Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

oh dear this really was 18+☺️😲oh damn i shouldn't have read this...see this is what happens when you get addicted...oh dear oh dear😳

i really don't need to say more...do I?

I warned all my readers beforehand. Next update my contain some hot scenes too but this is where everything will turn fast paced. You'll see soon. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikramdey

I need a cold shower after reading this part, what a hot update. I just can't stop myself to read this part for 7 times in one go. God what have u done? u just make my day by giving such abhiyalishious update, Piya really knows how to control hi man.

plz cont soon and thanks for the pm

I think most of us are ABHAY craved plus we are PKYEK deprived so i kind of compensated for it a little. My updates will be a lot longer as well. Finishing this BOOk 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

seriously aysha u r out to kill us
it was one of the hottest updates u have ever given us
pia was totally out of control and abhay always has to bow down to her wishes
but don't u think their wild love making can harm the babies
the wedding was described really nicely and mishka nd sid alina part was cute
thanks for pm and update soon
m waiting o know where is maithali all these days

Their wild Lovemaking shouldn't affect their unborns namely because they are well protected inside. Maithali will arrive in next update with all the madness rolled in one. She wants it all Abhay, Power the works.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Yaar u r going to kill us for sure 😆 The passion was a lil too much I guess 😳 I was ahem ahem 😳 blushing while reading this. So Pia is now Pia Abhay Raichand! 😍 Wow! Am in Abhiya la la land now 😃 Missing Metz though. Am really surprised that Pia n Abhay make out so much even in Pia's delicate condition 😲

Is supposed to be stimulating for the mother. So i read in pamphlets making LOVE also helps induce labour and so forth plus if U know the boundaries and your body it should be fine so i am told. My co-wokers used to talk about it all the time. Maithali will make an appearance next update in the precap you'll get her deal sorta and also a little on chandeena front as well as a little on Sidlina.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

wowww
Awesome update..aysha
Its abhiyalicious...the update is full of romance and is HAWT
it was a gud overdose... Loved it
the wedding was nice!!
I'm glad to see alina giving another chance to sid...
Piya giving tips to misha was cute..
Continue sooon
thanks for d pm
tc

I am overdosing on everything from ROMANCE to ACTION. Call it making up for no PKYEK so i may go a little crazy here and there.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

😲 🤪☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️

This is what happens when you write this kinda hawwttt update 😆 It was certainly 18+ and I'm in abhiya dreamland now... ☺️  ☺️
These two... are wild damn ☺️  ☺️ 😆 but what about the babies? 😲 babies ke saath bhi Piya itni wild...what would have happened without them 🤪
It was good for such a cold weather... my room temperature has increased 😳 
the last part was very very beautiful... MishKa and Sidilna were super sweet and the wedding was beautiful... superb update Ayesha 😳

Without the babies i think she'd cross all limits. The babies are safe and warm ready to burst out very soon. I tried to tie as many people in here as possible with MISHKA now settled and SIDLINA on their way.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

wow ayesha r u out 2 kill us ? liked mishka bonding nhaseena n pia bonding was really sweet i always wanted 2 see it on d show  but v never got  2 c that much of it 

Ditto we never got this on the show so i am making this count on my FF. 2 UPDATES left and an EPILOGUE.😲
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!dats all i cn say aysha it was indeed da hottest update i've ever read superb dear...nd love misha-piya's convo in ph so finally alina forgive sid nd went for date:-)gr8.. Thanks fr the pm continue soon tc:-) uff!!it was really hawwwt:-P
Arpita-archi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dr,
loved this story
great going,
nd it was realy hooot...😳
waiting for next part
continue soon,
nd thanx for pm.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ayeshadidooo..too sorry for late..coz less aati hun...& aapki ff pdne k liye der lgti hai yar...suchmuch...i read all ...& m full2 ltoo.
itna hot .pia to bilkul..beshram hai yar aur unka romnce..jus loved it ...yar..gosh...lov u...lov abhiya...thank u so much.keep it up han...lov u didoo.