Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Thanks for Information Shamil 😳.And Even I was also bit confused When I saw that old man with Ashutosh.Past story seems Interesting .Waiting When veteran Alok Nath step in Drama.

😊
alok plays an important role though he is there only in flashbacks.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O yes definatly, The promos also when he tries to stop himself from calling her

Its nice to see  a man seeing sparks of love years down the lane, There will be different dimensions he sees feelings and love for Nidhi...

Age genre is a key factor here , I wonder of Mallika will want to make Ashu or Nishi understand things

Well that wud be to watch as Ashu made it clear to Malika at the washroom that they are good friends and nothing else indirectly
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Kotnis?? they could have used a better name though

Yeah I read the bord I was think it was Kotins or something . Whats Ashu's last name?
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually his dad,who comes in the flashback is dead na?
shamil thumbnail
no shanti
mallika will continue to play spoil sport.
she will not take it lying down that the guy she loves falls in love with a much younger girl. her motto would be 'if I cannot have him, then no other girl shall either'
.vrshn. thumbnail
so chipkali (mallika) will fill the 'log' part in 'kuch toh log kahenge'?? ðŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vrshn-

actually his dad,who comes in the flashback is dead na?

not biological dad! he just took an orphan under his care and made him a doctor. Actually he wanted his daughter (N's mom) to become a doctor but she eloped with N's father during her college days ( thats why N's parents so badly wanted her to be a doctor)

@shanti- its interesting that he doesn't have a surname. May be coz he was not officallly adopted by his 'baba' or he decided to leave it after he felt betrayed by his baba who gave the house to nidhi

*edited- all these assumptions are based on the original story. Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes aloknath will be coming now and then the past bauji..

And The log part is mallika.. good one,,,

@Shamil yes I agree, even the promo of cake cuting she was making a face that nidhi is waiting fro Ahu and he did;nt turn up

Dekthey hai whethee she will have a 180 degree change
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

not biological dad! he just took an orphan under his care and made him a doctor. Actually he wanted his daughter (N's mom) to become a doctor but she eloped with N's father during her college days ( thats why N's parents so badly wanted her to be a doctor)

@shanti- its interesting that he doesn't have a surname. May be coz he was not officallly adopted by his 'baba' or he decided to leave it after he felt betrayed by his baba who gave the house to nidhi

*edited- all these assumptions are based on the original story.

Yes maybe But the way Ashu was shwn like angry mixed feelings must be due to some betrayal that he gave the house , but maybe bauji (baba) must have made a will since the lawyer did;nt want to tell whom the house went to right

Many unanswered questions will have ti watch and then know
.vrshn. thumbnail
you guys are right! we will have to watch this show further to say how much it has taken after 'dhoop kinare'...

how i wish they can telecast the whole serial as one 🤔
anyways...for now this show has all of our attention and i hope it stays this way till the very end 😊