Missing kriya chemistry...

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi frnds,
Although my opinion stands the risk of being falsified but I somehow feel that an ideal chemistry is lacking in kriya relationship...this thought struck my mind after seeing abhishek-neelima who create a near-ideal chemistry together...
In kriya relationship we r certain about K's passion for P & also abt P's sincerity abt K...but u know P's attitude towards K appears more 'respect' rather than 'love'...
Since putting it in words is becoming a bit complex for me I invite the opinions of my beloved forum members to resolve this twist... 
Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

Hi frnds,

Although my opinion stands the risk of being falsified but I somehow feel that an ideal chemistry is lacking in kriya relationship...this thought struck my mind after seeing abhishek-neelima who create a near-ideal chemistry together...
In kriya relationship we r certain about K's passion for P & also abt P's sincerity abt K...but u know P's attitude towards K appears more 'respect' rather than 'love'...
Since putting it in words is becoming a bit complex for me I invite the opinions of my beloved forum members to resolve this twist... 

I think kriya 's chemistry is parfect 😊 See the recent train scene , they are the  pic parfect 😊😊
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Ithink kriya 's chemistry is parfect 😊See the recent train scene , they are the pic parfect 😊😊

Mitaly, my POV is that when u r in love u do silly things...as baba did when he tattoed P's name on his hand or when he reached atop water tank...hehe...
Although K has shown such madness for P on numerous occasions, we hv seldom seen P making such an expression of her love for K...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mitaly, my POV is that when u r in love u do silly things...as baba did when he tattoed P's name on his hand or when he reached atop water tank...hehe...
Although K has shown such madness for P on numerous occasions, we hv seldom seen P making such an expression of her love for K...

I've To Think A Lot About This MatterπŸ˜•
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry dude... i guess nobody NOW can point fingers on Kriya chemistry recently... They cannot be compared to any couple like...Nillima n Abhishek... they look fake to us... n moreover they look like friends to me... there is no REAL fire in their chemistry.. whereas... No need to say abt this in Kriya... they r one Valcono...
 This is juz my POV... No offense yaar...😳
Edited by babithaj - 12 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its not in P character to make spontaneous acts of love - making kheer is about as hots as it gets!!!!πŸ˜†

Its K that is the passion to P's calm, K smoulders, P is serenity...

As a couple they are opposites in lots of ways - but when love brings you together - you kinda smooth over the differences - until they rear their ugly heads again...

The circumstances that brought these guys together means they only began to get to know each other post marriage, post acceptance and post misunderstandings...Neelima and Abhishek had loved each other throughout school then married - big difference then in their comfort with each other...

BTW - unlike prolly just about everyone here - I have no issues with Neelima's observation of P having changed from the girl she knew at school - she has!!! Neelima just doesnt know the whole story!!!!
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

Sorry dude... i guess nobody NOW can point fingers on Kriya chemistry recently... They cannot be compared to any couple like...Nillima n Abhishek... they look fake to us... n moreover they look like friends to me... there is no REAL fire in their chemistry.. whereas... No need to say abt this in Kriya... they r one Valcono...
This is juz my POV... No offense yaar...😳

Ur POV may be true babitha, but plz see that P's behaviour is rational most of the time contrary to the widely accepted fact that u go mad in love...
so nevertheless P loves K but she is'nt mad in love...lol .
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ur POV may be true babitha, but plz see that P's behaviour is rational most of the time contrary to the widely accepted fact that u go mad in love...
so nevertheless P loves K but she is'nt mad in love...lol .

Yup, But she is mad enough to put herself in front of a bullet from K's Gun... πŸ˜‰ Oh, Mad P... what hv u done to show ur stupid love for ur hubby...πŸ˜ƒ
ssrbaqri thumbnail

Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

Its not in P character to make spontaneous acts of love - making kheer is about as hots as it gets!!!!πŸ˜†

Its K that is the passion to P's calm, K smoulders, P is serenity...

As a couple they are opposites in lots of ways - but when love brings you together - you kinda smooth over the differences - until they rear their ugly heads again...

The circumstances that brought these guys together means they only began to get to know each other post marriage, post acceptance and post misunderstandings...Neelima and Abhishek had loved each other throughout school then married - big difference then in their comfort with each other...

BTW - unlike prolly just about everyone here - I have no issues with Neelima's observation of P having changed from the girl she knew at school - she has!!! Neelima just doesnt know the whole story!!!!

Beautiful words keen...u sort of echo my feelings when u say that abhishek-neelima appear more comfortable in each other's company & the body language of kriya exudes some mysterious strangeness, unfamiliarity, reservedness, formality or whatever else u call it...
I agree with u that people r unnecessarily making an issue out of neelima's curiosity abt P's happiness in K's company...such questions r usually very spontaneous...
Mitu_ thumbnail

Baba is unique and he can do silly things to show his love for p 😊