Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely awesome update! beware:i am going to request u sumthing soon!lol i dont have net at home at the moment i will request as soon as i get net!:)awesome update!!!!
thegameison thumbnail

batchthree

Howdy, everyone? 

I have been making a whole lot of stuff, lately. Besides, I have been home for nearly ten days now, so I did all the possible fan-girl-ish things possible, watched a lot of TV and wasted yeah, ten days. But then, I synthesize the screen captures very slow. Therefore, there aren't many signatures this time either. However, I have grown very fond of colouring and everything so there are a lot of icons and GIFs and everything. 😳

P.S. We are image-heavy this time; you wanna let the page load! ☢️

Am gonna start with the random icons first. =)

I don't regularly watch IPKKND, but am planning to actually. I really like Sanaya here for some reason; she's so much improved and almost adorable on screen! 😃

Now, with the border

I am not positive about this one but I think I came around all the same, ah? 🤔

This, I had made on Sara's request for her friend's birthday. So, naturally, don't use. 

And now this! Well, I am a former MN fanatic. Now I maintain a much less obsessed stance. However, I am always up for them some way or the other. Hence, here is a lot of MN up. 

First the icons, uh – well, randomly picked pictures.

I spent nearly all afternoon this Wednesday taking screen captures of the 'Tum Bahut Acche Ho' scene, making GIFs and the corresponding signature. Ah, the scene's epic. I am gonna make more of it soon. 

The signature, I like. 

This one's another scene and I've made more GIFs for this. This was the aftermath of Kajra Re.  Uh, and the last two have different colouring because I lost the original one. Alright, and this would be the last part of this batch. 😃

Finally, the corresponding signature, er – I am really impressed with my skill of being unoriginal. I mean, I am improving and everything but you might not find styles here that you've not seen anywhere else. I am clumsy. 🤓

-Savage

thegameison thumbnail

NOTE:

Ah, well – we're done for the day. Thanks heaps for sticking with me and everything. All the stuff above is perfectly free for usage apart from the birthday signature. I'd be obliged to receive feedback from you and erm, I promise to reply to all the next time around I update, hoping I would be regular, that is. Thanks a ton for the previous comments by the way, you guys are encouraging. I'm glad the requests were good enough by the way. 

But for now maybe, I'd be CLOSED for official requests. Otherwise here and there's welcome, and so are suggestions. =)

-Savage

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heya Kanks! Hows' you ? 🤗 Long tim Errm! Though, you'ce scrub Out Me from your List, but i dunno the precise motive regarding that! 😆 Buh! Never Mind! I Lub your Creations so just came around and glanced In! 😳

Okay Umm, To begin with!  😳

All the Icons are really Impressive , Colors are just Impeccable! 😍

Omfg! The siggies of ArHi are just Blasting I Lurve especially this One!
Colors, Effects , Blending are just Gorgeous! 😍

This surely takes the cake away! 😍

Gosshh!  MaYur Icons are too Glorious! So Ravishing Stuff On 'em! ❤️
Arjun's Icons are so Delicious and Stunning! Plus the Siggy is Killer man!
Awesomelicious Stuff! 👏

Love, Sadaf! 🤗
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Savyyy...yay u updated !!!
Awl the sigx and aviz r super pwetty !!!
reserved... will edit this in a while! 
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome stuff :)
 i love the aviss :) & this sig is beautiful 😳

edited ---

i love the mayurr stuff soo muchh in your recent update .. miss them alot

Edited by Julybaby22 - 12 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
Amazing Stuff Zanks...!! <3 <3 <3
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tell you what, your stuff is actually beautiful. You know I love almost everything. I like all the icons - each and everyone of them. <3 But, the Hermoine icons stole the show for me. Both of them are really really beautiful. <3 The coloring on both of them is wonderful, i love them, really. ;)

The MN icons are nice. Coloring and cropping is awesome. (: 

Both the ArHi siggies are magic for me. They're equally gorgeous and I've fallen for the text this time around too. I think you need to suggest me texts for the next update. :| Keep your PM dabba khali. :P 

Okay - The avis are really really nice, i love how they've turned out. The corresponding signatures are beautiful too. Your coloring and blending are your biggest virtues. 

Loved it. <3
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kankshita-the update is super incredible...!!!😍
everything's so beautiful,REALLY!! the icons-all of them r like gorgeous.i particularly love the Emma n HP ones.

The Sanaya-barun ones r equally amazing..i love d  coloring u used..and the siggies turned out really well,don't worry..they r simple,yet beautiful..

and of course-d MN ones r Beyond beautiful...the icons r like...❤️ truly..i can just stare at them for like so long.they r SO SO SO GOOD!! sighh..u make me miss them even more..
 The "Best coffee scene"..ahh..what a moment that was...and d gifs r so breathtakingly lovely..moi will be using them soon...!! 
 and the Kajrare avis-Rati-that lady performs it all with so much elan n perfection...i love d bits u used for the gifs..looks GOEGOUS!!😍
and the corresponding siggies too-amazingly created..!!

Fantastic Upd hon...👍🏼