Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: telstra

hmmm

ok that was ur pov

now mine pov

😳arja chemistry is what i have never seen on tv or films they have some spark which i havenot seen anywwhere they just rock and bestest among the lot soo natural soo adorable that we all r madly in luv with them and what they doing is already too tough to handle donno if more chemistry happens then our screens will burn on fire

i donno u r married ootr not but in a relationship (life long one) itys really necessary that partners should be different only then u can learn things from each other otherwise life is very boring when two dudes are same living under one roof as for krioya they have got individually good qualities and they have lot to learn from each other if k is passionate doesnot means prats should have same passion or she must b as romantic as k and if one partner knows how to express love not necessary other should also know how to express it what matters is that didthey know thaey love each other and they know God bless them

We love kriya as a couple & their love is def divine...but having said that i'm sorry to admit that PG if not AB has somewhere failed to translate that divinity into reality...that does not mean pooja is a bad actor...i want u to put pooja's real life beau in krishna's shoes & then honestly tell me if that won't make any difference...
I hv seen pooja's interview with AB wherein they were arguing with each other & their was sm coldness between them...compared to this when i saw her interview with her real BF (i.e. Raj Singh Arora), i could see spark in pooja's eyes...straightaway i understood that she was in love with the guy. I wish to see the same chemistry when pooja shares the frame with AB...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

We love kriya as a couple & their love is def divine...but having said that i'm sorry to admit that PG if not AB ha s somewhere failed to translate that divinity into reality...that does not mean pooja is a bad actor...i want u to put pooja's real life beau in krishna's shoes & then honestly tell me if that won't make any difference...
I hv seen pooja's interview with AB wherein they were arguing with each other & their was sm coldness between them...compared to this when i saw her interview with her real BF (i.e. Raj Singh Arora), i could see spark in pooja's eyes...straightaway i understood that she was in love with the guy. I wish to see the same chemistry when pooja shares the frame with AB...

@ssrbaqri  kudos to uπŸ‘πŸΌ for speaking the truthπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘  100% agree with uπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by adib40 - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

We love kriya as a couple & their love is def divine...but having said that i'm sorry to admit that PG if not AB has somewhere failed to translate that divinity into reality...that does not mean pooja is a bad actor...i want u to put pooja's real life beau in krishna's shoes & then honestly tell me if that won't make any difference...

hmmm see i beleive whatever i say will not make an effect on u but i will say what i felt i thought this thread was to discuss about kriya arhaan and pooja now from where u briought pooja bf in all thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•sooo out of topic discussion imo sorry

whatever they do in there real life i am least bothered

and now at present whoever sayswhatever i dont care but i know that everyone was is and will remain in love with them and everyone admit that they rocking 😎

as for interviews joking talking laughing idiotically infront of cameras when media comes looks dam artificial i am glad arja behaves normal and naturally
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

</div>
is it me or does it appear you two have your wires crossed? πŸ˜•
<div>i never knew ego clashesare a manifestation of pheromones tension...hmm you learn something new everyday πŸ˜›

Dear Yemi,
I feel there is no conflict of opinions between me & kEEn...in fact we both hv felt the same thing & hv arrived at same conclusion...
So far as ur curiosity regarding ego & pheromones is concerned lemme tell u that egos r a behavioural aspect of our psyche whereas pheromones r ectohormones secreted by certain glands to elicit behavioural responses in recipient animals including human beings...I hope u would be aware of modern developments in endocrinology & ethology which hv established beyond doubt a connection & mutual interdependence between our psyche & our soma...so pheromones do hv the potential to alter our behaviour...
See yemi, the whole point of this post was to highlight a lack of spontaneity & enthusiasm in pooja's behaviour towards arhaan ... But sadly sm people hv wrongly xtrapolated my views to imply things that l never meant...
Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why can't we stop talking about their personal life? πŸ˜• i also can't agree with you bro. KriYa is the best. ArJa is very comfortable with each other. You are talking about their interviews? Yes. Sometimes it feels cold fight is going on. Even they confessed that they fight a lot. But don't you see their recent SBB & SJKN Interviews? They were enjoying a lot!
laks76 thumbnail
hv seen pooja's interview with AB wherein they were arguing with each other & their was sm coldness between them...compared to this when i saw her interview with her real BF (i.e. Raj Singh Arora), i could see spark in pooja's eyes...straightaway i understood that she was in love with the guy. I wish to see the same chemistry when pooja shares the frame with AB   Hello this post writer where did arja come here. we were discussing kriya. their personal life is theirs we cann;t discuss tht. even though if pooja didn;t show that spark with AB that is her personal life if she shows also she will be misunderstood these people will say look at this girl how she is acting already she has a bf and she is behaving like this. how can we see the same chemistry in her eyes if u saw that in her eye s for her bf for AB too. then will be in question right. i didn;t get the point. how can she do the same with the 2 there has to be some difference right. no offense. we cann;t discuss their personal life. it is their choice. but i stronglyfeel kriya have a awesome chemistry and now they r very comfortable with each other. arja in real life fight a lot that they have too admitted, in interviews some r very nice. u check out again. most of the interviews they give separate and how can u tell people from that. i don;t get it. i didn;t want to hurt u or anything i just wanted to say my opinion. that is it.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Why can't we stop talking about their personal life? πŸ˜• i also can't agree with you bro. KriYa is the best. ArJa is very comfortable with each other. You are talking about their interviews? Yes. Sometimes it feels cold fight is going on. Even they confessed that they fight a lot. But don't you see their recent SBB & SJKN Interviews? They were enjoying a lot!

lovely whole weekend passed and this personal life commentary going on to piss us off as we dont know about there personal lifes does it made any difference no na r we pissed? no infact all these discussions made us all fall for them more and more and more
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

<div><font color="#ff00ff">hmmm see i beleive whatever i say will not make an effect on u but i will say what i felt i thought this thread was to discuss about kriya arhaan and pooja now from where u briought pooja bf in all thisπŸ˜•sooo out of topic discussion imo sorry</font>

<font color="#ff00ff">whatever they do in there real life i am least bothered </font>

<font color="#ff00ff">and now at present whoever sayswhatever i dont care but i know that everyone was is and will remain in love with them and everyone admit that they rocking 😎</font>

<font color="#ff00ff">as for interviews joking talking laughing idiotically infront of cameras when media comes looks dam artificial i am glad arja behaves normal and naturally </font>

Dear telestra,
I m not trying to impose my views on u...I discussed my POV which is subject to anybody's observation...so, just believe what u feel & let others feel in their own...
The mutual on-screen chemistry of a couple is more a thing of observation than justifications...
So far as u hv accused me of talkng abt personal matters then be clear that I hv not resorted to any gossiping but hv simply made a reference to pooja's interview that is in public domain & wherein pooja herself has confessed her love for Raj...
hussainramso thumbnail
I'm certainly not gonna argue with a physician about chemistry.
N and A are a modern couple living in a metropolitan city their attire and attitude was in complete contrast to KP who are from a traditional small town in India. The difference was obvious when KP sat separately and N/A sat together in the living room. I think the distance btw KP was intentionally shown by cvs to showcase the difference in value systems.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont care about their about personal life but srry to say since krishna character has taken a seious beating kriya chemistry  is also ruined for meπŸ˜”  and if there is any problems between the leads they better settle it cos a lead pair makes  or breaks a soap .Kriya was the hottest pair last yr and their chemistry blew the screens even when p hated k but this yr it completely paled down compared to last yr (just my pov).And if a actor feels uncomfortable while doing romance onscreen cos of their bf/gf  then they should quit acting  and romance onscreen can never be done without SEXUAL ATTRACTION between the leads even if they have bf/gfs