Frequent Posters

-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update...loved it
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow yaar I loved it ayesha.I jst wnt Pia 2 trust Abhay & help him 2 go through this phase & I  glad till now she is helping Abhay.I hope she dont blame Abhay 4 killing panchi as Abhay nai bahut sahi kaam kiya 2 kill her haahha😆😆
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

first half was scary...dipu 😡badla lena hai use... abhay se khud ke bete ko bhadkaya...pia kya baat hai...she can seduce abhay...so easily...😆wild cat pia...i love her...😆ahh romance ☺️btw why is pias stomach swollen...kuch gadbad hai😉abhiya romance wild wala...ruku will be so happy i guess...mere to hosh ud gaye😛btw how many people love abhay 🤣sab uske piche hai

Pia can seduce Abhay any ady anywhere. The mystery will unravel on Pia's delicate condition. Rukhsar will be very happy this is why i wrote.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome ayesha..omg the seduction part was so hot..abhay always gives in..but feeling bad for abhay..he has to fight so much  with his inner turmoil..i hope all goes well soon...
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
kill that deepanita n jeh..behaving too idiotic..
then maithili..oh god..she is hell bent on turning abhay a monster n succeeded to some extent..
abhay tried to shoo pia away from him but she succeeded in seducing the vampire..abhiya moments were very passionate..
he observed her stomach to be swollen..is something cooking up like i asked??is she pregnant??
finally abhay ran away from pia to avoid hurting her..poor pia..kya karegi??
deepanita waiting to kill abhay n they r fighting over..arnab is watching them..😲 hope they dont kill him too..
madz n sid r here..too much violence hoga kya??pia is also trying to reach abhay..
do continue soon..

Deepanita and Jeh are very irritating but they provide a good motive to make Abhay suffer. However too much of them can be a little annoying. 
Maithali has already gotten Abhay where she wants him. Killing humans for their blood was her best plan to make ABHAY evil and all hers so she thinks. U can turn anyone and mould them how U want them to be but U can't change what is already in their HEART. 
 ABHAY has attempted to push Pia away but in the end its a battle of the wills especially with Pia being reluctant to let ABHAY go anywhere without her. She'd rather he end her life than leave her so Abhay's resistance was futile. Pis will never listen to Abhay because she knows Abhay inside out. This is the strength of the LOVE she has in both of them. I tried to make ABHIYA as hungry for each other as possible because this COUPLE are not of this WORLD. If one burns then the other feels it. 
 Well U have already guessed on the VILOENCE. It will be MURDER on the floor
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

loved the update can't get enough thanks for the pm loved how pia  seduced abhay very sexy 

I know initially i struggled in writing the Update because i was trying to balance the Romance with the violence plus add another dimension to ABHAY's inner turmoil just pleased this came off good.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Superb!!!👏

So even Arnab is there. Now What? Loved this update. Its difficult for Abhay but he really wants to protect his Pia (who is his everything) . Their love is really very powerful,  capable to face any situation. Hope that  Deepu dies.🤢 Update asap.😃

Abhay is left in a predicament but with Pia by his side he can overcome anything. Deepu will meet her end in next update
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Ayesha U are making me greedy for more. Pia really brings the humanity out of Abhay. Please yaar update soon

Only Pia has the power over Abhay to bring out the ANGEL for everyone to see. He shines the greatest when he is with his Pia.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Piya still has some control over Abhay. Why has Arnab got to come in between. Now is he also going to be a dead meat in the hands of Abhay.This Maithli is pure evil will she show her true colours in front of Sid. I just hope Dipanitha is history now and what has she done to Abhay by poisioning his sytem. Everyone seems to want a piece of him. Looks like Jai is in for some bigger surprises. But this story is turning out to be amazing one.

Yeah Abhay will wash them all with his right hand. He has garnered enough POWER to wipe all of his enemies with one fail swoop. 
 Abhay's like a time bomb but the only person with the remote control is Pia. She holds the key to saving Abhay.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Ayesha, it was brilliant... this FF of your is one of my most fav and I always look forward to it 😳

Can you please kill Deepu 🤢 Gosh, everyone is after Abhay... 😕
Metz, Sid, Deepu, Jeh and now Arnab 😲 aur koi nehi hai 😆
Abhay the ripper... im loving it.. i knw he will fight with his humanity and Piya will always b the key factor in it...
OMG... abhiya moments were passionate and steamy... they gave me goosebumps 😳 
and i think Piya is pregnant isnt she? 😲

This is my current favourite FF. I luv Writing for it.
 U know my ABHAY LUV. I like adding all his admirers in one FF. You've seen my Firefly FF he has alot of hotties after him there.
 I love ABHAY as a RIPPER. He is scary and may i say hypnotic. I am mesmerised by bad vampires. Theres an allure to them that Good boys don't possess.
 About Pia U will find out very soon.