Nivedita/ Ratan: All Discussions (Imp. Nt Pg 20)

nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hold ur breath guys  our happiness is short lived  we r very happy that bbat is  goin to be telecast @ 10:30pm frm next week but i just watched u me aur tv on e24 channel  just few minutes ago & this news is a heart break 4 all of us the  news is that runjhun aka nivedita is quitting the show in the last week of october & the new runjhun is to be replaced by non other than aka laliya  ratan rajput  in the 1st week of novembershittt, & they will soon introduce  neelu's track & neelu is played by non other than supriya kumari (amoli  frm the serial bari piya) neelu track is good but shit i donot want to see ratan rajput to be new runjhun why nivedita is quitting the show we donot want ratan rajput to be the new runjhun can't digest her after this i don't know the future of this  good show ,only god knows

Updates:

Nivedita's FB Message Regarding her Exit from the show
Video Posted by Naiina

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d info...

Oh no ... wid Nivedita's exit i doubt d show wud work  coz ofcourse Ratan wont even fit d role n seeng her as RJ ...a BIG NO ... why do dey wanna ruin d show ... why is Nivedita quittng ???????😔 H n N luk gud 2gether n r perfect
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the info Nikhil. This is not a surprise considering her statements to press in "No Time For Soaps" and Khalid looking for a new girl on Facebook and her absence on FB for last month.

Wish her all the best in her married life and hope she finds the career she is looking for.

She was outstanding December-May on BBAT. No one else could have pulled off those scenes in that way. So wish her the best
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhilsahai

hold ur breath guys  our happiness is short lived  we r very happy that bbat is  goin to be telecast @ 10:30pm frm next week but i just watched u me aur tv on e24 channel  just few minutes ago & this news is a heart break 4 all of us the  news is that runjhun aka nivedita is quitting the show in the last week of october & the new runjhun is to be replaced by non other than aka laliya  ratan rajput  in the 1st week of novembershittt, & they will soon introduce  neelu's track & neelu is played by non other than supriya kumari (amoli  frm the serial bari piya) neelu track is good but shit i donot want to see ratan rajput to be new runjhun why nivedita is quitting the show we donot want ratan rajput to be the new runjhun can't digest her after this i don't know the future of this  good show ,only god knows

OH MY 7000 GODS😭
jps01 thumbnail
OMG !!!! That's sooo sad!  I don't think anyone can replace her! No wonder she is not on her Facebook!
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She said she wasn't quitting ...she would finish the show and then not do another daily.  Is there anyway we can prevent this???
Thsi is devastating...She is RUNJHUN!!!
Sruthy.L thumbnail
A bad news:Nivedita Tiwari is going to quit the show andRunjn will be replaed  by laliya ratan rajput and neelu as supriya kumari.its really a dead news.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG what a sad news... guess she is quitting because she is getting married soon.  This is terrible i can't imagine someone else as RUNJHUN.  Nivedita has given life to her character with her brilliant performance.  Well wish her all the best for her future venture.
jps01 thumbnail

Couldn't they find anyone else to replace her but Ratan - I don't think she would look good with H.

Sruthy.L thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Couldn't they find anyone else to replace her but Ratan - I don't think she would look good with H.

if Ratan replaced Nivedita it will be 8:10 configuration.
I am sure it will shoot down the show to 50.