Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hei aysha,
kill that deepanita n jeh..behaving too idiotic..
then maithili..oh god..she is hell bent on turning abhay a monster n succeeded to some extent..
abhay tried to shoo pia away from him but she succeeded in seducing the vampire..abhiya moments were very passionate..
he observed her stomach to be swollen..is something cooking up like i asked??is she pregnant??
finally abhay ran away from pia to avoid hurting her..poor pia..kya karegi??
deepanita waiting to kill abhay n they r fighting over..arnab is watching them..😲 hope they dont kill him too..
madz n sid r here..too much violence hoga kya??pia is also trying to reach abhay..
do continue soon..
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

loved the update can't get enough thanks for the pm loved how pia  seduced abhay very sexy 

prerna26 thumbnail
Superb!!!👏

So even Arnab is there. Now What? Loved this update. Its difficult for Abhay but he really wants to protect his Pia (who is his everything) . Their love is really very powerful,  capable to face any situation. Hope that  Deepu dies.🤢 Update asap.😃
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha U are making me greedy for more. Pia really brings the humanity out of Abhay. Please yaar update soon
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Piya still has some control over Abhay. Why has Arnab got to come in between. Now is he also going to be a dead meat in the hands of Abhay.This Maithli is pure evil will she show her true colours in front of Sid. I just hope Dipanitha is history now and what has she done to Abhay by poisioning his sytem. Everyone seems to want a piece of him. Looks like Jai is in for some bigger surprises. But this story is turning out to be amazing one.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha, it was brilliant... this FF of your is one of my most fav and I always look forward to it 😳
Can you please kill Deepu 🤢 Gosh, everyone is after Abhay... 😕
Metz, Sid, Deepu, Jeh and now Arnab 😲 aur koi nehi hai 😆
Abhay the ripper... im loving it.. i knw he will fight with his humanity and Piya will always b the key factor in it...
OMG... abhiya moments were passionate and steamy... they gave me goosebumps 😳 
and i think Piya is pregnant isnt she? 😲

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update ayesha !!!!
 matz  want abhay back and she compel abhay to kill pia .abhay try to start again stay abhay mission  . but pia fail and also seduced  abhay abhiya romance was awesome .abhay observe pia  swollen stomach...is she pregnant?. depu want  revenge and fighting with abhay and arnav watch them yeh detective  pan chodiga . pia also reach there .matz and sid also there .   kill dipu  yr . waiting for next .

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Piya does know how to get abhay where she wants. I am so happy that abhay's love for piya was able to override his thirst for her blood...
but where is alina. Wasnt she going to help abhay overcome his blood lust??
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely.u always come up wd streaming hot update.hope their love overcome this situation.nd piya can help hiw.