WU 29 september Bharti on the run

addicted1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,sorry for beeing late!

Epi starts from yesterdays scene,Bharti reached scary babas fireplace and hear both scaries talking about their real intentions! As she realizes the truth she makes allegations y she didn't listen to Joginder baba's suggestions! Abruptly Vihaan begins to cry, scary B. Sees her with the baby n calls her to join him, cause they r getting late! Bharti replies, I will never give u the baby , I know u will harm him.
Murli returns to the Ashram and meets his mother outside the hut, informing her about the car situation and how they manged it! His mother tells him, she needed somd water and don't wanted to wake upanybody for such a minor thing, so she went herself! Murli ask her where Vihaan is, n she replies in the hut, sleeping like he also can feel the good soul around. Reaching the hut both realize Vihaan's absence and get in panic! In the meantime Bharti tries to escape, the scary B's following her. She fell down and was rolling down a slope, her head crash on s stone and she began to bleed, Vihan loose his bracelet! (This poor baby rolling in his mothers arms like a stone, how far will the ... CVs go?) murli n Kamla running outside Murli calling Vihaans name! Bharti hear Vihaan badly crying, it takes her back to reality! She again can escape and still scary B's following her! Murli now outside the hut, calling for help, a few good baba's from Joginder B's team appears and he told him what happened! All together now searching for Vihaan in diff. directions! Bharti meantime tries to hide as she suddenly find herself surrounded by the scary B's! The Boss of the scary duo offers her to hand him over the baby, then he would let her go! But Bharti again escapes! Murli, Kamlan all nice Babas looking running around for Vihaan! Kamla crying like always that it is her fault( of course, whose else) Murli trying to comfort her( or himself) Vihaan mil jayega! Bharti hides under a tree, Murli coming to her direction, ohhh my god, just straight away, there is ur life Murli, ur two gems! He comes nearer n nearer, just a bit, and he would have seen her, but no, Kamla cries his name, and he run away to his mom!!!! She has found Vihaans bracelet and blood on the stone, Murli is shocked! (Oh yes , in todays epi there was a Vikrant again on the top of acting, u could see his concern, u could feel it, Bravo Vik) Kamlanbadly crying, what if... But Murli begs herto believe in her Bhagwan, they will find Vihaan! Desperately they go on searching! Bharti still followed by the evils, Murli running around looking for his jigar ka tukda, not knowing if he will find him, he also will find his life back!
The End

Story is moving a bit , thnx god, but seeing Murli trembling like this for his baby, this is too much! The worst situation a father or mother can face! For god sake ab bass karo CVs! Mila do na in 3 becharon ko!
Wish u all a great weekend!Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

episode was good  though dragged a bit

when bharti does hear the truth for what she was waiting

she shud hv run away immediately na

but mahaan bharti waited

but she does make up and runs to save baby's life and holds on to him.

so close yet so far.. 

atleast i was partly right bharti falls and hits the rock..

i think being heroine of the show she and baby wud be safe next week

bhoot babas wud be caught  and i surely hope there is some good news in next week and bharti is united with murli

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@addicted
Thanks for the great update!

Today's episode was pretty impressive though it left us on wanting for more. But nonetheless we can't have all that we wish for, isn't it? After a long time, we got to see the REAL Vikrant!!! Such a big relief after the past two weeks of discouraging episodes and so called 'new' Murli! I could feel his pain of losing his son just because of the foolishness of his Mum! Kamala, can't you look after a baby? I wonder how you managed to look after four kids, and I guess that's the reason why she dumps Vihaan in Gaushala's arms! 

Dhongi Baba OMG! The way he and his counterpart were chasing Bharti was extremely hilarious!!! And the way he kept screaming showing his pretty 32 yellow teeth, yuck!

Hope Monday brings all that we wish for! I'm double and triple excited to watch the episode to come! Hey CVs don't leave me disappointed!
rapat5 thumbnail

Why is Bharti's life always in danger??? 😡

She has been set alight, kidnapped, risked her life for her own child, nearly dies from her fall at Vaishno and now has these scary babas chasing her and her baby!!!
Give the girl a break CV's and give her back her happy life with Murli and Vehaan!!!! 😊

Vikrant was absolutely fantastic!!! So much emotion and concern eminating from his wonderful self, so glad he's back but he'd be even better if BharLi are re-united! Please let this be so next week, i cant take any more hit and misses and this whole separation track has been going on way too long ðŸ˜‰
addicted1 thumbnail
This track has become now a bit!!!!! Speed, so pls dear CVs, don't disappoint us spiling it! We just want the reunion, it's simply overdue, y do CVs think sooo diff than us viewers. These shows r made to entertain us, not to drive us crazy, innit? So yyy????
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if bharli unite on mon or tue then any idea how the story will progress after that ðŸ˜• ... coz no notification of bavd ending yet ðŸ˜• ...
& what about vani ... what is the need of having her in both in bharti's last janam story 😕  ..so not just bharti vani also has janam ka janam rishta with murli ðŸ˜† but a loser in both births ðŸ˜† ...
bavdfan thumbnail
"not knowing if he will find him he will also find his life back"

waaaw i loved the ending !!! thanks for the written update @addicted !

I don't think that they can drag this hide and seek track any longer. I mean it's been so many times this past week were they are in the same place but don't see each other. That's kinda lame now. Also with all this tamasha we're about to forget that bharti is actually looking for Murli so she can be forgiven.

There is something going on in my mind : if bharti's body is the punishment from her previous life, does she wants to be forgiven for the sake of being forgiven or did she think that it'd make this present life easier?
Because she suffered in the past but now she has everything : money, husband, son, loving family (except gau).
I admit that she doesn't know this all since she have a memory loss but if she hadn't would she be so determined to seek for forgiveness?
My point is that even if being forgiven for a fault is good, it won't bring anything more in her life : the man who has to forgive her is her LOVING HUSBAND so of course he'll forgive her, it'd would have been more eloquent if "Krishna" was an old man living in the memory of his aborted son, or a total stranger that would be "what the heck" seeing Bharti coming up to him.
Also how come Murli HAD to be stuck in his present life with the woman he hated the most in a previous life, did he also has to be punished for something?

I understand that all my comment may be unreasonable but even though i can see that religious/spiritual things are an important part of indian culture, i don't really understand all this track is about. I'm not against it, it's just that i find that there is pieces missing, again i may be totally wrong and just misunderstood all it was about.

I spend a lot of my time to be angry at the cv's, but i'm more positive now (LOL) so i won't say that this track is stupid since human's brains have worked on it, but i would like to understand the whole point about, if there's one...

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@bavdfan
Very true there's heaps of loopholes in the current track. It could have been made an interesting one, but instead the CVs just kept scraping for age old ideas which no longer amuse audiences and showed it. I too don't appreciate this pichle janam stuff, neither do I believe in it. Just for the sake of it being a drama serial I continued to watch and tried to digest what's being shown.
Well, having an old Krishna doesn't seem to be a bad idea. I seriously didn't think of it earlier. It would have made life easier for Bharti she could just go say 'sorry' and matter over :) CVs wouldn't have to bother about creating so many hits and misses :P They could have straight away shown a few hits and misses, where BharLi finally reunite and they go to search for KrishnaJi :)
I'm quite sure many of the Indian audiences would not even believe in pichle janam stuff! All people mostly care is about future and go for this bhavishyavani stuff plus pichle janam thing is bygones (raat gayi so baat gayi types!).
Like you bavdfan I would love to meet the CVs and have a chat with them! Just to know from where they get some awesome ideas and perhaps give them an advice or two ;)