HarshAsi in SBS'SBB: 7th October 2011

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

SBB Update

omg...

it was hilarious!
guys...the groom in red looked😍😍😍😍😍
they showed the wedding shoot where the baraat arrives at kastur's house!
sharda welcomes mohan and tries to pull his nose(a ritual)
mohan saves his nose almost 10 times...but...then jitu cheats...
he says baapji is there...and as they all turn...sharda pulls his nose!😑
(ye moku pasand nai😑)
jitu then says...cheating is cheating...we can cheat!
(must watch is mohan's shocked face as his nose is pulledπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
and kheenchi toh kya kheenchi...his nose turned red!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but then hc complained to asiya saying...teri maa ne meri naak lal kar deeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
asiya says...yea she can see that! but rasam is a rasam...she can't say no to it...but yes his nose has actually turned red!
the voiceover then said that the nose pulling has stolen the groom's style...so lets do some taareef so that he gets his smile back!
(hc ki taareef??? uski zaroorat hai??? isn't it understood that he looks best in everything he wears! and super best wen doesn't wear a shirt😍😍😍😍😍)
neways...the reporter (who was a female btwπŸ˜‰) got hold of him and says today mohan is looking sona munda😍😍😍😍😍 kya lag raha hai😍😍😍😍😍
omg!!! hc blushed!!! and the reporter points that out too!
hc adds smilingly that obviously...if u start praising him infront of him...then how would he react!
awww harshad...hum as always peetth peeccchhe karengeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
the camera then focussed on how good mohan looked in his red and gold sherwani and his pagdi with a peacock feather! hc showed off his feather(he was munching something wen he showed itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) asiya touched his pagdi to show how uncomfy he was!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wen she said his head must be paining...hc gave her a look and said...its itching!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they then showed off kastur's costume and jewellery...she wore a red ghatchola saree with green pallu and matching jewellery!😊
they then showed the varmala ceremony where mohan kept on raising his head...ultimately kastur was held up by her bros...but mohan's bro's too did the same!
ultimately the varmala happenedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a must watch!

SBS update
omg...hc getting on a ghoriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oops that was mohan
(i swear...as his fan...jo bhi tamanna thee...till date...watever i couldn't see as prem or onu...mohan is showing  everything😍😍😍😍)
mohan gettimng on a ghori😍😍😍😍
the varmala ceremony going on ful fledgedly😍😍😍😍
HC's Smile was to die for😍😍😍😍😍😍
the voiceover said
sarr par mor pankhi😍
heavy golden work ki sherwani😍
aur chehre par ajeeb see shikan liye kastur ke mohan taiyyar hai ghori chrhne ke liye!
(watch out hc's almosssttt nervous face as he mounts the horse!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
the ghori too does chance pe dance!🀣
kyu naa ho bhai...afterall hc has mounted on her!🀣🀣🀣🀣
 hc was interviewed as mohan where hesays that there was no take for marriage...as mohan always thought abt materialistic things...how to earn money and work...how to become big in life!
he has never thought abt marriage...so it doesn't matter to him if he's married or not!
the voiceover then says but mohan...the fact is that u r getting married to kastur! who is looking absoloutely amazing in her red and green lehanga!
to which mohan sayus it depends...
as kastur is not his enemy! his whole intention is to work! there r no hard feelings...he has nothing against her!
(watch hc making some real faces during shots!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
they then showed the varmala ceremony and then hc asking for something to drink(by god i was thinking it was mohan looking for an sxcuse to maaro a peg!🀣🀣)
but then they showed hc gulping down a full bottle of minute maid(nimbu flavour) to be precise!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and hc putting his finger on his lips and showing something..(sorry tried very hard but couldn't make out wat he was trying to do🀣)
all in all a must watch!
will upload yt videos in a while!

youtube link

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vandy stop staring at HC and rewatching the video again and again😑.. jaldi jaldi update karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There are "poor" souls like myself waiting to read and see SBB and SBS updatesπŸ˜†

BTW Thank you very much πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
plsss vandy update it fast!!! i m waiting plsss!! my luck is not so gud like u, u atleast saw HC, we hv 2 wait😑
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Vandy stop staring at HC and rewatching the video again and again😑.. jaldi jaldi update karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There are "poor" souls like myself waiting to read and see SBB and SBS updatesπŸ˜†

BTW Thank you very much πŸ€—πŸ˜†

stop threatening me😑
u know i can't help but rewatch it again and againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
wow, HC in red nd was alsoo blushing wid a red nose😍!! sharda ki bachi itni zor se kiu khinchi, kahi woh bhi to real life mein HC bawri nahi???
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Phir sey Mohan key sath cheating? πŸ˜‘ No wonder he is also cheating them πŸ€£
silky_harshad thumbnail
mera harshu 😍😍😍 he was blushing wen the reporter was admiring him 😳 n dis tym his emerald ring was seedha 🀣 baki rings nhi dikhai 🀣 🀣Edited by silky_harshad - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His rings are always seedha elsewhere... when it comes to being Mohan.. he turns them.. I wonder whyπŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh great so HC confirmed mohan wont ill treat kastur and will just focus on work πŸ˜