Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey K!
Great update on page 132. The SPN stuff is seriously gorgeous.

If you have done any other update then I haven't seen it. Sorry! I wanted to but I couldn't find any index with page number.
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jiya--

nice ones... i loved the swaron ones and the satyamev jayate gifs too.. keep it up girl..πŸ‘πŸΌ

~jiya~

Thank you, Jiya. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Ameres

Haha, you sound like me right now. Piles of work and unwell. πŸ˜†

Amir Khan, no interest but your GIF's; great work. 
Oh, the Supernatural stuff is amazing! πŸ˜
SwaRon- You know I started watching the show here and there and watched that scene a bit. Can I say your GIFs look more amazing?Brilliant stuff! 
Lovely suggestions and request. :)

Take care and good luck with the school! :D

GIFs looking more amazing than the scene? Naw. πŸ˜³
Anyway, thanks a bunch!

Thank you. =)

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

Savage πŸ€— what can i say to you ?πŸ€”  omg i  did not find any words  to describe on your amazzz ing  awesome work πŸ˜›  :) How do you made them soo beautifully ? The update was beyond awesome πŸ˜  *WooW * The Satyameve jayete Gif  is  just  fabulous ...wooo w i like  Aamir khan   he is great actor πŸ˜³ woow  i loved the all gifs , from thats update 

About  your work  i just want to  say  its  breathtaking πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved Swaron .wow dey r so lovely.
Thanks for pm.😳   After see on your beautiful work  i need to do the requested πŸ˜†i can't control myself  plz   open your shop ..πŸ˜† fast πŸ˜†

loves olive 

Thanks a bunch for the comment, Olive. I am so glad and all, regular stuff. Sure, I will be opening soon, for a while. =)

Originally posted by: marauder

Satyamev Jayate and SwaRon . This update is rocking. I don't follow supernatural but still it was also awesome.  

Thanks, bud. 
And you SHOULD watch Supernatural. =)
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

LALALA.😎

Looollooo! πŸ˜ˆ

How is everyone? I got viral, I got endless schoolwork, I need an appointment with a beauty parlour and I also need meds. Otherwise, I am awesome, thanks. 

This cracked me up! 🀣  What else do you want to happen so that you can say its not all that good? :P 

A lot else happened this week and I am still awesome, cause it's mostly about the awesomeness within, woman. πŸ˜Ž

Satyameva Jayate -

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I like the theme song. Also, I am eagerly waiting for this show to start. I am not much of an Aamir Khan fan, mind you ' but the man's got what you call the ability to get people to watch him, and he almost always does make sense. 

Same here, I'm not much of a fan of Aamir Khan, but yes what the man's got the ability and he does make sense.Some of his movies do too, example : 3 idiots. πŸ‘πŸΌ IDK if I'd watch the show though.πŸ€”

Oh, it starts tomorrow. Give the show a shot, then tell me if you liked it. =)

GIF's are super.Clarity wise, coloring wise and everything wise.I liked this one the most - http://i.imgur.com/BMhxl.gif 

Thanks! 

Supernatural - Gorgeousness to the hilt.  The icons are fab and the sigs too, especially this one - http://i.imgur.com/wa7nA.png

Uh, well - thanks! Me favorite too!

SwaRon - I have serious vocabulary  issues when I get to this part.😳 πŸ€£ Okay, like always pretty pretty stuff.

Pretty? Yeah, very, I know. 

Suggestions - Both Sneha's and Nia's are great, but I kinda like Sneha's more.IDK why.πŸ€”

I like what you like more too, ah!

Get to my suggestions soon and you will have a meatier comment.(As if this wasn't long enough?! πŸ€”πŸ€£)

Yeah, well, I did work on your suggestion this time. πŸ˜³

P.S : Time for some show off? :P 😈 I had the first spot.EEHA.
Oh, whatever. πŸ˜ˆ

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: krittika23

Loved Satyamev Jayate ones and the big SwaRon gif :) !!

Supernatural ones were nice too . .Dean :D !!

Request : 

1. Something on Imran Khan . .anything will do :) !!
2. Icons on the SwaRon fight scene this week . .where both of them are in a frame. . like the hayye raama ones you made .  . i'd like to use for youtube dp . . so please :P

AND .  Please update your FF =| !!

Great work 
Cheers :) !

Oh, well I will do all you requested for. Icons and everything. Give me the pictures.
And FF, POSITIVELY next week.
Thanks a bunch. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Loved da 'Supernatural' stuffs,SwaRon avi's(I wish u cud stack dem verticallyπŸ˜”),Sneha and Nia's siggies.(U din't get any oder pic of Nia??πŸ˜›)❀️

Awesome work!! Keep rocking!πŸ€—

Yeah. This is the only picture I liked. πŸ€”
Thank you. =)

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

hey love ur all the stuff..
amir khan is my favrt actor.. i love all things of his..
lovely creations...
keep it..

Thank you very much. =)

Originally posted by: .Juhi.

beautiful updt Savage πŸ˜

those SJ avis r reli gorgeous...evn m w8ing for that show β€οΈ
eeks man...ur icons r reli marvelous πŸ˜ loved the coloring πŸ˜
http://i.imgur.com/mdWII.png
^ this is just stunning πŸ˜
love the style β€οΈ
coloring in swaron avis r beautiful β€οΈ

beautiful updt <3

Thanks a bunch, Juhi. =)

Thanks. (:

Originally posted by: swaron95

K...Amazing as usual...

Being an Aamir Khan fan i loved the satyamev jayate...ones...
Supernatural ones are beautiful..loved them..though i'm not a big supernatural fan...
And Swaron..they are my personal favourite...i would have loved to see and use Reyam one too...the Swaron Signature was just too perfect...
i liked the Sneha kapoor one and the Nia sharma one too..
I specially loved The one you made for rafi di...Its beautiful..
So i guess i have talked about every thing...ha ha..thats cause all are just mindblowing..
P.S. i missed ur harry potter ones...do include them next time...

Yeah, decent HP stuff coming right up this time.
Thanks so much for the feedback. 

Oh, thank you. =)

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Love the satyameva jayate avi's and Sneha Kapoor siggie's are beautiful πŸ˜Š 

SwaRon AVI's are beautiful..nice update

Thanks so much. :)

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Okay, I will give the show a shot provided I'm up by that time. πŸ€”Sunday's are LAZY days. :P Okay, I kid.🀣

Yay! My suggestions are on the way! << Wow, that rhymed.I'm good.😎 Save those looks for some other time. :P

And Mona pointed out something, it'd be better if you have the index page with links or page numbers provided, you know.

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Awesome update Kanks. Yeah, your updates have turned Saturday to Sunday morning. Oh well, as long as you do update, I'm good.

Yeah, well - I dunno. Saturday's dun seem to come along anymore.

The Satyameva Jayate GIF's have come out really well. The colouring is spot on. Your colouring always makes me say that.

Oh, thanks, that's so cool!

The supernatural GIF's are looking really good as well. Girl, I love the siggy's you made on Supernatural. They are looking fab. 

Thanks. Supernatural's kinda it. 

SwaRon GIF's have come out really well. Awesome set of GIF's on an awesome scene. Both big and small. The siggy has also come out really well.

Thank you. I am glad you like em. =]

Woman, i love you for making that Sneha siggy. It is looking splendid. I love that snap of hers & you just made it look even better. 

Ah, well, thanks again!

The Nia siggy as well as the request by Rafi di are looking really good.

So thats about it. Awesome update again.

Oh, well. Sure thing. πŸ˜›

And about the reply, You've made the Snape GIF & you deserve to be credited for that.  : )
Okay, if you say so. (:

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

Okay, I will give the show a shot provided I'm up by that time. πŸ€”Sunday's are LAZY days. :P Okay, I kid.🀣

Yay! My suggestions are on the way! << Wow, that rhymed.I'm good.😎 Save those looks for some other time. :P

And Mona pointed out something, it'd be better if you have the index page with links or page numbers provided, you know.

I know what Mona pointed. πŸ₯± But am not updating THIS index, next gallery - I'll keep you guys updated. This one is too much work. And yeah, I have already made your suggested stuff. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Savage

I know what Mona pointed. πŸ₯± But am not updating THIS index, next gallery - I'll keep you guys updated. This one is too much work. And yeah, I have already made your suggested stuff. 

I meant for the next galler ONLY.πŸ˜† Yeah, okay get to work. :P

P.S - Why didn't you post the GIF on Aamir with muslim kids?
Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Oh, I'm a Aamir fan, alright. Cool stuff in there. :)

Oh, I know you're one. Thanks! 

I'd tell you the icons you made (of SPN) are pretty cool too. And the signature's like really nice, but I won't trade it for the one that's inside my signature box. ;) I love that one. :D

Whatever suits you. And hey, I'll give me this - they are pretty cool. :DD

I don't really know SwaRon, but you always seem to get it right in this area. The Sneha Kapoor signature is particularly awesome. Its all continuous, and flowy, if you get what I mean?

Yeah, I do get what you mean, it is kinda awesome. Ah, finally! Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Keep it up. And take care. :)
You too! 

- Akansha :)
πŸ€—