Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: azuria

Lots of very nice posts today.
In todays episode I actually thought of Kalsanwalis curse to Runjhun. She said that "the way you have been evil/bad to us you will get more so towards you" and amma said their curse will not come true but it did. Today the curse is changing the circle. It was Kalsanwali who had thrown out Runjhun at night to go and beg the money from Guddu. Today its her daughter who is begging on the streets in the mid of the day and people see it.

Runjhun has a very strong character do not mistake that. In that she said that she will not forget that Jabbo spoiled her sisters life and she will keep to it. So I hope that tabels are turned in the future and Guddu askes her that if she can forgive the people who were burning her sister inside their house why not Jabbo?

I find it very astonishing that Pandeys have no contact to be abel to get a low paid job so that they can live off it. I mean Runjhun is still remmebered when she left the house but no one askes about the Pandeys.

I found it funny that Runjhun wanted to eat the panipuri. I got the impression that she did not know how to enjoy anything in life.

The way Guddus eyeballs were moving he was making a very hasty calculation of what she wants and how to solve this issue. For me it is leading to very intresting development but people who want to see Gunjhun scenes will be dissapointed. Its hardly two months since they got married. Few weeks since they are friendly towards eachother. Few days since they got physically involved. And two days since they moved to LN. Now they have loads of debt and loads of hard work on the way.

Happy watching.

In todays episode I actually thought of Kalsanwalis curse to Runjhun. She said that "the way you have been evil/bad to us you will get more so towards you" and amma said their curse will not come true but it did. Today the curse is changing the circle. It was Kalsanwali who had thrown out Runjhun at night to go and beg the money from Guddu. Today its her daughter who is begging on the streets in the mid of the day and people see it.

Runjhun has a very strong character do not mistake that. In that she said that she will not forget that Jabbo spoiled her sisters life and she will keep to it. So I hope that tabels are turned in the future and Guddu askes her that if she can forgive the people who were burning her sister inside their house why not Jabbo? Totally agree with you azuria nice analysis its now their pay back time. All the things that is happening to them are vice versa.
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Dhruvie05 for today's WU today's episode was really good...
So Gunjhun are on speaking terms again yay finally Gunjhun moments ahhh I felt so starved from them soon they will be all cuddly together at night in their room with the windows sealed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ahem anyways what this new drama now by the m&m's their making babli beg (For Shame) what will it take FOR THEM TO LEARN THEIR LESSON even Mitho is in on it but she has kids herself why would she do that I get Billo's low down dirty ways she has no kids so she ahs no idea as to how to be motherly but Mitho that's your niece wow cv's you always seem to find new into making the mamis more evil but you can't give RJ some sense so sad..These women in the that was talking started off making sense then they started to piss me off my talking trash about RJ and how she threw babli out on the street and how the m&m's never made her homeless I would just like to note that had not been for amma she probably would have been on the streets but the m&m's found a better use for her a free slave and later a lucky charm who by the way eventually got thrown out to get money from her now lover and later was rendered homeless by her mamas who burnt their house so they need to check their facts before they start trash talking her even though she can be a softie she is still my favorite female lead, who is now crying and begging again for m&m's pls cv's some sense pls ok i understand i want babli and diamond to come back but without the evil 6 though i fear that might not be in the cv's plans I just hope for the sake of their relationship she doesn't go pleading and crying to GD for them to come back and spoil his good mood with her Good Luck...
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update!!!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the life saving update as i missed the episode again. πŸ˜‘
Love the romance shomance.

Precap - so i guess it back to square one with runjhun.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear