Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shanti, ashu never knew abt baba's estranged daughter I guess ( I don't remember) . In his will baba gives him every thing else but the house. But oor doc wants only the house nothing else! He feels his right to live in the house ( where he has fond memories with his baba) has been snatched away by a stranger only becoz she was his 'blood' while he is an orphan! He hates the person who inherits the house!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Ashu loves the house a lotand he will go all out to get it in that  path he may also realize that Nidhi lives there and well OK picture abhi baki hai merey yaar
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

I think Ashu loves the house a lotand he will go all out to get it in that path he may also realize that Nidhi lives there and well OK picture abhi baki hai merey yaar

nidhi doesn't live there!! 😆 didn't u see the locked gate in the first episode???
They also mentioned that the person who inherited the house doesn't want to live there which makes ashu more bitter .When he gets to know later that nidhi is the owner he will hate her 😕
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes yes  I forgot since they showed him thinking abt the house when he met the lawyer and then Nidhi's dad so I just though they showed the rear view of the house and the locked gate , Me was confused
Yes u r right the hating part my happen dekthey hai we are zooming speed break lagana hai
shanti05 thumbnail
The house reminds Ashu of all the moments he spent with baba, I think its  just so disturning him that when he can get the house, today again he spoke to the lawyer and wants to know how he can get the house
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya...me too sad about it...but its the fact...and ya according to DK ashutosh must be nidhi's mama(uncle)...
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopalgupta

ya...me too sad about it...but its the fact...and ya according to DK ashutosh must be nidhi's mama(uncle)...

in a sort of way..yes
But I think Dr.Ahu was not officially adopted by N's grandfather. He just brought home an orphan and took care of him. Dr.Ashu had never met her mother either
shanti05 thumbnail
Ashu and his baba's interaction was daam sweet, the way he teases him about his fashion trend change wearing a brown/black socks and a white on teh other foot and Ashu looks daam good in the  collared tie green and white banded..

hope he wears such colors often to give his life some flaovr and Dr. Nidhi praises him