Epi discussion thread for 3 October-7 October

Posted: 12 years ago
Misha gives out pics of T in the classroom but T is not there to see this episode. While Pia thinks Misha is going too far.

Pia not looking where she is going and see's Abhay and Alina together so  falls over hurting her leg. Abhay heals her with his touch massaging it telling her he can't see her in pain.

Alina is happy that she has a caring boyfriemnd who doesn't just care for her but her friends too helping Pia up. Pia feels uncomfortable.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Kabir can't wait to tell Misha he loves her. Misha on her bike with Pia searching for T to bring her to College. Misha says that Kabir has a rep to look out for. Pia says nowadays boys are such losers. Kabir is shell-shocked. The girls drive off. Misha and Pia in T's home shouting her name
ty so much Aysha... m travellin..cant catch the epi so ur updates will help.thnx :))
There Pia and Misha learn T has never been since since last night. Pia thinks that maybe T ran off with some rich kid.

Precap-T in trouble
oye ..!! not updating in cari'sthread
I tried finding it but couldn't find it. I deleted her thread from my PM list had too many messages in my inbox. I went trgough 18 pages on PKYEK forum but by then the epi was gone 5 minutes
Originally posted by matwamango

Misha gives out pics of T in the classroom but T is not there to see this episode. While Pia thinks Misha is going too far.

Pia not looking where she is going and see's Abhay and Alina together so  falls over hurting her leg. Abhay heals her with his touch massaging it telling her he can't see her in pain.

Alina is happy that she has a caring boyfriemnd who doesn't just care for her but her friends too helping Pia up. Pia feels uncomfortable.

hayee 😍 Abhiya and Abhina together 😛😆
i even posted that WHO IS UPDTING TODAY 

yaar thread should be there :(

i couldnt find it to so i searchd for it tru looglr ... i mean GOOGLE
Kabir hugs a teddy bear and writes a love letter. Angad tells Kabir Misha will never be yours. Kabir reveals Kabir has Hana Montana teddy bear reminding him of Mishu. Angad responds that Kabir loves Misha but Misha has no feelings for Kabir. Misha will kill U. Misha is into beating guys like Kabir up. Only T type of girls are into all of this. Misha spent valentines day making a profit selling wrist bands while everyone else was romancing. Kabir wants help
angad and shinchan ... lolzzz 🤣 🤣

Thakur and teddy bear  🤣🤣