Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aahana1

In this picture Arnav is actually hugging her back. He never did that 

I hope what your saying is true ! Jealousy track.

I  am also hoping for that Aahana , I dont want khushi to go back dancing with joy and birbiraing to herself - "Laad gavarnar to maan lia , kya jodi hai un dono ki "

I would rather want her say - " mujhe to khush hona chahiye , par main khush kyun nahin hoon?"

I want her to get out of all social normsof what is right and waht is wrong and be herself - a young woman and get down to her basic instinct - a love of a woman for her man , her desire and cravings for him .  To get him , she is ready to do anything.

Whatever , I wont be disappointed whatever the CVs show as long they give lots of screen time Arhi . 😊
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I  am also hoping for that Aahana , I dont want khushi to go back dancing with joy and birbiraing to herself - "Laad gavarnar to maan lia , kya jodi hai un dono ki "

I would rather want her say - " mujhe to khush hona chahiye , par main khush kyun nahin hoon?"

I want her to get out of all social normsof what is right and waht is wrong and be herself - a young woman and get down to her basic instinct - a love of a woman for her man , her desire and cravings for him .  To get him , she is ready to do anything.

Whatever , I wont be disappointed whatever the CVs show as long they give lots of screen time Arhi . 😊

Agreed!! All we want is positive progress in the feelings of Khushi and Arnav towards each other - especially Khushi. She should be shown realizing that she has feelings for him.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yup, Khushi will realize she stepped on the 'kulhari'.
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
ya i think it is the jealousy track
Vera thumbnail
 They showed Khushi jealous when LA kissed Arnav on the cheek during Teej...after that they showed nothing ... I thought may be they will show it during the training but again nothing...so what was the purpose of showing it during Teej. So may be they decided to show it now?
Thank god ! The Story Is Getting Better, But Why ASR Wants Khushi to be Jealous Like , They Haven't Still Realize There Feelings , But Tts Uh-mazing Khushi Getting Jealous , I Can't W8 To See Them Getting Married It Will Be So Excitement Watching The Epi's
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Su , yes I agree- I think Arnav , knows the only way to get an reaction from Khushi is to provoke her .
I can't wait until this scene is aired , just to see Arnav's expression on his face.
I think Arnav , will deftinley show more affection towards la especially, when Khushi will be in the same vicinity as them.

I hope , that when La and Arnav are hugging,  that there will be an classic Arnav expression  when he sees that Khushi looks uncomfortable .

And what all we ended up discussing.. marriage that too forcible...dang...

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_luna

Su , yes I agree- I think Arnav , knows the only way to get an reaction from Khushi is to provoke her .

I can't wait until this scene is aired , just to see Arnav's expression on his face.
I think Arnav , will deftinley show more affection towards la especially, when Khushi will be in the same vicinity as them.

I hope , that when La and Arnav are hugging,  that there will be an classic Arnav expression  when he sees that Khushi looks uncomfortable .

I am also waiting eagerly to watch that expresion a la Arnav .

I will be at work so please anyone post a cap of that expression asap after the episode 😊
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

And what all we ended up discussing.. marriage that too forcible...dang...

Yes , that is the beauty of IPKKND  - unpredictable 😊