Alok Nath's character is for the past?

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Since Ashutosh is living alone I guess with the old  man who is presumably his guardian so is Aloknath's character just for flashbacks 

Maybe there will be a connection between him and Nidhi;s father due to the house being sold to Nidhi;s dad
Donno just guessing
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
alok nath is playing nidhi's grand father's role !He wantd nidhi's mom to become a doctor but she married N's father while in college. this is the reason why her baba insisted that she become a doctor.
he will be there only in flash backs of ashu since it is mentioned that he died five years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
O OK .. Thansk Shamil..So I guess whenever he is thinking about the house, then his thoughst may go back to  communicating with him ..

Today the hospital reminded me of Sanjeevini
And Ranganath abt Armaan 😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

O OK .. Thansk Shamil..So I guess whenever he is thinking about the house, then his thoughst may go back to communicating with him ..

Today the hospital reminded me of Sanjeevini
And Ranganath abt Armaan 😆

yeah thats what gonna happen 😊
RN reminded u of Armaan??? 😆

I think I have fallen in love with MB 😳 after watching the saiyan song and his interactions with mallika
should I confess to my hubby? 😛 😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes MB is daam sweet, We have seen Dr. Shashank , but this  is a new flavor of MB.. He is daam sweet , There Ram here Ashutosh my line up is getting bigger

Mallika I think she has been interested in him for teh past 12 years, but he has always been just friends
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Yes MB is daam sweet, We have seen Dr. Shashank , but this is a new flavor of MB.. He is daam sweet , There Ram here Ashutosh my line up is getting bigger

so u take ram, MB is mine 😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Rollu Molu for me ...😆

Waise MB talks really well thats his plus point

The OT was good and the explanation in the theater was just like Sanjeevini , Whats teh name of the hospital >
shamil thumbnail

Yes MB is daam sweet, We have seen Dr. Shashank , but this is a new flavor of MB.. He is daam sweet , There Ram here Ashutosh my line up is getting bigger

Mallika I think she has been interested in him for teh past 12 years, but he has always been just friends

There will be times in the show when u feel sorry for Mallika. But wait till u hear N blurt out her love for Ashu when Mallika confronts her 😆 The cherry on top will be ashu actually hearing the confession but trying to act as if he heard nothing . I can very well imagine MB trying to hide that dimpled smile   ðŸ˜³
shamil thumbnail

Rollu Molu for me ...😆

Waise MB talks really well thats his plus point

The OT was good and the explanation in the theater was just like Sanjeevini , Whats teh name of the hospital >

Kotnis?? they could have used a better name though
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for Information Shamil 😳.And Even I was also bit confused When I saw that  old man with Ashutosh.Past story seems Interesting .Waiting When veteran Alok Nath step in Drama.