceover was alsooo shamelessly praising bout MOHAN's gud luks!! ufff MOHAN kitna effective hai, ke nahi hum, nahi kastur, nahi baapji nato reportersor nahi us ghodi ko choda, sab usko dekhke bawri hogaye hain!!Edited by harshu.sundas - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Tu video nahi de gi  to mein kya dekhu๐Ÿค”

sam123_0 thumbnail
Vandy...

luv.Harshiti thumbnail

thanks 4 written update... i waited whole week to see hc on sbs... but ... they showed him 2day which i missed...

hope to catch up repeat telecast...

thanks again

sam123_0 thumbnail
When mohan sat on the ghodi was that Mohan's concern of getting married or was it HC scared to sit on the ghodi ๐Ÿ˜†

That kid has to be real good friends with HC to go and sit with him so aaram se ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What a height difference HC and AK have... HC bent almost to half to hear what AK was saying ๐Ÿ˜†

But I loved Mohan's view... he is not thinking of marriage.. so he wont ill treat Kastur .. she is not his enemy... now they better not make Kastur ghis ghis rub on him that she is wife otherwise Mohan will bombard๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

When mohan sat on the ghodi was that Mohan's concern of getting married or was it HC scared to sit on the ghodi ๐Ÿ˜†

That kid has to be real good friends with HC to go and sit with him so aaram se ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What a height difference HC and AK have... HC bent almost to half to hear what AK was saying ๐Ÿ˜†

But I loved Mohan's view... he is not thinking of marriage.. so he wont ill treat Kastur .. she is not his enemy... now they better not make Kastur ghis ghis rub on him that she is wife otherwise Mohan will bombard๐Ÿ˜†

i think it was hc!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yea...coz the kid was very comfy with hc!
sam...phir se start naa kar abt the height difference!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sam...mohan would've never ill treated kastur...coz he cares for people who care for him!
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my god... You wrote everything in so detail.  Thak yu so much...
i knew it b4 dat, though MOHAN doesn't luv her but he will nver ill treat her nd bhave like a typical GALA male. but yaaa if kastur nd her DPness bugs him den he might lose his temper!!