Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashaa

OK.

Here's what I've heard. They might be very close to actually convincing Nivedita to STAY. If you're in the group who NEEDS her to stay, now is the time to push and try and convince HER to stay and post on Zee's walls on FB and maybe email them that you want them to accommodate Nivedita.

So all of y'all have some hope 😊 Hope this helps! 😃

I've already been doin' this & other stuff too Rasha.  I really hope more & more people fight for this.        
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@edebella, I too have been doing the same.  Really want her to stay!
I hope the same as well that more people fight for her to stay!

Sruthy.L thumbnail
Nivedita will complete the show.Might take 2 months break from her marriage until then the other members will roll on the story...
Be patient and hope for good...
Himmanshoo is there don't worry...
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since Nivedita is no longer leaving don't you think that its time to end this discussion? I hope that she is really staying and its all not a hoax! I am looking forward to an early confirmation of this matter. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail

Even I would like to see this thread get closed😆.    

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
shubhsuv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really nivedita is not leaving 👏 👏
by god
 made my day 
 if it is true
holiday10 thumbnail
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading this forum and have appreciated the uniqueness of this forum for a unique serial - BBAT. It is only rare that you find such a show with so much earnestness, honesty and quality these days.

To me, it looks like the C-P s (Channel/Production House) have taken an unusual decision to grant Nivedita an unusual leave of two months and this is probably after some professional thinking. In this TRP - driven world of serials this is a bold decision. Nivedita is a talented, learned and multifaceted artist - a writer, poet, singer and a brilliant actor. She has taken Runjhun's character to a different level with all subtlities and dignity. Artist like her probably needs more creative freedom, personal space and is, in a different way, more demanding than run of the mill artists. I am glad the CPs are quality conscious and they  decided not to do any compromises with the quality. They took the risk to retain Nivedita for the sake of quality, originality and continued the trend of Bhagonwali being different. So big applause to them 👏!

The show is passing through trying times and as some of you expressed I think  we should all support BBAT at this point in time. I am sure CVs will come up with some unique ideas to keep us entertained while Nivedita is away.

The challenge is going to be for the writing team in the coming two months. I thought of an 'outrageous' track. What if they re-introduce Abhigyan and have an unusual Nilu - Abhigyan romantic track? If we think carefully, it would, in a way  be a poetic justice and complete many circles. Any thoughts?