Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME!
gr8 update!
thanks for the pm!

love
komal
I knew you had a knack for words, but I didn't realize how good you were with editing. Brilliant creations, I absolutely love the colouring. 
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG ur work is really the BEST and i mean it itss soo AWESOMEE

starting with the icons they r soo gorgoeus the colouirng is superb esp this one

and then the b'day siggy its totally gr888
the avis i am really in ove woth them and drooling over the Kajre ones
and both the MN siggies are too good

Love Maria
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey
i think this is the first time i m visiting ur gallery...so thank so much for the pm
and nw with ur update OMG babes it was gorgeous...wow so beautiful...i just loved it
ur colouring, texture, layout., choice of pics..everything was awesome
nd of course my fav part was the MN stuff...so damn gorgeous saved some of ur icons...shall use soon:)
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the PM! :)

I shall comment tonight, I have to rush now, academia calls! 😆

xoxo
Aanya
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Hey Savage! Awesome update! Loved the stuff on ArHi and Sanaya/Khushi. N you PMed me saying I can req but now your closed 😕
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Savage

batchthree

Howdy, everyone? 

I have been making a whole lot of stuff, lately. Besides, I have been home for nearly ten days now, so I did all the possible fan-girl-ish things possible, watched a lot of TV and wasted yeah, ten days. But then, I synthesize the screen captures very slow. Therefore, there aren't many signatures this time either. However, I have grown very fond of colouring and everything so there are a lot of icons and GIFs and everything. 😳

P.S. We are image-heavy this time; you wanna let the page load! ☢️

Am gonna start with the random icons first. =)

(Ruky) - OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!! Awww Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert/Emma look sooo cute!😳😳😳😳😆😆😆😆 The icons are amazing the colouring is beautiful!

I don't regularly watch IPKKND, but am planning to actually. I really like Sanaya here for some reason; she's so much improved and almost adorable on screen! 😃

Awww I love this one and I agree with you! Sanaya really has improved as an actress her and Barun look amazing together =D

Now, with the border

I love the border with it! It really captures you and the blending and colouring is superb =D

I am not positive about this one but I think I came around all the same, ah? 🤔

Awww it's cute! I remember watching this scene I loved it and again it's a beautiful siggy =D

This, I had made on Sara's request for her friend's birthday. So, naturally, don't use. 

Nice request and I love love KaSh😍 and the pictures are sooo cute! Love it

And now this! Well, I am a former MN fanatic. Now I maintain a much less obsessed stance. However, I am always up for them some way or the other. Hence, here is a lot of MN up. 

First the icons, uh ' well, randomly picked pictures.

Mayur aah the colouring is superb now you just made me think about making some siggys from here aswell!😆😆😆

I spent nearly all afternoon this Wednesday taking screen captures of the 'Tum Bahut Acche Ho' scene, making GIFs and the corresponding signature. Ah, the scene's epic. I am gonna make more of it soon. 

Awww the borders are so amazing and awww MaYur look cute!😳

The signature, I like. 

Aah MaYur siggi I love it!

This one's another scene and I've made more GIFs for this. This was the aftermath of Kajra Re.  Uh, and the last two have different colouring because I lost the original one. Alright, and this would be the last part of this batch. 😃

I remember watching this scene...I literally blushed!😆

Finally, the corresponding signature, er ' I am really impressed with my skill of being unoriginal. I mean, I am improving and everything but you might not find styles here that you've not seen anywhere else. I am clumsy. 🤓

AWESOME SIGGY! I love it =D it's sooo cute! =D

-Savage

My comments are in Blue (Bold) Sorry for quoting like this! I'm a bit of a mad girl!😆
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Req...

Text: Zayn Krystle
Subtext: For Noorii

Pics..

Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update !!

Icons r sooo pretty <3 esp the MN ones :)

http://i.imgur.com/3mESW.png

^^ I <3 this sig . texture & style is fab !!!

MN stuff is awesome love the avis the most <3

Suggestion - Karan Wahi 😳

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey, lovely update... Loved the random icons..

& I absolutely loved the MN siggies... Gorgeous... especially the last MN siggy... beautiful... and very different.. make some more of those..
.. Gorgeous update, thanks for the OPM.. :)

-SilentPrincess-

-Btw could you make something on EHMMBH( Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain) :)