n Congos 4 completing 100 pages!😃
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for part 19...

Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey kinza i hv been a silent reader of ur FFs since a long time...u write beautifully n u hv grown as a writer wid each ff of urs😃
luv ur writing style, ur story concepts n d depth dat each character of urs has in all ur ffs...i luvd all of dem esp since dey had Mayur in it😊
dis ff is another beauty 4m u...keep writing n pls update soon😃
-shilpa
drmaha thumbnail
comngras for completing 10pgs...

it was amazing update.
loved it...

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 19

The feeling of being a mother pulls out every bit of selfishness form your heart, it makes you feel like wet clay, just ready to mould in the way the child would be best pleased with, and that is what nupur did. Everything she thought would embarrass her child was eradicated from her life, it was In this phase that she realized that it was not money that she longed for – she longed for the feeling of wholesome completeness, and that is why she felt happy near mayank, because he used to fill the holes in her life, and with the arrival of her child, the tiny fragments left were also filled. She felt happy, content and satisfied.

"think again nupur", mayank looked at her skeptically but she quickly signed the papers, "don't make me to think again mayank, I have come to this decision with a lot of difficulty, thinking again will weaken me, I do not want any money, because for me, my husband can earn", she said looking down at the papers. He needn't look at mayank, because she knew he was smiling.

Mayank sometimes used to get amazed that how did he made this girl step out of her covers, looking back didn't really show that he had done some extra ordinary efforts, he just showed her love and she melted. His eyes brimmed with tears thinking how much love she needed, how much deprived she was .. that night he hugged her very close to her, promising to give her very drop of love she was ever deprived off.

"mayank ..",she murmured irritated and he loosened his grip, "what happened?", he asked concerned, "you were suffocating me", she glared and embarrassed mayank bit his lip, "sorry, actually I was just ..

"what?", she glared, due to her pregnancy she was overlooking some obvious rational details.

"nothing, I was just promising never to leave you alone and love deprived"
,he smiled and pulled her close, this time hugging softly and nupur shook her head, "don't wake me up again okay, I'll go sleep on the sofa otherwise", she murmured and snuggled, while smiling mayank started stroking, until her breathing turned deep again. He softly kissed her head and placed their entwined hand over her stomach.

The feeling of hugging nupur over whelmed him everytime, a dream he used to laugh his head off was finally coming true. He said a silent prayer and closed his eyes, and nupur was snuggling more into his warmth and love, waiting for their child.  – It was magic in her life – and it was Real.

The End.

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A Thank you note ..

Okay so people, finally we come to an end of the most prolonged story of the Magic Series, i am sorry for being irregular, but trust me i never did it deliberately. Hope you all enjoyed the story, i personally loved writing it. I know some of you may find odd that nupur didn't confess, but for me, people like her do not confess.

Do share your views as a whole.

Khuda hafiz till the time i can write something again. Take care and God Bless.

Kinza Arshad.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok wait! firstly let me bask in the feeling of being the first one to comment after so long! 😕😳
secondly u can kill me kinzu, i mean , 100 pages up and i didnt knw! :/ CONGRATSSS PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!! <3 🥳
u soo deserved it and this story well i stil remember the day so suddenly decided on the name! :p 
and i loved this story adn read each and every part even if not on IF! we have many other means! :p
beautidul ending kinzu.. specially ending cause as u said, confession wasnt Nupur's forte but the beauty of their relation is still enhanced by the way they both understand and treasure the company of each othr... and as u said, motherhood changes things alot... <3
dont overlook my msg plzzz! i still think wht i msgd u! 😉
love u kinzuuu!!!!!!!!!!! a beautifulll story which u wrote beautifully with my kinzu's touch and which u ended even more beautifully!!!!!!! <3

acha now i have this urge to use this smiley.. kitna time ho gaya! :p (although i like our REAL hugs more but well! :p )

🤗
loveee u!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It Ended😲
My reaction is da same whenever u end one of ur FFs, its cuz u write so well that i want more and more from it. 
Lyk always u come up with unique and gr8 stories. 
Do come up with a new one soon😳

Part 19
Em happy that Nupur changed. Even more happier knowing that Mayank's love made her change❤️ 
Amazing Part😉
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago