Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterpot

Thank you Dhruvie for the lovely WU.

The start of the episode was great with lovely Gunjhun scene after all Guddu ji is back with RJ hugging and calling her dharampatni in romantic way. Just loved Himmanshu and Nivendita's acting. The way Himmanshu smiled and confronted her was just awesome.

As for M&M's of all Billo comes up with such a plan and asking Mittho to implement it was very disgusting and pathetic. But just loved when Rajjo (THE MEIN PANDAY) said that he will pull the person with hairs who did this to Babli and Bantu also asking his Billo Rani to cum and ask Babli as she is scared was very hilarious๐Ÿคฃ at that time both didnt know their wives were involved in this.

Overall a light episode for Wednesday. But after watching the precap i think after some arguing RJ might be able to convince Guddu to get Babli and Diamond back home with the evil 6 package even though Guddu will say yes half heartedly thats wat i think but the CV's are good at giving us good friday cliffhangers and shocking us with some good changes. Lets keep watching wat they have in the store.

BEST OF LUCK๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ TO THE CV'S AND THE WHOLE TEAM OF BBAT FOR MOVING ON THE NEW TIME SLOT hope that it will raise the TRP's of the show.

i also think about that๐Ÿ˜Š
so we will wait and see what will happen and what cv's have in store for us๐Ÿ˜‰
i trust our cv's they will definitely make us happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coming to trp's to raise them first of all our cv's have to change the story track๐Ÿ˜’
they have to come out of these mama mamis issue and they must enter new villains and they must improve runjhun's characterisation also
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 d update...

Gunjhun scene was cute n alwyz luv d way G tells RJ ' Dharampatni ' ...it so cute n again on talkng terms... but again d M & M's topic by RJ n Guddu wud b angry again ...Dont want dem fightng again, wanna see some cute Gunjhun moments ...

How cold hearted Mittho n Billo r ... how sick can these ppl b n how low will dey get ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Hope d evil 6 do nt enter LN ...it shd b only Babli n Diamond as dey r sufferng due 2 their evil parents... d evil 6 shd b punished severely ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Blooper - there were vegetables in d bag but as she started running a li'll further d bag was empty (no veggies hangng out) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great acting by the Pandeys..each one of them, including Diamond and Babli ๐Ÿ‘  It was good to see Vishnu and Kalsanwali ache for their child today.  Atleast they have a heart!

I somewhat agree to Runjhun's reasoning in the pre-cap, that Diamond and Babli should not have to suffer for their parents' mistakes. Sadly, the Pandeys will come as a package, much to Guddu's (and our) dismay

I don't know about others, but I am excited to see how this track unfolds.  The show cannot run only on Gunjhun's cute  romantic scenes forever, and I'm relieved that the story is finally moving ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

I am placing all my hopes and faith on the CVs for the upcoming storyline, especially now that they have to go that extra mile to prove themselves after gaining a preferred time-slot.  How they take it from this point, and how they maintain the consistency in the characterizations is totally up to them ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by dhruvie05 - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

hi friends 

iam back, yesterday i miss you so much
coming to episode 
gunjhun scenes are good 
runjhun's character is good but her too much caring for her mama mamis is irritating 
according to precap she has again started asking guddu about her mama mamis๐Ÿ˜ก
these mama mamis are 
bechara guddu 
now the time slot also changed so they have to think of a better track other than these mama mamis stupid track๐Ÿ˜”
hope for the best
wait and watch
waiting for friends comments. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

๐Ÿ˜† This was sooo funny. Agree with you Pressu.

Thanks for the awesome writeup Dhruvieโญ๏ธ
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Dhruvie.
nishersal thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolguy3

Thank u 4 d update...

Gunjhun scene was cute n alwyz luv d way G tells RJ ' Dharampatni ' ...it so cute n again on talkng terms... but again d M & M's topic by RJ n Guddu wud b angry again ...Dont want dem fightng again, wanna see some cute Gunjhun moments ...

How cold hearted Mittho n Billo r ... how sick can these ppl b n how low will dey get ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Hope d evil 6 do nt enter LN ...it shd b only Babli n Diamond as dey r sufferng due 2 their evil parents... d evil 6 shd b punished severely ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Blooper - there were vegetables in d bag but as she started running a li'll further d bag was empty (no veggies hangng out) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† You are observant. Maybe she thre them away at some point so that she could run faster?
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Great acting by the Pandeys..each one of them, including Diamond and Babli ๐Ÿ‘  It was good to see Vishnu and Kalsanwali ache for their child today.  Atleast they have a heart!

I somewhat agree to Runjhun's reasoning in the pre-cap, that Diamond and Babli should not have to suffer for their parents' mistakes. Sadly, the Pandeys will come as a package, much to Guddu's (and our) dismay

I don't know about others, but I am excited to see how this track unfolds.  The show cannot run only on Gunjhun's cute  romantic scenes forever, and I'm relieved that the story is finally moving ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

I am placing all my hopes and faith on the CVs for the upcoming storyline, especially now that they have to go that extra mile to prove themselves after gaining a preferred time-slot.  How they take it from this point, and how they maintain the consistency in the characterizations is totally up to them ๐Ÿ˜•

blue@ i have no problem at all if the show continues on the gunjhun cute scenes
pink@ me too excited
but i want some change in runjhun's characterization
she is good at thinking for diamond and babli but she has too much concern on her mama mamis
sometimes i think that runjhun loves her mama mamis more than guddu
when she wants to forgive her mama mamis she will immediately do that but in guddu's case she thinks more than one or two times
her charcter has to become strong
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishersal

๐Ÿ˜† This was sooo funny. Agree with you Pressu.

Thanks for the awesome writeup Dhruvieโญ๏ธ

thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Indu for the WU.  It was good while it lasted, but as they say all good things must come to and end๐Ÿ˜ญ.  I don't really have much to say as the M & Ms just get me so darn mad, so it makes no sense in working myself up๐Ÿ˜ก.

As for the precap:  I can understand Guddu's feeling, but at the same time, I could never accept that children have to pay to their parents sins...I feel Runjhun's pain in seeing Babli in that state, and I do hope that Guddu would  understand and not be upset with her and want to leave LN.  I wish that there is a way to bring back Babli and Diamond to LN without the M & Ms.  But we'll see๐Ÿ˜’

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Indu for the wonderful update.

I am in a bit of a shock to see Kalsanwali and Vishnu were worried about Babli. Any parent would be freaking out if their child is missing yet did not expect these two to be so worried.

Ok, I dont think I can explain that clearly ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค”

I am still surprised that Billo came up with the idea of making Babli beg. and now people are critisizing Runjhun for making her cousin beg ????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

It was funny the way amma and MD went to their room in a hurry when they heard Guddu. ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Guddu, now he will have to take care of Babli and Diamond and their parents may come in a package deal back to LN.๐Ÿ˜ก