Is this the reverse jealousy track?

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnavs ' back'  can act , the way he has hold LA and the back of his head is positioned , we can visualize the gaze he is giving to Khushi .

'So this is what you wanted ? This is what will make you happy ?  '

Is this Arnavs tactice to invoke jealousy in Khushi ? Will she feel it ?

Will Arnav display more love and affection to La than he used to ?

Why is Khushi standing in this picture with a sad face? she should be  smiling because her plan has brought Arnav back to La.

When she left ASRs office , she was not so concerned about what ASR said to her but about how she would get her student back to her beau. ( as per the precap)

Will my previous prediction come true that LA will  leave only  after realizing that ASR and Khushi love each other and she is just a pawn in their ego clash?

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
In this picture Arnav is actually hugging her back. He never did that 
I hope what your saying is true ! Jealousy track.
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol i had just posted this pic too... lol
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sunaina- Reverse tactics u bet this Guy is not so easy to handle is he and KKG thinks she has cracked the mean man but ...nah he is the real player u know ...and I think La will gracefully leave when she realizes where the real affection lies

Though KKG always gets jealous when La comes close to ASR or touches him ...she is possessive for no reason🤣
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to see a jealousy track . Arnav pampering La will be fun to watch 😊
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!! in this track we can see arnav is holding back La tightly( which in a way is making me feel uncomfortable!!!)
bt wat made him do that...n y xactly is khushi sad at this juncture...can be clrd frm tomorws episode only!!!!!
Enchanted_jassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope it is a jealousy track. It will be fun to see what happens between them 3
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

Sunaina- Reverse tactics u bet this Guy is not so easy to handle is he and KKG thinks she has cracked the mean man but ...nah he is the real player u know ...and I think La will gracefully leave when she realizes where the real affection lies

Though KKG always gets jealous when La comes close to ASR or touches him ...she is possessive for no reason🤣

You have said it Puja - possessive for no reason .
😉

You love for no reason -  that is what I always mean to say  and of course possessiveness roots from love .

sugar_babe thumbnail
Maybe hes saying bye to her and telling her to meet a good man unlike him and Khushi is sad because her plan didn't work...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Now what? When will La leave again?? As for Arnav and Kushi...now will Kushi be jelouse of La and the whole thing turns to custurd again?? I hope La does not start hating Kushi when she realises ASR's true feelings?

I give up... I dont know how much longer I can watch Arnav with another women! I AM GETTING JELOUSE on behalf of Kushi! Just cant STAND this, our HERO with another women... not our Jalebi girl! It hurts to see him hug La like that!

I think THAT is the point! If it hurts me this much... it's going to floor Kushi to see this side of Arnav!