Users

Frequent Posters

pri12 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very niceee...defintion of luv is just awsome
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving the way u potray khushi's madness and it is really going to drive arnav crazy. And thanx for the pm
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maria_awan

thanks dear manager name isnt real arnav call her with that name after all khushi needs to suspect him na and khushi need to bittin on arnav other wise how will she feel for him and i  am i am not  in love or no connection with it ever  , me and love are two different corner , its just i love romantic movies   and its all the effect from them but i truly feel love is like this, dont worry u have sweet dreams after this reading this ,😉 and once agian thankyou 4 liking it

oh i see ... arnav isnt as innocent as he looks na ... ok any thing is fair in love and war na ...

oh so we are in the same group ... me and love doesnt go hand in hand either but do love the way u express the feeling ... i too am a sucker for romantic movies and books ... 

ur welcome .. but dr to tell the truth u gave me know choice na ... it was dam good so i had to like it na ... i did have sweet dreams ... god one of these day i am going to lose my mind ... i am nt buttering u up here 

so keep up the god work and catch u later dr ..

-  -badra 

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri12

very niceee...defintion of luv is just awsome

thanks dear
maria_awan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi-fan

Loving the way u potray khushi's madness and it is really going to drive arnav crazy. And thanx for the pm

khushi and madness are sisters and its driving him crazy after he is gonna what she did to akash ðŸ˜‰
maria_awan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143badra

oh i see ... arnav isnt as innocent as he looks na ... ok any thing is fair in love and war na ...

oh so we are in the same group ... me and love doesnt go hand in hand either but do love the way u express the feeling ... i too am a sucker for romantic movies and books ... 

ur welcome .. but dr to tell the truth u gave me know choice na ... it was dam good so i had to like it na ... i did have sweet dreams ... god one of these day i am going to lose my mind ... i am nt buttering u up here 

so keep up the god work and catch u later dr ..

-  -badra 

thankyou dear 
maria_awan thumbnail
thanks dear
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi dr when are u going to update ... 

pls make it soon ... i am weeping over here 😭...

-  -badra

maria_awan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143badra

<font color="#9900cc">hi dr when are u going to update ...</font>

<font color="#9900cc">pls make it soon ... i am weeping over here </font>😭<font color="#9900cc">...</font>

<font color="#9900cc">- -badra</font>

.                   I will try to do it today night or tomorrow definalty
maria_awan thumbnail
PART 16:

Arnav comes out of the study room and looks 4 khushi who is sleeping on the sofa , tv is on a movie of salman khan is playing .
arnav come near khushi  and see how peacefully she is sleeping holding the cushion in both hand tightly like the cushion is her love and she doesnot want  to leave it .arnav smile at his thought that one day he will be like this in khushi arms when she will be perfectly fine.

a different kind of smell he feels in the room and he start to look where the smell is coming from and he see a smoke coming from the kitchen and he runs  towards kitchen and sees the  handi is burning because the stove is left on. he qucikly turn off the stove and tries to remove the handi from stove but he drops the lit of the handi on the floor .

due to noice khushi wake ups and see the smoke and sound came coming from kitchen and she remembers that she forgot to turn off the stove ,she too runs into the kitchen and sees arnav is trying to clean the mess . she goes near arnva and says" mein kar daiti hoon  arnav ji "

"its k khushi  mein kar laiata hoon ,tum se nahi hoga  "says arnav 
khushi take the cloth from arnav hand in anger  and start cleaning the kitchen and  says what does he think of himself that i am not good for anything , i can do anything u doesnot know khushi yet .

"hogaya clean sab kuch par khana to jal gaya sara "says khushi 
"yeh sab  tayi(servant) ki galti hai muhey bata kar jati mein daik laita "says arnav 

"who i am sorry arnav ji unho ne mujay batay tha key unhain jaldi jana hai koi emergency agayi hai  par mein apko batana bhool gayi "says khushi looking down on the floor 

"unho ney bataya tha tumhein chalo koi baat nahi "says arnav and make khushi look in his eyes  and arnav hold khushi hand and says " its k hota hai kabhi kabhi dont embaris yourself hum phir se lain gain khana or i have a great idea we will go out today for dinner "

khushi put her hand on his hand try to feel that what she used to belive about men may be is untrue in her arnav case , how caring 
and polite he is towards her ,khushi is lost in her thoughts when a ouch sound break her chain thought and she see arnav holding hsi hands  . she turn his hand and see his hand is burnt from the corner  ,she take his hand under the tab and open the cold water tab on and goes toward the frezzer and gets a oniment and dry his hand and applying the oinment on his hand and a tear from her eyes fell on his hand and arnav see this and  says "khushi thora sa hi hai  tum royo maat  plz "

"i am sorry arnav ji i am sorry meri wajah se apko itna dard hua aur apne mujey kuch bhi nahi kaha i am sorry "says khushi , more tears comes from her eyes and and hold both her ears 

"shhh...kuch nahi kiya tumney  choti si chot hi hai thori daur tik ho jaye gi par is chot se ziyada yeh ansoo dard dey rahey hain mujhey chalo saaf karo inko abhi "says arnav

khushi is looking at arnav and see what ever he is saying is true and coming from his heart and she just losts her self in those dark brown eyes and  she feel arnav hand on her face giving a electrfying touch to her body and then all of a sudden she hugs arnav tightly and arnav feel weird first but then hugs her back and they just stand there for a few mintues and the door bell rings and they both leave each other and arnav tells khushi to get dressed and they will leave for dinner 

during the drive they both sit silently and think what destiny has store for them  will they able to become one soul .arnav parks the car and they both haves the dinner while having a glances at each other  .they both comes tp parking area but arnav says that he forgot the keys inside and he will be back in a minute and he leaves to get the keys .after few min he back and see khushi is no where to be seen  and looks here and there like a mad person and she he see  khushi is dancing with some kids on the other corner of the parking and enjoying the rain dance. he qucikly runs toward her and turns her around and she lost her balance and fell in his arms which are gone red due to fear of losing her 
"what r you doing here i told u to stay with car , what do u think of your self , do u know how much i got sacred by not seeing u there , i thought i lost u , mar jata agar tumhein kuch ho jata ,kiya jawab daiata mein hmari family ko , dont u dare do that ever again to me samji"says arnav and hugs her tight in his arms trying to feel taht she is there and she is k 

khushi get sacred first and shocked of the hug  but then feels secured from his touch and feel that what he have been gone through when she was away for just few min a, what he will feel when he will get to know her truth , she knows that she definalty feel something  that attrach toward him may be its love , "khushi  u r in love its love that  that pain killed u when u saw his hand burned , you feel secure in his arms , you feel so protected , u wants excuses to be with him u love him    and u want him to be near u around u u want his touch on your body on your soul  , you are in  with arnav  "says khushi to herself in her thought and hugs her back with same passion which he had hugged you  
arnav leaves khushi when he feels he is hugged back and see khushi is looking  away from him may be she is sacred because he shouted at her he feel so bad for himself and angry at himself for doing this .
he looks at khushi and get down on his both knees and hold his ears and says "i am sorry princess , i shouldnt have scolded you but i got sacred that u were lost or something bad might happen to u i am sorry plz forgive me "
he looks so so cute and adorable like this , she wanted to hold his both cheek  and want to kiss on them but she think this is good cahnce to go near him want to know what can he do to get sorry "ok but mein aisey nahi sorry daiti kisi ko u will get sorry on one condition"says khushi 
"what condition princess"says arnav smiling
"first stand up and comdition is u will dance with me and wit the kids in this rain now and here "says khushi smiles widely 
"dance and me khushi no anything else plz i am so bad at this "says arnav gets littletensed after hearing the dance word 
khushi turns her face around and pretends to be angry but some where she knew that he will dance with her and she hears a sound "koi larki hai jab who gati hai  song is playing in the background and see arnav dancing and kids joins him and she start singing the song and dancing with him  . they start dancing together and gets close to each other ,khushi feel so happy while dancing with him and he feels the same in each other company and they hugs each other while dancing .
after min arnav says "am i forgiven now "
khushi just smiles and he know he is forgiven and  he takes her in the car other wise they will get fever beacuse of the rain and they says bye to kids while going back .they reach home and arnav see khushi is sleeping .arnav get down and goes toward the other door and open it and open the seat belt and hold khushi in his arms and close the door and goes inside the house and then walks toward their room and put her down on the bed but khushi sleeping;y hold his shirt collar tighly .arnv tries to free himself but she get more grip strong ,he sits next to her ,she turns around and move her head on his chest like she is putting her hand on the cushion and puts her hand  around his waist and he feel happy to have her touch . and he also goes to sleep 

its done 4 toady hope u all will like it .do leave your comments 
with love maria