SOHAIL KHAN SUCKED IN THE SHOW

Kadwiphool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Did anyone else notice he gave such stupid comments to the girls like when he told meenal her outfit was too restrictive, omg!! he did not deserve to be there at all and he didnt even sing the national anthem! 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radar thumbnail
He seemed so uninterested. He acted as if he was doing a favour sitting there. No original comments. Probably has no clue what good singing is...
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Yeah i agree; there was no sense in his comment for Meenal.   What in the world does the costume have to do with Singing and performance? It justs shows you how little music knowledge some people encompass.   Plus he was too serious.....too many steroids i guess. Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
So right! His comments held no relevance at all. I think he was just being a little over critical of Meenal for some darn reason. I didn't think her outfit looked out of place at all and btw do they get to choose their outfits? I thought they were all given designer outfits to wear. Wish they would get more knowledgeble guests.
Kadwiphool thumbnail
yea... sohail khan is teh epitome of dumbness and arrogance 😡
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

So right! His comments held no relevance at all. I think he was just being a little over critical of Meenal for some darn reason. I didn't think her outfit looked out of place at all and btw do they get to choose their outfits? I thought they were all given designer outfits to wear. Wish they would get more knowledgeble guests.

Sohail was pathetic, right from the start. He made Mallika look like a maharani.

I doubt they pick their own outfits. If they did, Meenal would have never picked that dress.
radha_ruby thumbnail
Totally agree with all the comments

But sony has to realize this that for a singing competition. It is always better to bring someone from the same field, like jagit singh, alka yagnik so on...

who have experience in this field,and can judge these contestents better, if we bring someone who knows nothing abt music and comments more on girls dresses what do you expect??
Kadwiphool thumbnail
the only reason these pathetic people come on the show is mostly to promote their movies
Kanta80 thumbnail
It's a shame that some people are concentrating more on the guest of the show than watching the show with the intention of listening to music and watching performance. The guests are being invited there for their movie promos, comments are just excuse. Please refrain from using such comments. Be respectful.
Funky_Bone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah totally agree with all comments ,,, Did you guys looked at his own hair style OMG 😡 he was lookin terrible Srisly