Posted: 12 years ago
amazing
splendid
gr8
continue soon
plz pm me
ilove99 thumbnail
phew******too much hawt to handle☺️but metz ka kya hua?
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm
it was gr8t n too hot 
but loved it 
do cont soon
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear wht a hot hot update.I so loved it.Gosh Abhiya were killing.I love besharam Pia so do I love Abhay.Ayesha ab this is quite garama garm.Plzz cont..Sorry 4 late rply😆
sumana-13 thumbnail
Merry Christmas Ayesha...
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wishing you a Merry christmas.Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update ayesha,loved it to the core.just now read update35 n update36 its too good update.In update35 wow abhay kissed pia whole night loved it.loved it how abhay wakeup pia n their romance r soo hot loved it soo much.Is pia is expecting twins,pia want more romance from abhay very naughty pia😉 aww loved it,kya hot update hai.wow abhiya bathing together n loved to see abhay concern for pia,abhiya conversation r too good.aww haseena know her son well dat now soon she will have grand children😉,loved haseena n abhay conversation its mindblowing.haseena is soo sweet she want her grandchildren to have their name,loved it when abhay tell pia that mom know the truth that we r expecting a kid n give her gift clothes which mom send for pia n at that time pia was blushing☺️.wow siddy boy is back n he truly love alina loved it but abhay is very much angry wid sid but pia is controling her n alina is in shock so she get some time to come over from it.wow loved to see mishu n pia bonding,wow pia tell babies truth to mishu n now mishu will help pia in it.In update 36 wow abhiya🥳 married,alina n mishu r wid pia,alina ko pia samjha rahi hai abt sid dat give him second chance i loved it.loved girly conversation so mishu know the truth aww i loved her.wow soo sid n kabir r wid abhay but loved their conversation,mishka rocks.loved to see abhay had forgive sid n now both raichand bro together.wow today abhiya n mishka both r getting married🥳 loved it.loved abhiya talk during their marriage ritual.loved madho n pia emotion conversation while bidaai,now its say full complete marriage n now pia bacame Mrs Abhay Raichand loved it.wow i am soo happy that finally alina give second chance to sid n forgive him,loved to see when alina tell sid that pia is special child i loved that part,overall loved their conversation.loved pia n mishu hug,loved it when abhay explain mishka to take care both together of themselves.Haseena is adorable sab rasme karayi pia ki aww i loved it.loved to see haseena say to pia that now you are my daughter,loved mishu n pia phone conversation,abhiya suhagraat n their romance r too hot to handle i am still blushing☺️☺️ n i am in abhiya dreamland,loved abhiya romance to the core.
Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm
gr8t updt
cont soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 37:::The Love Inn:::

Alina and Sid had spent a pretty nice night just chatting. It was good to see Sid more responsive than usual. Sid was determined to show Alina he meant business. Alina meant the world to him even if it took him so long to realise. He held her hand in his sitting by the old spot he used to sit on when he was a human. Sid had often brought Abhay here when they were children. He had to open up to Alina. 

Sid held Alina in his arms reminiscing the past-I used to watch over Abhay here. As kids we used to play hide and seek in the woods and i'd go find him. I never realised it would be me who'd get lost never to find my way back home Alina.
Alina just listened and agreed with him-Try getting lost in your own family Sid. What is this Sid?
Sid continued on flashing through the sand of time-Abhayendra was the apple of my Mother and Father's eyes. He was loved by all even me. I loved him a lot but in time i don't know what changed in me. As kids he was my life but as an adult he was my rival. I became resentful. Spiteful. Jealous. Angry. See Abhayendra had everything handed to him almost most of all Maithali's love. She'd changed our relationship when we grew up. We both loved her but only ABHAY won her HEART. I tried so hard to win her love. Then i told her father about their secret liason and this led to our deaths. I only wanted Abhay out of the way so she'd be mine. I went back and turned her into a vampire thinking if i sired her then she'd love me and loathe Abhay. I thought she'd be grateful. Alina i really thought she loved me. I told her Abhayendra left her to die and turned his back on her in return she wanted him dead. When we'd returned to kill Pia for the ultimate power she'd even gone through with our plan until she saw Abhay in love with a human. This brought out the jealous lover in her. She never loved me. See i was just a pawn. Her little lap dog. All my existence i've been chasing a dream that wasn't real. I've never felt what real love was till now. My obssesion was a mirage. Maithali is as cold and shallow as a vampire could be. All she wants is Power. Not me. U changed me Alina. U made me what i am now. U gave me a new life. I have my brother back. When i am with U Alina U shake the very foundations. U make me want to love U and protect U. I really Love U Alina. I'm sorry for hurting U. I wasn't always this evil Alina. I can be good and still be fun. 
Alina was moved by Sid's revelations-I love U too Sid. After Abhay U are all i have now. Just promise me you'll never turn your back on us? I don't think i can handle any more betrayal. I'm done with it. Otherwise you'll see a very angry Alina and i am very powerful now.
Sid laughed baring his fangs-So am i we can both fight ogether and not against each other.

Haseena and Chand did their own thing leaving the newlyweds alone. Haseena had arranged for Abhay and Pia to spend a little alone time somewhere a little private away from this town. The woman on the phone had given the place away freely.

Chand holding Haseena in his arms-This night couldn't be more perfect. We have our sons back.
Haseena brimming with delight-I know Chand. I can't contain this feeling. 
Chand kissed Haseena's lips-Lets make music of our own Haseena.  
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story