Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks ayesha ...for update πŸ˜†
i wonder why abhay took haseena in pandher palace ..what ever i love there affection 😳
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rupa-

thanks ayesha ...for update πŸ˜†

i wonder why abhay took haseena in pandher palace ..what ever i love there affection 😳

Arre lekar kahan jaa saka. According to the latest news, on the way he handed over Haseena to his clan. Now he has some plan to get her released. Abhay aur uske plans.πŸ˜† 
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Arre lekar kahan jaa saka. According to the latest news, on the way he handed over Haseena to his clan. Now he has some plan to get her released. Abhay aur uske plans.πŸ˜† 

😲😲...uske plan uske pyaar ke tarha complicated kyu hothe hey🀣...lo if he dont save then chand uske chuttney bana dega 🀣...after chandis missing his hisss with haseena 🀣
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rupa-

😲😲...uske plan uske pyaar ke tarha complicated kyu hothe hey🀣...lo if he dont save then chand uske chuttney bana dega 🀣...after chandis missing his hisss with haseena 🀣

Haan precap pada kya? Chand already emotional blackmailing abhay. πŸ˜† Actually, saari duties Abhay ke sarr pe hena issliye. Naukar bana ke rakha hai usse. Baaki sab toh order maarte rehte hain uss parROFLROFL
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Alina is met by her brother Jeh asking her not to allow their enemies near the potion. Jeh tells her that Alina has the potion and they need to be on guard and be safe as their enemies will be after Alina. Jeh will protect her their fmiles life depends on it or Khurana's will be finished. 

Jeh mentally says Alina is his sister and would never allow their secrets to be revealed.

Haseena doesn't want Abhay to leave her and that she did nothing. Haseena has vampire superiors around her taunting her with a bag of blood but they don't give it to her. The superiors have proof. 

Arnab vows to drive Raichands out of Dehradun on the phone to a man. 

Alot of crying not worth watching. Pia thinks of a time with Misha hugging her as a flashback. Pia consoles Madhoo not to lose courage and think positive. 

Precap for next week Chand and Abhay know what they have to do.
-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Haan precap pada kya? Chand already emotional blackmailing abhay. πŸ˜† Actually, saari duties Abhay ke sarr pe hena issliye. Naukar bana ke rakha hai usse. Baaki sab toh order maarte rehte hain uss par🀣🀣

Lo chand kuch nahe kartha hey ...bas order dena atha hey ROFL. abhay is now naukar of the PKYEK ...oops kya tha aur kya ban gaya ...πŸ˜†.
-rupa- thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...i cant take D sister crying πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Oh before that Superiors have given Abhay only 24 hours to finish Haseena or everything is over. 

Pia apologizes to Misha for being responsible for Misha. Panchi tells Pia to talk noce things to Misha. 

Then the preview for next week
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Oh before that Superiors have given Abhay only 24 hours to finish Haseena or everything is over. 

Pia apologizes to Misha for being responsible for Misha. Panchi tells Pia to talk noce things to Misha. 

Then the preview for next week

Do you think 24 hours mein Abhay will be able to finish WWs?πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Noway. Abhay has 24 hours to cure his Mom right?

I give up i will tell U this much. Abhay ki watt lagne waali hai Alina ke haathon se. When she finds out the truth not even Superiors will be able to withstand Alina's wrath