Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarulzzz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
sohail was sick i felt like slapping him hi dint even sing the national anthem he was just copying the other judges in all their comments...he was 2 dum 2 say tht abt meenal they shld hav got sum1 better!!!!!!!
karunya- II2 thumbnail
i think it was last minute decision. Actually someone mentioned john as the judge initially, probably they wanted to bring john when jolly gets well.. To add some spice to the show.. so sohail was last minute fill..He was totally lost when he was asked about his preference for the selection. becos he said that 3 points he would like to see were confidence, performance & then he gave a big gap & said probably voice.. but he insisted its confidence he is looking...

didnot know wat he actauly came for.. poor guy.. i think he was not told wat to say... so he just said wat ever came into him mind....
Sohail was right. Meenal song was kinda first and sexy so she did suppose to be wear something sexy that could match with her song. Sagor was out only for his performance so performance is very important thing for any singer in indian idol anyways.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
kajol, shilpa shetty have done good jobs previously... i just think its the choice of sohail khan that ruined the show here.... 😕
radar thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_ruby

Totally agree with all the comments

But sony has to realize this that for a singing competition. It is always better to bring someone from the same field, like jagit singh, alka yagnik so on...

who have experience in this field,and can judge these contestents better, if we bring someone who knows nothing abt music and comments more on girls dresses what do you expect??

If Jagjit Singh or Alka Yagnik came, they would disqualify all of them ......for lack of "sur".

that would not be the case with the male participants.

Tumhum thumbnail
Totally agree with this post
Sohail Khan was a looser...
just following Fraha as if she will replace Sharukh
from her movie and give him the roll.

He said Meenal dress was not right....
Crazy and stupid comment...

Is he there to watch a movie..or what????
diljale thumbnail
Remember when he was asked what are the 3 things he likes to see in his idol, all mentioned
Confidence
Performance
and third may be singing(he said that)
That itself shows the low IQ he has in terms of being a judge and not to mention he even didn't lip synch the national anthem, what kind of man you are:-)
vishal_patel thumbnail

Originally posted by: radar

If Jagjit Singh or Alka Yagnik came, they would disqualify all of them ......for lack of "sur".

that would not be the case with the male participants.

If Jagjit Singh and Alka Yagnik would have come, then they would have given bad comments on singing of the contestants so the show would not get promoted.  That's why they usually bring people with no knowledge of music.
breathing_irony thumbnail
I think he commented on her dress because his wife is a dress designer herself n maybe he was trying to the II-2 producers to use his wife's designed clothes instead of the ones they r currently using........thts teh only reason I can think of! Infact, her outfit was pretty sexy as well........she wore a tube top n such a lovely skirt........u cant expect her to wear wat Isha Kopikaar wore in the song, can you? JERK!!!!!!!
Kadwiphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

I think he commented on her dress because his wife is a dress designer herself n maybe he was trying to the II-2 producers to use his wife's designed clothes instead of the ones they r currently using........thts teh only reason I can think of! Infact, her outfit was pretty sexy as well........she wore a tube top n such a lovely skirt........u cant expect her to wear wat Isha Kopikaar wore in the song, can you? JERK!!!!!!!

👏